The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
ihs0riHk is a glorious beacon of lightihs0riHk is a glorious beacon of lightihs0riHk is a glorious beacon of lightihs0riHk is a glorious beacon of lightihs0riHk is a glorious beacon of light
Short read: A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed

Inspired by many various good reads here by our fellow Samsters, I thought I will like to contribute back to everyone here.

My humble contribution, hope at least some bros here will like it.

(Note: Photos are meant for visual aids, they are not representative of the actual person)

“Sibei sian, IPPT coming again soon, need to waste time go for RT again.”

Dan was worried because he hates exercising and not a physically active guy.

“Asked you to exercise a bit you always don’t want, RT lor bo bian leh.”

On the other hand, I like keeping my physique in shape, passing IPPT was never a difficult task for me, could even get Gold if my condition is good.

Dan: “Aiya, never mind one la, RT RT lor, take it as government provide free physical training, still can get some allowance leh.”

Me: “Yaya you can think that way to make you feel better, some more you already attached, no need scared cannot find a girlfriend.”

While trying to console Dan, I should be the one to worry since although I am more handsome and fitter than Dan, I don’t have the luck and not as eloquent as he is with regards to chatting girls up, that’s why I’m still single now, damn it.

Speaking about how lucky bastard this Dan is, I don’t know how he sweet-talked his way through, but he met Karyn through a dating app and they managed to get into a relationship, and a very steady one.

Although Dan is one of my best buddies, I can’t help it but to fantasize about his then-girlfriend, Karyn, the thought of fucking my best friend’s girl just excites me so much, especially since she’s hot.

Curious about how hot is Karyn? Let’s flashback to before the couple got together, when Dan first showed me Karyn’s profile on the app:

Me: “Wa, zhun bo? This type still will come dating app? Why need to come dating app? Is she a model or what? Photos look so professionally taken. Scarli is a scam, photoshopped gao gao that kind, better don’t anyhow transfer money over.” I checked through the profile with disbelief.

Dan: “No la Steve, confirmed zhun. We met up a few times already, confirmed the real person is the same as the profile pics.” Dan assured me. “Don’t believe you can take a sneak peek during our next meet up, just don’t come and approached us and spoiled our date.”

Me: “Sure bo, okay sui, I’ll pretend I don’t know you all and just walk pass just to take a look, after that I zao.” Deep down I hope Dan is not bluffing and I can’t wait to see that hot babe that Dan managed to hook up.

Fast-forward to the day when Dan and Karyn met up, Dan informed me in advance of the restaurant that they’re going to, so that I can wait somewhere just to catch a glimpse when they walk in.

After a few minutes of waiting, the couple showed up. To my surprise and delight, Karyn is really the real deal.

She was wearing like this:

What caught me was her pair of smooth long legs, I believe she stands at around 1.7m. That pair of B-cup boobs sits nicely underneath her tight top, her hair was long and luscious and her full lips were very seductive. Her figure was slender and toned so I assume she must be one who loves to work out.

I can actually feel my dick is growing when I’m scanning her from head to toe, and part of me already fantasizing how does it feel to have those lips of hers wrapped around my dick...
Old 22-06-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Short read: A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed

Interesting start here, please continue.
Old 22-06-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
eoisun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, camping here for more!
Old 23-06-2019, 05:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, really like it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 23-06-2019, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more updates.
Old 23-06-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 23-06-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for next installment....................
Old 23-06-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TrentArnold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here!
Old 23-06-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
douchebag55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tent already set up!
Old 23-06-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
kisugu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Popcorns and coke ready!
Old 24-06-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter here.
Old 24-06-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 24-06-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 24-06-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
ihs0riHk is a glorious beacon of lightihs0riHk is a glorious beacon of lightihs0riHk is a glorious beacon of lightihs0riHk is a glorious beacon of lightihs0riHk is a glorious beacon of light

Reality snaps back when my phone vibrated next to my hardened dick in my pants pocket:

“Seen enough? Now you believe right? Told you zhun already. Now go and don’t disturb us.” Message from Dan to ask me to fuck off.

One year later, Dan is finally ready to marry Karyn. You wouldn’t believe it, someone as hot as Karyn, actually used a dating app to meet Dan, and is going to marry him just after a year of relationship. Somebody just have all the luck.

After few months of marriage life and settling down, Dan asked me out for dinner one day with Karyn along:

At the restaurant

Me: “How long already sia Dan, now then you asked me out for dinner after so long.” In my heart I was wanting to see Karyn more than Dan.

Dan: “Paiseh la bro, the marriage preparation and house renovation took me very long to settle, still have all the loan leh, really busy, but now that everything is done, I can ask you out again.”

Me: “Haha no problem, I understand, at least I get to see Karyn tonight, better than nothing right.”

Dan: “Karyn was also just saying she hasn’t seen you for quite a while, good for all of us to catch up.”

Me: “That’s good to hear. You look stunning tonight as usual, Karyn.” I said with a smile, trying to sound as genuine as I could.

Karyn is dressed in a short low-cut grey dress tonight, her pair of flawless long legs were covered with a pair of black fishnet stockings and paired well with a pair of black heels. Isn’t that like overly sexy and seductive? Was she trying to seduce me?

Her black bra straps were visible, as if telling me she purposely not wore a strapless bra so that she can flaunt it. The scent that she gave off gave me a raging hard-on and I can’t stop checking out her cleavage… if only I can slide my dick in between that cleavage of hers, I would cum in no time…

“Thank you Steve, I have always look stunning, haha. Aiyo, you quickly go get a girlfriend also la, too bad my friends are all married, if not can introduce you.” Karyn interrupted while I’m still adjusting my hard-on under the dining table.

As we were eating buffet, Dan has to excuse himself to go take food, so it was only me and Karyn at the table:

Me: “So Karyn, what made you decide to get married to Dan?”

Karyn: “Erm… he’s humorous, caring and most importantly, faithful haha.”

Me: “Since you’re his wife now, please get him to do some exercise, if not only he himself will suffer in the future.”

Karyn: “Speaking about that, he’s very lazy in keeping himself in shape. I guess it’s time I talk to him about this. I must tell him a good example will be you, look at you, how old already but body still won’t lose teenagers.”

When Karyn said that, I realised she has been noticing my well-maintained body, so I decided to test water first:

Me: “Ohhh, seems like someone has been paying attention to my body, but how do you know my body won’t lose teenagers, in terms of what...? Could it be like stamina on the bed?”

Karyn blushed upon hearing that and replied shyly:

“Er… haha no la… just guess lor… see you so fit…”

Seeing that Karyn didn’t change the subject and since Dan is not back yet I decided to be bolder:

“So is Dan satisfying you enough on the bed, is his stamina good enough to pleasure you?”

At first I thought Karyn might feel uncomfortable to answer that, but not only she didn’t change the subject, she’s also answering my bold questions, I have a feeling that I’m heading towards the right path.

Karyn: “Mmm… as you know Dan isn’t physically fit, he tends to want to cum quickly so that the session can end earlier...”

Me: “That sucks, that means most of the time you don’t get to enjoy much of the sex and he ends it…”

Karyn: “Haha it’s okay… Sometimes I wish he can perform better but oh well, nobody’s perfect...”

I can tell Karyn seems disappointed so I decided to ask something to see her reaction:

Me: “Well I can always help Dan to satisfy you on the bed if you don’t mind… I’m one of his best friends after all…”

Karyn: “Haha Steve, are you being serious right now? I…”

Before I could hear Karyn’s reply, Dan is back… Oh no, did he hear what our conversation...?
Old 24-06-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnhorsten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1