The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-06-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
abcdboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Went down earlier for a massage.
Been a while since i had a good thai massage and areminder of your body's twisting abilities.

Extra is as mentioned before in this thread(no need to elaborate) ,a nice bonus after a good massage but the gfe and the general treatment i got was great. A lady customer actually came in for a massage in the next cubicle midway through the 'massage', that was pretty thrilling.

Dont think it's wise to post the pictures here. Some reading into this thread and you should be able to locate the place.
Old 21-06-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdboy View Post
Went down earlier for a massage.
Been a while since i had a good thai massage and areminder of your body's twisting abilities.

Extra is as mentioned before in this thread(no need to elaborate) ,a nice bonus after a good massage but the gfe and the general treatment i got was great. A lady customer actually came in for a massage in the next cubicle midway through the 'massage', that was pretty thrilling.

Dont think it's wise to post the pictures here. Some reading into this thread and you should be able to locate the place.
got bathroom ? can bath there?
Old 22-06-2019, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
chiefclerk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Don’t think there’s bathroom. You will leave that place like a youtiao! I went it’s not bad. The ML helped me buttoned my shirt, wow! Service A+
Old 22-06-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefclerk View Post
Don’t think there’s bathroom. You will leave that place like a youtiao! I went it’s not bad. The ML helped me buttoned my shirt, wow! Service A+
button shirt quite common...my one help me take off also....after massage and shower, help me wipe dry
Old 22-06-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 12
Hornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any bros willing to share their contact number/wechat or any girls contact or wechat? will share my thai teasing gem as well thanks, pm me
Old 22-06-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
No bathroom, but I requested her to give me a wipe down with wet towel, she obliged.
Old 22-06-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If go purely for massage . No take special.. Will they face black?
I like Thai cracking massage.. sometimes just want massage only.
Old 22-06-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
If go purely for massage . No take special.. Will they face black?
I like Thai cracking massage.. sometimes just want massage only.
Should be okay what. Just tip the girl less, if the massage is good. Later they think you AV though
Old 25-06-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4729 / Power: 19
alanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
You never nego?

I was quite a regular at Yezi. She has never quoted me $80 before.

But ya, entrance 50, extra 40.

I think she try her luck with you for 80 and you got carrot.
Is Yezi spa still around? There used to be a thread on this place but no more. Anybody have the contact for Yezi spa if it is still there?

Thank you very much.
Old 25-06-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanjames View Post
Is Yezi spa still around? There used to be a thread on this place but no more. Anybody have the contact for Yezi spa if it is still there?

Thank you very much.
still there lah...walked past the other day and there is a milf inside smiling at me
Old 25-06-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4729 / Power: 19
alanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
still there lah...walked past the other day and there is a milf inside smiling at me
Thanks Bro! Think I need to go down recce recce liao.
Old 29-06-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
entrance 50, so what is extra 40 have ?

Tried her last year no extra, now also extra lao
Old 30-06-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Went over for a massage. Would say first impression not bad until the mamasan started to scramble for a curtain. I guess they didn’t expect to have a customer so soon. Thai massage is really good and impressive. I said that as I don’t usually like massage. I guess those Thai speakers would really like it.
Old 30-06-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post

She will ask you code when you enter "你来过喝茶吗?“

if you say yes, you will get teased during the massage leg part, she will brush your 球. the massage is about 45mins, last 15min or so is the GQ.

Once you pop, she will clean up then continue the last few minutes of leg massage then give you tea.
Old 30-06-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post

She quote me $80 for juagen on top of the $50 massage fee
Very sensual type , oil and massage your butt

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread