The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold
unable to view photos by some of the thread starter

Dear all. Anyone know how to rectify the mentioned issue ? Is it due to the browser that we are using ? Am using puffin. Thanks.
Old 13-01-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
kenbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: unable to view photos by some of the thread starter

Me too.

Cannot see pics on many threads. It's not the browser. I use Chrome, Safari and Puffin. Pics not showing on all of them. The one we can see, we can see pics on any browser. So it's not a problem with the browser. It's something to do with how they host their pics. What is ironic is the OKTs do not respond when we tell them we cannot see their pics. They do not try anything.

Last edited by kenbond; 13-01-2018 at 01:18 PM.
Old 13-01-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
s4rdine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try puffin in handphone mode instead of desktop mode. I had same issues in desktop mode. Handphone mode solved the issues
Old 13-01-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
kenbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4rdine View Post
Try puffin in handphone mode instead of desktop mode. I had same issues in desktop mode. Handphone mode solved the issues
Still cannot see the pics, but thanks anyway for the tip.
Old 13-01-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

i notice it is because of the https on the image link, those without the "s" are able to view
Old 15-01-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful View Post
i notice it is because of the https on the image link, those without the "s" are able to view

Bro. No issue on links. What i encounter are those so call photos posted by sensual feel and so on can only see small boxes and not photos.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1