The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
boyboy85 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

SUPREME KTV HH 5-9pm. Keen on me.
Old 04-07-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1842 / Power: 17
fatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant future

2pax drink not much
willing to share the total bill.
have any ktv can pm me ur contact thanks.
Old 06-07-2019, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

NSH at Lor 7 is a budget place to chiong. Any bros play there too?
Old 08-07-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bonzer91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any malay ktv to recommend,?
Old 10-07-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
Trace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud of

What's the situation like now for Zara these days? Havent been there for months since my last visit which was quite a disappointment due to the lack of girls vs the huge number of rooms they offer
Old 11-07-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
LouHS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by licknip View Post
Was at KTV last night with 2 other Buddies. Exact scenario played out when the 3 of us had so different expectations when we go KTV.

1. "Full on Pervert" guy
2. "GFE" guy
3. "Bros over Whores" guy aka "Just there for Drinks" Guy

I thought this was Deja Vu because I wrote about the 3 types of KTV goers in my previous post.

SO it started the night with drinking Martel with Guiness mix. Then met the MM. My friend started groping her. Then we asked for Girls, MM brought in the girls and we each selected a girl. The night went on and I was having good time with my girl GFE type, pretty young 20 year old. Fiddle with my dick and fondle her in room with kissing is my preference. I prefer the GFE girls as I don't like the semen taste in the sluts mouth. I prefer bareback sex in hotel with the supposedly cleaner girls.

My other friend was the Drinks Guy dancing and drinking with Girl, MM and waiters. Getting us all drunk. He was doing great. Singing. Karaoke system probably the best i've heard. probably because of the sound boards they use to insulate the room for better sounding Karaoke system.

However my other friend was the "Full on Pervert" guy and he was trying to literally rape the girl. Poor girl. However the girl was gorgeous and hot trying her best to please him by grinding him and playing with his nips and penis but even that didn't please my friend.

I couldn't take it any more as this girl obviously could not match my friends expectation. So I asked the MM to bring in a super slut for my friend. The MM then brought in 2 girls for my friend, my friend chose Girl S. Girls S took off her top and started the romp. We had to evacuate the room twice as it was getting too grouse for us. Blow, Fuck. The girl literally pulled her panties aside to put my friends cock in her pussy.

I took my girl and blasted all night in the serenity of a hotel room.

What a great night. But we also learnt to just be upfront and tell the Mami what we want and let Mami recommend. It would have been better. Kudos to the Mami. 3 bros, 3 different needs. All happy, all drunk. Best part is the Bill was reasonable. No shocks when the bill came. 3+1 martel $850 and that bucket of Guiness Stout. Best mix ever! Not for amateur drinkers.

Wa groping MMS? This triggers me to ask if anyone manage to bonk any MMS. And what's the price like if any? And can PM me MMS name, so happens to be the few I knew, maybe I can test water and ask.
Old 11-07-2019, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
MasterSeven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouHS View Post
Wa groping MMS? This triggers me to ask if anyone manage to bonk any MMS. And what's the price like if any? And can PM me MMS name, so happens to be the few I knew, maybe I can test water and ask.
MMS = Mamasan?
Old 11-07-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

LouHS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterSeven View Post
MMS = Mamasan?
Yup, MMS = Mamasan.

Anyway, last that I went Supreme is really expensive, empress also not really fun. Heard from empress papasan that there's one opened near sim lim or in sim lim. Anyone know what KTV is it?

Anyone bonked any MMS before? Can PM me MMS name? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by LouHS; 12-07-2019 at 04:20 AM.
Old 12-07-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Just went to One2 Club. I went for HH. Price quite cheap at $148 with 3 tower last beer. Mummy Vy Vy has a stable of 11 girls
Currently. Very good service and attention from mummy. Girls $50 but stayed with us like booking. Only left for toilet breaks and back within 5-7 min. All my friend feel it’s the best mummy we had seen. And value for money session. $148 + we added drinks $50 mummy and $10 waiter who is a china guy but good service and attitude. 3 of the 11 girls there are very good looking.

Mummy thru WeChat nana_2866. I can pass sms number for bro who need thru PM. Low point bros sorry. You can say Sam recommend you for good service. I earn nothing Just sharing a good find. Up me if you like
Old 12-07-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Roronoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace View Post
What's the situation like now for Zara these days? Havent been there for months since my last visit which was quite a disappointment due to the lack of girls vs the huge number of rooms they offer
I went 2 weeks back on Sunday 9-3am. 2 carlsberg for $138. When I was there it was full house but the butterfly timing was ok, every 15-20min come back. This is my experience, may differ from individuals
Old 12-07-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
Trace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa View Post
I went 2 weeks back on Sunday 9-3am. 2 carlsberg for $138. When I was there it was full house but the butterfly timing was ok, every 15-20min come back. This is my experience, may differ from individuals
Thanks for the info bro. Might want to drop by with some friends soon. Looks like their tower and room prices are still quite competitive.
Old 12-07-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I still see many rooms and many gals on a Sunday night. Butterfly time is 30min. Fren sit a Singaporean gal

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 12-07-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Just went to One2 Club. I went for HH. Price quite cheap at $148 with 3 tower last beer. Mummy Vy Vy has a stable of 11 girls
I see mms WeChat the gals mostly milf ?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 12-07-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Had a couple of back to back session at Zara a couple of weeks ago, SH on week day.

Drinks wise they are pricey compare with other joints like Peace Center.

Gals wise, if you need a mix of Viet n PRC, it will have to be such place to fullfill all ask. Viet looks and quality seem good, the PRC leave me with much reservation. Butterfly situation was a hit n miss, my PRC partner didn’t quite show up to my liking but it all depends on how popular choice you take. PPS/MMS seem to help but I am not counting their support.

My verdict is open on going back Zara, if I need both Viet n PRC may need to consider, but adding all the cost together seem like there are other better alternatives. Cheers🍻

Quote:
Old 12-07-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bohlampa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has been to empress at tanglin shopping centre?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1