The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2007, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
PurpleMonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: EverY NighT I PraY ThaT i you in my Dream (DreamY)

Thanks Bro Pierce, As promised FR on Dreamy

Had a nice session with her, although not so much GFE at first. But after 1st round. We had a good message 1st by her then by me, then GFE feeling started with frenching and lots of extra licking all over by her and lots of position except cowgirl, claims that i am too big?? But overall an enjoyable session especially the 2nd round.

GFE: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10 (should be higher is cowgirl is doable)
Old 18-07-2007, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 21
ccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of light

thank You bro purple monster for the FR on DreamY

Yes Bro.... dreamY had went back le.....

So whose coming..... stay tune......
Old 19-07-2007, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 18
CrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond repute

Late FR of Dreamy

I had an enjoyable dream during last week.

Looks: 7/ 10
She has a pair of beautiful eyes and keep eye contact at all the time; always keeps sweet smiling, which really can many men’s heart. 1 thing for sure is that her nose is 人功整形美容, and she admitted she did it.

Body: 7/ 10
She has a smooth skin, quite proportionate figure except there is a little tummy; nice tattoo at her back, above the waist, nice butt too.

Boobs: 7/ 10
33B cup breasts with small light brown nipples, to me are just nice and soft to grab. While I kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples, she tried to close her beautiful eyes but they were trembling, she was enjoying and came out soft moan.

Bath: 5/ 10
Nothing much to mention, it’s SOP.

Catbath: 6/ 10
She licked almost every part of my body; I believe that she still has room for improvement.

Frenching: 6.5/ 10
A good kisser with little tongue suction may be before the action start, I did rinse my mouth. And when I kissed her, she was a bit shy; she would be a little high when I kissed her ears, her neck, and her back.

Fingering: 6.5/ 10
She is tight, luckily when I did that, her some golden juice already came. I did it slowly with my tongue painting.

BBBJ: 7.5/ 10
It was quite a long BBBJ. She kept some eye contacts while performing this task, balls licking, light tongue licks during deep throat but suction can be improved.
During 69, I asked her if she willing to accept AR? I would like to do it for her. She agreed and accepted my offer. I believed both of us had experience great pleasure at that moment.

FJ: 7.5/ 10
A hard working SYT, willing to try out any positions but quite weak in Cowgirl style; did several positions together with her, like Cowgirl, Missionary, diff Doggies, etc, and we finished off in the shower room.

Attitude: 8.5/ 10
A nice SYT, willing to accommodate, provide GFE.

Overall Rating: 7.5/ 10

RTF:
Paiseh - ‘NO’, coz low ‘Vitamin M’ plus there are so many FL/ WL. Anyway, before I leave, I gave her a little gratuity to thank her for providing me such a lovely sweet dream…

Recommended to Bros:
A Big YES!

Cheers,
CTL

p.s. Thx 2 u, Bro Pierce. Sorry for my late FR coz I'm kind of BZ recently.

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
你进来寻找,占据我的整个心,要将我心中一直想要说的话说给你听
轻轻的爱的言语,听了激动万分,只是这样我的心就轻飘感谢上苍
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1