The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 6
turgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud of
Dragged me into the bathroom, she turned on the shower and gave me a BBBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
After reading many good feedbacks about KK 1667, I went down to try her out for myself last night. Thought it would be a rape session as some bros have mentioned, but it wasn't meant to be (more on that later).

First impression: A gentle looking meaty MILF with B cup boobs and perky butt. I was expecting a less pretty looking girl as there are many bros who commented she is at most 6/10 only in terms of looks, but I think she looked pleasant to me. Definitely better looking than the other hypersexual WL Helen of 1820.

Shower service: Only nipple sucking and BBBJ provided. It was at this moment that she said she had an urgent task to handle; something about booking a hotel for her friend in China using her own NRIC. I didn't give much notice about it at first.

On bed service: Catbath with water, boob rub, butt rub, AR with condom and BBBJ. All services were decently done but in short doses. No frenching and painting, which are the least of my concern since she was in a rush already.

FJ: Bonked her in missionary position. To her credit, she at least squeezed my dick using her pussy muscle to enhance the enjoyment. I also cummed quite fast because of it. After that, she also gave a quick back and shoulder massage on me. We then went off to shower to end the session.

Overall: A rather unsatisfactory experience which lasted about 30 minutes. To be fair, she did give the bare minimum services. It's just her attitude that I didn't like. I told her that she should have settled her personal matter first before proceeding with my session. She shrugged it off by saying that she at least explained her reason for rushing instead of not giving an explanation at all. Anyway, I consider it my own bad luck for upping her at the wrong time. I suggest bros who are interested to try her to ask her first whether she has any so-called "urgent" matter to attend before proceeding to up her. For me, I'll just quote a song from Ariana Grande, "Thank U, Next!".

Last edited by turgid; 07-03-2020 at 03:22 PM.
Old 20-09-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dragged me into the bathroom, she turned on the shower and gave me a BBBJ

I was surprise the first time it happen to me too. Looks like she juz cleaning... then all of a sudden she takes it in her mouth.

But... nothing special lei...

Got WL hold my cock and lead me to the shower before. I got CIM in the shower before... all tricks they have to make u rtf.
Old 20-09-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 6
2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
BBBJ offered in the shower

Which house/girl is this?
Old 21-09-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

... 55555 ...
Old 21-09-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
I was surprise the first time it happen to me too. Looks like she juz cleaning... then all of a sudden she takes it in her mouth.

But... nothing special lei...

Got WL hold my cock and lead me to the shower before. I got CIM in the shower before... all tricks they have to make u rtf.
HAHA,,, I got raw in the shower too...
Old 21-09-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
HAHA,,, I got raw in the shower too...
Haha wrong impression that you can wash clean and be free of disease in a shower.
Raw - It’s not a hygiene issue which normally just causes infections but a transmitted disease which causes STD
Old 22-09-2018, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

what is the point/purpose of this thread?
Old 22-09-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
what is the point/purpose of this thread?
This one i agreed.
The thread got no head no tail?
Old 22-09-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
This one i agreed.
The thread got no head no tail?
ppl's firstime ma... never get b4...very sexcited virgin post..
wait gn show fr .. hothott juicyjuicyy de...
Old 22-09-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
Hahahahahaha......knn
Old 22-09-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
More than one week nv go no new FR
Old 23-09-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Hahahahahaha......knn
shower action everywhere oso hav...
TS can try 670 g17 for variety...
newbie... never been in this line before.. n non mum..

Last edited by bonkning; 29-09-2018 at 03:27 PM.
Old 23-09-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Dragged me into the bathroom, she turned on the shower and gave me a BBBJ

Dragged me into the bathroom, she turned on the shower and gave me a GOLDEN SHOWER

Sounds better than the normal BBBJ
Old 24-09-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 0
penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!

Bathroom action I will say Apple 002, from L1820 gives me the best time so far
got undressed by her and directly to the bathroom, seeing her pretty face on action with my little bro turns me on. Her bj suction was powerful, and do ass-rimming at the same time

Face: 8/10 sweet smile with big eyes
French: 8.5/10 Allows Frenching
Boobs: 7.5/10 B cups with small brown nips
Ass: 8/10 Meaty ass
Pussy: 8/10 easily wet, like waterfall when hit her sensitive spot
Overall: 8/10
Old 05-11-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by penetratorkia View Post
Bathroom action I will say Apple 002, from L1820 gives me the best time so far
got undressed by her and directly to the bathroom, seeing her pretty face on action with my little bro turns me on. Her bj suction was powerful, and do ass-rimming at the same time

Face: 8/10 sweet smile with big eyes
French: 8.5/10 Allows Frenching
Boobs: 7.5/10 B cups with small brown nips
Ass: 8/10 Meaty ass
Pussy: 8/10 easily wet, like waterfall when hit her sensitive spot
Overall: 8/10
Is she under 150 CAT?

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1