The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Getting poorer service during RTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrayne View Post
There must be special service provided. If not, what is the purpose of return fuck for more 50 x ? I am quite sure that RTF must have something very special .
My thoughts exactly!

Ok first let's not consider those that have "fallen in love" with the WL, that's another topic altogether.

If there's an urge to rtf means that WL provides something special to you (and most likely everyone else). Be it high GFE or skilled services. And these will likely to continue because it is part of their routine.

Therein lies the issue. It's a routine they have to make that 20-25 mins most enjoyable for us. And the one becoming a little sian is most likely us, the customer.

So what I do is to rotate my regular WLs, and try new ones. So there's always a fresh encounter. I also "change" the routine with my regulars, not FJ everytime, sometimes just make out orally! Hahaha.

Anyway, it's like every relationship - there is a period of high, then plateaus, then declines.... Unless we find something to spark the flames again, its part of life. Move on
Old 15-01-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Indeed. My experiences of different scenarios:

1) Service drops

2) Service drops but GFE increases

3) Service is maintained and GFE increases

Where service improves, i find it is usually only limited to the first few RTFs. After that, the above scenarios apply.
Old 15-01-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold

Just my humble 2 cents worth...So far I have usually encountered normal service from my RTF. Honestly I RTF more because of the physical attractiveness, service at least SOP can liao. My 2 or 3 current that I RTF semi-regularly actually only have normal service, they don't even let me rubba their clitoris but their face and body is just my type (hard to get nice, slim, fair skin, natural boobies with gentle looks, especially the los gals).

I very stingy also, so usually I don't give tips, but I do notice they have gotten a bit warmer with me as they started off quite cold one. Sometimes they don't recognize me because I only come back like 2 weeks later and i don't blame them, how to remember so many customer sia.

Got 1 gal that actually was one of my best bonks in GL, service good, GFE damn gao, body is almost my perfect type and cute and pretty. But she is a AP there, so whenever I go in to the shop she fully booked end up i chose and RTF another gal in the shop who is my current favourite. Not worth time to sit there and wait as the shop boss say he don't give no. to make booking.

End of day, if your regular gal consistently give service that get worse and worse, find another gal to bonk as I always have difficulty choosing which one to go.
Old 21-01-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Depends on how u rtf.
Tell her u rtf because her service is so good
Then likely she will maintain
If u tell her u miss her and love her
Then good luck to u..
confirm KC more than service
Old 22-01-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 23
dannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to all

for me if rtf i don't feel good anymore, just switch to another house . keep changing until meet one good 1 LOL
Old 27-01-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

If the gal show abit of the "why you come look for me again" look or attitude or try avoid eyes contact or act busy the moment they see you enter the hse move on to next target.
Old 02-02-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
timmyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktan66 View Post
Hi all Geylang bros, just wanna ask have you guys encountered poorer service/GFE when rtf? I feel that the gals at geylang brothels fall into 2 categories. The first will give you better treatment during RTF. The second group will take you for granted when you return and stop going all out to please

I am one of the unlucky ones who happen to encounter the second group more often

Would like to hear more from seasoned cheongsters here
Service always decline the more I rtf. It’s typical behaviour
Old 03-02-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
thats why best to not rtf, if u rtf gal think she have emotional hook in you so no incentive to give good service
So far base on my experience 80% chance gals from gui zhou if rtf on the third time onward they start to give bad attitude and start to discount on services compare to gals from other province. Anyway no more rtf gui zhou gals for me even if she super chio.

Above my personal point of view. Some may have met good gui zhou gals but not me.
Old 04-02-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyh View Post
Service always decline the more I rtf. It’s typical behaviour
Recently I found that the two girls whom I RTF many times are giving me longer and longer BBBJ. And they have learned how to give my didi greater sensation. So the RTFs are actually worth it. Damn shiok
Old 06-02-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

so far i only RTF 3 girls in GL...

V garden original no.2:
1st - good experience
2nd - so - so, she was tired
3rd - was better than 2nd
4th - ok she was kind piss that she saw me come out with another girl a couple of weeks before, she wasn't on the sofa but I didn't bother asking. just wanted to try someone new. the 4th session with the best so far... think she realised i could go with someone else, but still pick her, so she really very loving.
5th - average, she was ord mood. but enjoyable.

666 - kiki:
1st - chatty, awesome. worth the wait
2nd - gfe up, teasing up, i ask for AR.
3rd till... erm..... 8th? - pretty much standard, she is very good at maximizing the time. shower, french, bbbj, ar, sex... just nice 20mins. pretty much constant. always has a smile on her face when she sees me.

JM14 - no.19
1st - awesome. really put in the effort.
2nd - average, i got her after someone had her for 2 sessions.
3rd - awesome. i when early, so she did have much business.
tried to find her again... but she was booked for 2 hours (5 sessions), after that she left.

for me, overall when i RTF... usually standard drop a bit. but usually more or less consistent after the 3rd or 4th session. sometimes i no luck if my girl not working, or busy.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 25-02-2019, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

The key to continuing getting good service with each rtf is not to get to know them on a personal basis. Treat them as whores and fulfil all your sick fantasies. Don't talk to them on a personal basis, just pay, fuck and leave.
Old 12-05-2019, 12:00 AM

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shy55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How then consider good service during RTF?
Old 15-05-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

I don't meet many good for RTF .....but occasionally i find them....few years ago, black pearl in WH 14...first few visit like shit...then i stopped visiting her for almost 6 to 12 months and i return to fuck her few months before she ORD....the service was simply amazing....not sure why like that maybe she likes me...

then there is one at L6 H70 after the one at WH 14....consistently good BBBJ and CIM for all sessions....superb

and the most recent one would be L8 h9 G22.....consistent service throughout even though i visit her once every few weeks / months (later)....simply superb.

for those who give poor service during RTF....i simply drop them. no point keep RTF
Old 19-05-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Zatopek124 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktan66 View Post
Hi all Geylang bros, just wanna ask have you guys encountered poorer service/GFE when rtf? I feel that the gals at geylang brothels fall into 2 categories. The first will give you better treatment during RTF. The second group will take you for granted when you return and stop going all out to please

I am one of the unlucky ones who happen to encounter the second group more often

Would like to hear more from seasoned cheongsters here
depends on luck and sometimes their mood. especially when auntie is visiting they will feel angsty.
Old 24-05-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 22
nedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud of

From personal experience, my favorite RTF has gotten so popular since her debut 6 months ago, that she has become "complacent".

Not that her service is a drastic drop. just that she serves so many customers back to back, that she sometimes hints to me about several things.

There was once, she told me she just showered after finishing the previous customer, so I volunteer to shower by myself.

Then one time I casually say that I am so tired that I am worried that I may not be able to FJ (hoping that she do most of the work). Instead, she hinted that she will take care of me by giving the best BJ. I told her that I still want to finish off with an FJ, however every few minutes she will still hint to want to finish off with a BJ. In the end, she still let me finish off with an FJ, but can tell that her pattern is starting to come out.

She still provides me pretty good service because I am a regular who treated her well since she started. Not with tips or expensive gifts, but I just treat her with respect. Also, there are new girls who just arrived, so she needs to stay competitive and to keep me as regular. I also hinted that every time I decided to queue for her, despite so many other new girls for me to choose.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1