The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-06-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
Read several FRs on a slim lady. So mai tu liao, quickly called okt and he confirmed that she is my type. Here we go, Toffee from VIP888.

As usual, bonus picture from me lar.

Lastly, do upz my pts if u like my FR!
My original Nick: (@^@)

Nice one bro. With that maid's outfit she look like so different lol in a good way, hope you left the outfit with her😬😬😬
Old 25-06-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tuna from Fantasia
23rd Jun 2019, 4pm

She is not good looking, service poor.
Saw the other girls there as well, need to discount 40% at least.
No gfe I understand, but during bonk, I went soft, this girl a bit cim, I asked for bbbj, she say cannot bcos bonk already...
Old 25-06-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Superkons1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just to add on, after chitchatting with a bro, i realise the OKT actually tried his best to help me. The whole issue is about TUNA bad service, not OKT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superkons1234 View Post
I seldom write FR because i am a lazy person, but for this session, i have to do it.

Just had Tuna from fantastic babes,

honestly it was a bad experience. Tuna looks discount around 20% to 40% because she seems like she is not very happy to work and never even tried to eye contact throughout the whole session. Worst part the service from Tuna was nightmare. She ask you to lie down and she start bbbj for 30 secs. Then she immediately put condom for me, i ask how come so fast, she tell me dont talk too much because she having a headache. I was turn off and i ask tuna to stop the service as you are not comfortable in working. Spoke to the pimp, the pimp told me the girl strip in front of me so he cannot change for me. I felt bad because the pimp should ensure the service should be as described. To me service is the most important thing for this industry, as we paid the money just to relax, somehow, i felt unhappy even though i spend the money. Just my two cent worth and honest opinion
Old 25-06-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Like share my FR ( Wawa) here with others.

http://www.eemmanuelle.com/

Got coffee shop nearby. hungry can eat 1st, or after that sexxion.

Wawa's Look : 8/10 ( seductive look)
body : 8/10 (nicely shaped)
Kissing: 8/10 ( She suck my tongue)

She dun like painting.
catbathe: 7/10.
Hj: 7/10

Boobs: Enhanced.
Fj: Do her in doggie, man on top,cow girl,.
No time for round 2.

She First time in this line, previously Bar Top dancer.
She loves checking her FB.
She can give you her FB ( but ask her nicely)

Heard she is leaving soon.
Overall is 8 for me.

I watsapp OKT for booking. Fast reply.
Old 25-06-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Beam (SS) on 24/6/2019 - (4/5)
Look-7/10 SYT
Body- 8/10 Slim no tattoos
Boob- A cup with brown nips
Pussy - Shaved but abit pricky
Bbbj- 6.5/10 (not much suction but makes effort.)
FJ - 7/10 (able take a good amount of pumping. Quite low mileage pussy and decently tight)
GFE. She's gave me the feel of making out with your JC/Poly sweetheart.
RTF: Have to see my schedule lol.

Overall Beam is a decent bonk; RTF material if got time and xtra money. From my time with her, she doesn't seems to be a full time FL. Anyway, her last day is coming this Fri.
Old 25-06-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
80ziwik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nancy from Silkstockings | 25 June 10.30AM

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=733298

Location: Discreet location with parking. BMW (Bus/MRT/Walk) may not be as convenient

Looks: 8/10 (As per photos but Thai tan, chio xmm)

Body/boobs: 9/10 (Slim, very slim. No fats type, boobs maybe a B+ suits her body and frame)

Frenching: 8/10

BBBJ: 8/10 (Works the shaft and balls)

FJ: 9/10 (Tight, rode till i cummed)

GFE: 10/10 (Always smiling, English not so good, but somehow had fun talking with bits of Thai lingo)
Old 25-06-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
copycopycopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not getting replies from Fantasia Babe, any idea why? He'd just read and ignore the messages.
Old 25-06-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
PussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliotvirgo View Post
Tuna from Fantasia
23rd Jun 2019, 4pm

No gfe I understand, but during bonk, I went soft, this girl a bit cim, I asked for bbbj, she say cannot bcos bonk already...
bro, I second you on this girl. She has some kind of attitude problem.

To me Look is OK... but the most suckee is her attitude, dont want to service.

Lick pussy also cannot, lick tits also like Ai mai Ai mai... fuck already I also sian.

OKT, please counsel her. Or potential buyer BEWARE
Old 25-06-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
humblehumbleguy is one of the Best!humblehumbleguy is one of the Best!humblehumbleguy is one of the Best!

FR for Fantasia Tuna: I had overnight and RTFx1 her. Pretty with tight body, fair skin tone with full Japanese tattoo at her back. nicely well done boobs, can’t feel the silicon.

As in service wise I would say, it depend on individual chermistry. Peace
Old 25-06-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliotvirgo View Post
Tuna from Fantasia
23rd Jun 2019, 4pm

When the pimp first marketed her, she was at $140.

After a few FRs, overnight, it became $160.

Now this.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 25-06-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

First Blood on Ice from Silkstockings (2/5 for my free claim)

Just nice saw Bro silk posted on Telegram and msg him for Ice. Happened to get FB on her.

Looks:8/10 Same as pic pretty and slim type
Frenching: 8/10 Not too aggressive GFE is there
Pussy: 8/10 Delicious Trimmed pussy. Would be great if clean shaved but no problem at all. Gets wet easily.
BBBJ: 9/10 Good suction and good eyes contact. Fell like fucking her right alway when she look at me as she blows!
FJ: 9/10 Tight with a good flow of cum juice.

Keeping it short coz I’m in office now. Overall a satisfying bonk for sure!
Old 25-06-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 6
MrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jessica Seduction 25/06/19 1.30pm

Tried out a new stable since I saw Jessica's photo from her previous tour here.

Looks: 8/10 (Has the looks of a young MILF)
Body: 9/10 (Slim body with a nice ass)
Boobs: 7/10 (Not for boobs lover. But I don't mind)
Frenching: Kissing to frenching all available
BBBJ: 10/10 (I'm lucky today to have met both ladies with a heavenly touch in this. Enjoyed every second of it.)
Massage: 8/10 (Not too bad. Better than average.)
GFE: 9/10 (Like bonking your GF. Able to talk to her about life and her previous visit.)
FJ: 9/10 (I totally let her service me. Only did cowgirl. And she definitely knows how to ride. And releasing my shots, she will collapse on my chest.)

Overall: 8.5/10

Another satisfied session. Looks like another trustworthy stable to add to my list. Looking forward to seeing more gems from Bro SD. Two thumbs up!
Old 25-06-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

$1.40 Nasi Lemak to $1.60 Nai Lemak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
When the pimp first marketed her, she was at $140.

After a few FRs, overnight, it became $160.

Now this.

Pierre.
Old 25-06-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

This Nasi Lemak stall have $1.20 Mystery Nasi Lemak and offer buy 5 get one free mystery nasi lemak also gone...

$1.50 higher Nasi Lemak stall... Why like this...? Sigh~

Quote:
Originally Posted by k999 View Post
Sexhouse69 close shop ? cant find their post
Old 25-06-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
lwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I’m on a mini hot streak now.

After hitting chiobu jackpot with Mimi (Fantasia), I went to book an appointment with Ann from Seduction. Wanted to see if the hype is real. Well, I think if service, playfulness, attitude, gfe and being treated like a king is your cup of tea (well, whose isn’t?)

While looks is incomparable to Mimi, I think her body shape, and whole-hearted approach to her job makes her stand out. She’s seasoned and knows what buttons to push and loves making love - and every bro will enjoy bonking her.

Clearly a bit overworked but nonetheless very professional and personal.

Special mention to okt bro. I think his off-bed service is as good as Ann’s on-bed service. Super responsive, accommodating and personal. Hard to find someone this vested in your happiness. Two thumbs up for u bro 👍🏼👍🏼
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1