The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2017, 04:17 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
25 year old Thai model. 175cm. C cups

She's back for another tour.....

Do up my point if you want the juicy story...
I tipped her very generously, and made a few sex videos with her.....
And of course, pumped my sperm deep inside her....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15400950_331930487189345_7489382121109097418_n.jpg (102.2 KB, 679 views)
Old 15-08-2017, 04:28 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 25 year old Thai model. 175cm. C cups

Pressured her and sweettalked her for pure natural sex.
Very hard to coax her, but finally successful. She didn't want me cumming inside though.
So I came in her mouth twice after an awesome BBBJ.
2nd visit, she had a flu. She initially refused sex, but managed to coax her. She was very sick at that point in time. She just lay in bed, and wasn't very active. I got turned on sucking her nipples and fondling her superb breasts...
Penetrated her after that, she was very weak.
Very very tight and wet.
Enjoyed fucking her weak unwilling body, and shocked her by cumming deep inside her.
Priceless watching my sperm leak out...

I did get her the morning after pill. Pricey, but worth the price of inseminating this model! She only had protected sex before, and from the resistance she gave me, I believe her! So gave her her virgin creampie!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20414291_446069699108756_352985589670347088_o.jpg (94.8 KB, 557 views)
Old 15-08-2017, 04:29 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Tried download the pic using my phone but cannot open.
No issues on my PC
Old 15-08-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Swee mak Mak lei. Especially when she fully let her hair down.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 15-08-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

support and camping for more

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 23-08-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster (P)

Especially for a brother here who was kind enough to up my points...
More details to come when she goes back after her current tour of duty.
She is a sweet girl, and I don't wish to detrimentally affect her business...
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 WhatsApp Video 2016-12-29 at 1.23.27 PM.mp4 (2.66 MB, 571 views)
Old 07-10-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster (P)

Tall, lanky and fat free.
Tasted her pure....
She has a lesbian partner, so she's very tight...
She's tall and prefers girls, so it was a change pummeling her hard....
She was moaning in orgasm before I pumped in my seed...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00180_crop.jpg (281.8 KB, 332 views)

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 07-10-2018 at 05:22 PM.
Old 07-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster (P)

Very hard to convince her for capless.
Then she didn't want me cumming inside....
I had other plans...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00120_crop.jpg (244.0 KB, 318 views)
Old 07-10-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster (P)

Handsfree.
Deepthroat.
Vidcap from one of many sex videos I made with her...
Pure pleasure rubbing her nipples and squeezing her full ripe C cups while she mouth-fucking her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Deepthroat_crop.jpg (95.7 KB, 309 views)

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 07-10-2018 at 05:11 PM.
Old 07-10-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster (P)

Firm ripe C cups bouncing in cowgirl....
Another vidcap...
A pure sex machine..... designed to provide sexual pleasure to the alpha male aiming to seed her and flood her fertile womb with sperm....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nipples stimulated by deepthrusting in cowgirl.jpg (100.6 KB, 306 views)

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 07-10-2018 at 05:13 PM.
Old 07-10-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster (P)

Inseminated her multiple times....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12961347_199196670462728_9014756433282563102_o.jpg (67.3 KB, 306 views)
Old 07-10-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster (P)

She's currently pregnant about 3 months+
I told her to terminate the pregnancy as it would damage her perfect figure....
We've had arguments over this....
Basically I'm selfish and want to continue using her as a fucktoy.....
And continue pumping sperm into her.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13244806_225611801154548_7628704467051280016_n.jpg (63.7 KB, 347 views)

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 07-10-2018 at 04:52 PM.
Old 07-10-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
She's currently pregnant about 3 months+
I told her to terminate the pregnancy as it would damage her perfect figure....
We've had arguments over this....
Basically I'm selfish and want to continue using her as a fucktoy.....
And continue pumping sperm into her.....
Bro,you going to kill a life because of your selfishness

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 07-10-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,you going to kill a life because of your selfishness
She wants to keep the baby. She has a new boyfriend (she had one in Singapore too, not just me)....
She says her new boyfriend comes from a nice family and knows nothing of her past....
Or that the baby may not be his....
Old 08-10-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster (P)

This thread seems to be getting a lot of attention, based on the multiple PMs I'm receiving for pics.
Please support SBF and subscribe.
I'll refund you 50% if you don't jack off to the pics...
Anyways, what's better than fucking a model?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1