The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Hi what's the avg timing per session with the lb in these houses.. I got chased out from the room by another lb while still in the deed. She says we are taking too long.
Old 26-11-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

this was at the one nearer to serangoon road
Old 26-11-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
Hi what's the avg timing per session with the lb in these houses.. I got chased out from the room by another lb while still in the deed. She says we are taking too long.
ask the LB to F.O. what has this got to do with him. dont thjnk got any mama san system. depend on the LB.. I always stay around 20 to 30mins at the one nearer to H79...
Old 26-11-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
sourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been searching at locations around serangoon road, cant find leh.. where is it can pm me pls
Old 26-11-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
izzad79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wanna meet me? We go together
Old 26-11-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Sourpiss - its stull early... or maybe uve got the wrong one
Old 26-11-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spmn1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzad79 View Post
Gosh... uncle fucking in corridors?! Guess its the same i guy i saw several mths ago! He had it with 2 LB.. damn that was a turn on! Anyone else got the same feel? Fucking at the corridors??
Definitely a turn on. I think I will have a go one of these days.
Old 26-11-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
ask the LB to F.O. what has this got to do with him. dont thjnk got any mama san system. depend on the LB.. I always stay around 20 to 30mins at the one nearer to H79...
Yeah happened to me also last time when I was banging a thai LB. you don't have to listen to them. always tell them to fuck off.
Old 26-11-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2255 / Power: 12
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannythedog View Post
guys, from beetalk i just met a thai gem.. value for money. here is my honest fr.saw her on beetalk (i have the old version) and messaged her. lots of photos, sweet young & blonde. awesome fantastic figure! heres the thing, when i msg her, she did not over quote me like the rest of the overpriced sisters.. instead she started at $120 & based on market rate, i feel reasonable and dont want to lowball her so i went ahead... she gave me her address and she is currently staying in town near modestos opposite orchard towers...

reached and unable to access the room myself, i waited at the lobby while texting her. she ce down and i was amazed and shocked how beautiful in reallife she is 😱
brought me up in the hotel and shy at first we tcss, broke the ice and help her dl the old version of beetalk. enough of the boring details. here comes the juicy part, i undress her slowly and she took off her office looking top to reveal her beautiful soft boobs and she was not wearing any bra but nip guard.. so arousing~ tgen i started sucking her off and she has a decent 7inch which is freaking hard. asked her why she say she is always horny lol... lick her nips and suck her off... nxt thing u know we were in 69 position and her blowjob is pattern many(knows how to pay wif ur head well) frenched and ask her to enter me first. she capped, and enter went slowly becoz her's is very hard and took sometime to adjust. finally she start pumping me vigourously and at least for a good 10mins controlling tempo slow and fast.. my she is very strong.. i couldnt bear to see her working so tirelessly becox she is so freaking cute (kpop) and then i lick her nips and jerk her off and she came a huge load in my mouth.. my turn, took a condom and inserted mine into her.. pump her in missionary and doggy and came inside her feeling satisfied.. best thai ladyboy sex of my life and for $120.. no joke guys, i had prostate orgasm while she was pumping me. anyone interested can pm me. she is leaving on tuesday but will be back nxt mth. i told her i will introduce customer becoz her svc is out of this world and she say any customer who quote my name gets a 10 dollar discount to ensure im not lying to her she is ver into kpop and she looks like a korean kpop artist. pm me if u want her contact but pls remember to quote Danny when u all talk to her ok 😊

Looks: 9/10

I think Alley left liao. Tried to contact her no response. Thanks for sharing anyways!
Old 26-11-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 8
omegaprime72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Wanna meet me? We go together
What time u going bro?
Old 26-11-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBFqualityctrl View Post
I think Alley left liao. Tried to contact her no response. Thanks for sharing anyways!
she say she leaving on tue, but i don't know. maybe she left earlier.
Old 26-11-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spmn1 View Post
Definitely a turn on. I think I will have a go one of these days.
Hey bro wanna go together?
Old 26-11-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaprime72 View Post
What time u going bro?
Hey bro

Pm me pls. We mit up?
Old 26-11-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 8
omegaprime72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hey bro

Pm me pls. We mit up?
Done. PM sent
Old 27-11-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Yeah happened to me also last time when I was banging a thai LB. you don't have to listen to them. always tell them to fuck off.
I think after that also lose all the interest already... we are there to be happy... but sometimes will meet idiot people...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1