The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-07-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

sigh was a great thread .... now onli ppl quarrelling .... can we revert to the focus of this thread pls .... maids ... and fishing maids ...
Old 03-07-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I’m not against you anymore cause our dispute already pass, but please step on my tail again.

Is good lah you post the real thing. More and more people will trust you

Actually I just want to see the real thing pay or not pay is ok just the real stuff
ho ho ho

can pop champagne liao!
Old 03-07-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tomwelling is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
If you are willing to pay slightly more (still below a hundred though) - you could take a daytime-booking e.g. at the Mercure Hotel or something, check in without her so that its just your IC.. then simply bring her in post check-in.
What you mean a day time booking? Just go to the counter and ask for day time booking? Which hotels offer that?
Old 03-07-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

delete post
Old 04-07-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Just wanna share my experience in booking a hotel in West to bonk a maid. Going east was inconvenient on that day, as the girl stayed in Jurong area. Thought of saving time. There are 4 hotels in the West area, all nearby.
Frangrance Ocean View & Water front
Pasir Panjang Inn
Santa Grand

Of the above, Waterfront & Santa Grand doesnt offer transit rooms.
Pasir Panjang was full and price also $50.

Only option is Ocean view at $41 per 2 hours. But I was placed 9th on the queue. Totally wasted time. Better to go East when it comes to bonking maids on their off days.
Old 04-07-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Just wanna share my experience in booking a hotel in West to bonk a maid. Going east was inconvenient on that day, as the girl stayed in Jurong area. Thought of saving time. There are 4 hotels in the West area, all nearby.
Pasir Panjang Inn
Santa Grand

Only option is Ocean view at $41 per 2 hours. But I was placed 9th on the queue. Totally wasted time. Better to go East when it comes to bonking maids on their off days.
Bro, the east is no better. Remember, wherever you go after 9 or 10 am, there will be a queue. Unless u r the early bird who are at the hotel by 9 am. Else, u have to wait. Or like wat one brother said, get a hotel for day time use at a higher price. Check out the Dayuse app.

Of course east has more hotels so ur chances are higher. Anyway, happy bonking and cheers!
Old 04-07-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

My Conquest a few months ago. The best part is she was able to come out on weekdays after 8pm. Not a great bod, but was a looker and spoke English like a Brit. She is pinay by the way.

Old 04-07-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Old 04-07-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

Old 04-07-2019, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Nice pics bro Screwballs....like Trump who “make America great again”, you are making “Screwing Maids thread great again” ...... this is what we want on this thread!

Nice nipples, nice shaved pussy...am sure u are enjoying every bit of her!!! Wat to go bro!!
Old 04-07-2019, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone know, Is Hawaii hostel nearby bugis can take transit? Just don't want queue n as long can faster check in can already.
Old 04-07-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, you should've taken PP Inn instead of Fragrance, difference is only $9 but PP Inn is for usage of 5 hrs. and probably shorter q.

Quote:
Pasir Panjang Inn
Santa Grand

Old 04-07-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Just got a number from a indon maid but she give the number is a guy that guy call me and claim this maid play him out and pass his number to many guy

OMG
Old 04-07-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

now trying OKC apps to hunt for maids
Old 04-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
My Conquest a few months ago. The best part is she was able to come out on weekdays after 8pm. Not a great bod, but was a looker and spoke English like a Brit. She is pinay by the way.

fug meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1