The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 15-06-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
SanMikal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
She’s not confident abt her body.....but I assured her that she’s fabulous. Her nipples always make me high despite having a small bust. I showed her bikini models with small bust to assure her.
If the bikini reveal a bit of her pointy nipples would be even sexier
Old 15-06-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMikal View Post
If the bikini reveal a bit of her pointy nipples would be even sexier
Yes. Her nipples r those that really protrude. N when she asked me to help her tighten her bikini n I tied it a bit tighter, wow...... sibei steam Sia...... it nicely gave her small bust some lift and revealed a bit of her breasts but her nipples were a bit obvious. Even more so when she was aroused. Needless to say it was quite difficult to keep her bikini on bcos I wanted to sensually strip her bikini top slowly.

More to come.......
Old 15-06-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
The excitement is more of her wearing her black triangle bikini which I bought for her from Decathlon (the $3.90 one, go to their website to chk it out). Wearing bikini is something she doesn’t really like to wear but that’s what we guys absolutely adore right?
https://www.decathlon.sg/p/8331432-1...303-uk_8_eu_36

Here is the exact bikini I bought for her. It suits those with small to medium busts with light support.
Old 17-06-2019, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Great share bros
Old 23-06-2019, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Just now watched midnight movie with gf. Since it was late and cinema was nearby, gf was wearing a sleeping gown (not see through type) with low bareback and in front has v shape low cut top showing lots of cleavage. She was not wearing bra but had a jacket to cover up. People will think she is wearing a dress and a jacket from the exterior. We purchased corner seats where there was no people beside us as gf already know beforehand we are going to hanky panky in the cinema.

In the cinema once the show started, gf unzip her jacket exposing her cleavage and I started to auto roam her boobs and hand slip into her gown to play with her nipples. She gave me a HJ but covered with another jacket. Slowly move on to rub her pussy which was super wet and she asked to remove her panty. She spread her legs open for me to rub and can see she was enjoying it. Lasted for awhile before I cum (into tissue of course). Didn't manage to BJ as there were people a few rows behind us and it will be obvious.

Anyway after the movie ended, she didn't wear back her panty as it was still wet. She zip up her jacket and we went back to my car. We decide to drive to a petrol station to get some stuff... along the way she removed her jacket and keep touching my little bro... hinting she not enough. I think she wasn't fully satisfied since I didn't bonk her. When we reach petrol station, she wanted to wear back her jacket but I manage to convince her to go into the petrol shop in just her sleeping gown. She checked first no other cars before she agreed. There was only the petrol pump attendance and a cashier... both uncles in their 60s.

Her gown was quite exposed as it was bareback and showing lots of cleavage. It was very obvious she didn't wear bra as can see her nipples poking through the soft gown. Inside the shop, I purposely brushed against her nipples a few times and slip my hand underneath her gown to touch her ass (no panty). She stared at me and say "have camera" . The cashier was staring hard at her nipples and cleavage when we were paying. By then I was already horny and my gf also wet. Quickly drove back to our place and pull my gf to the staircase and bonk her. Flip up her gown and very easy poke her pussy in standing position. Also exposed her boobs. Lasted less than 10 mins before I cum.
Old 23-06-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EdisonTroyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Just now watched midnight movie with gf. Since it was late and cinema was nearby, gf was wearing a sleeping gown (not see through type) with low bareback and in front has v shape low cut top showing lots of cleavage. She was not wearing bra but had a jacket to cover up. People will think she is wearing a dress and a jacket from the exterior. We purchased corner seats where there was no people beside us as gf already know beforehand we are going to hanky panky in the cinema.

In the cinema once the show started, gf unzip her jacket exposing her cleavage and I started to auto roam her boobs and hand slip into her gown to play with her nipples. She gave me a HJ but covered with another jacket. Slowly move on to rub her pussy which was super wet and she asked to remove her panty. She spread her legs open for me to rub and can see she was enjoying it. Lasted for awhile before I cum (into tissue of course). Didn't manage to BJ as there were people a few rows behind us and it will be obvious.

Anyway after the movie ended, she didn't wear back her panty as it was still wet. She zip up her jacket and we went back to my car. We decide to drive to a petrol station to get some stuff... along the way she removed her jacket and keep touching my little bro... hinting she not enough. I think she wasn't fully satisfied since I didn't bonk her. When we reach petrol station, she wanted to wear back her jacket but I manage to convince her to go into the petrol shop in just her sleeping gown. She checked first no other cars before she agreed. There was only the petrol pump attendance and a cashier... both uncles in their 60s.

Her gown was quite exposed as it was bareback and showing lots of cleavage. It was very obvious she didn't wear bra as can see her nipples poking through the soft gown. Inside the shop, I purposely brushed against her nipples a few times and slip my hand underneath her gown to touch her ass (no panty). She stared at me and say "have camera" . The cashier was staring hard at her nipples and cleavage when we were paying. By then I was already horny and my gf also wet. Quickly drove back to our place and pull my gf to the staircase and bonk her. Flip up her gown and very easy poke her pussy in standing position. Also exposed her boobs. Lasted less than 10 mins before I cum.
Great share.
Old 23-06-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
LeNinjaMatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Very nice encounter bro, wish I was there to see your gf in the sleeping gown!!
Old 23-06-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

Kns... my fav kallang leisure park cp is closing for good... 16 good partners all in memories
Old 23-06-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

great share bro.
lucky uncles LOLx
Old 24-06-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Great share! I had an experience in the cinema too, but in the toilet.
Old 24-06-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cfkl77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seeing all the bros post about their experience here, decided to post my own here as well.

This wasn't technically 'fucking' because I was 15 y/o and my ex was 16 y/o, so couldn't fuck her yet

We were both in our school uniforms and hanging around in a park in the evening. The park is frequented by many old people on their evening walkabouts or exercise. As teenagers with raging hormones, we wanted to settle down somewhere and we sat down at a location which was quite well lit and in the open. I still don't know how we managed to not get any cranky old person coming to us and telling us off.

We started with the standard kissing and tongue-swirling, and by then my cock was rock hard. I knew I needed more to satisfy my burgeoning lust, so I placed my ex's hand on my cock. Happily for me, she didn't flinch and even went on to caress it. As we got hotter, I slid my hands under her pinafore (by now you could narrow down which school she was from) and unbuttoned her shirt, and then fondled her shapely B-cuppers. Damn, her tits were getting rock hard pointy too!

She too returned the favour and went on to slide her hands down my pants while stroking my cock. As she continued to stroke, my dick head took over and somehow managed to strip the top half of her pinafore by pulling it to the side very forcefully, and feasted on her tits. By now, my free hands was already busy with her tight wet pussy. This went on for a good 5-7 minutes before I blew my load in my undies, and she, wet as fuck.

Yup, I went home with my underpants soaked

Fast forward to a few months back, a similar thing occurred, but this time in Europe and with a girl I picked up from the club...
Old 25-06-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TrentArnold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfkl77 View Post
Seeing all the bros post about their experience here, decided to post my own here as well.

This wasn't technically 'fucking' because I was 15 y/o and my ex was 16 y/o, so couldn't fuck her yet

We were both in our school uniforms and hanging around in a park in the evening. The park is frequented by many old people on their evening walkabouts or exercise. As teenagers with raging hormones, we wanted to settle down somewhere and we sat down at a location which was quite well lit and in the open. I still don't know how we managed to not get any cranky old person coming to us and telling us off.

We started with the standard kissing and tongue-swirling, and by then my cock was rock hard. I knew I needed more to satisfy my burgeoning lust, so I placed my ex's hand on my cock. Happily for me, she didn't flinch and even went on to caress it. As we got hotter, I slid my hands under her pinafore (by now you could narrow down which school she was from) and unbuttoned her shirt, and then fondled her shapely B-cuppers. Damn, her tits were getting rock hard pointy too!

She too returned the favour and went on to slide her hands down my pants while stroking my cock. As she continued to stroke, my dick head took over and somehow managed to strip the top half of her pinafore by pulling it to the side very forcefully, and feasted on her tits. By now, my free hands was already busy with her tight wet pussy. This went on for a good 5-7 minutes before I blew my load in my undies, and she, wet as fuck.

Yup, I went home with my underpants soaked

Fast forward to a few months back, a similar thing occurred, but this time in Europe and with a girl I picked up from the club...
Nice share bro, thanks!!
Old 25-06-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 13
decipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydecipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

not sure if it is still there but suntec city used to have a sky garden near the conventional hall there.

quite dim and with high planters.

a lot of heavy petting and BJs at that sky garden during my teenage days.

Old 25-06-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by decipher View Post
not sure if it is still there but suntec city used to have a sky garden near the conventional hall there.

That was literally 2 decade ago .
Old 25-06-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
desmond26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decipher View Post

those were the days
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1