The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
Unholy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My own sexperience

Until one day... things became unusual...

So after having dinner together, as usual I will send P home. Reached her house downstairs, we kissed goodbye but this time round, our kiss usual kiss goodbye became sword fighting. Maybe after few days of not having sex, we needed it. Both of our hands roam around our bodies, little bro became harder and needed some fresh air. Knowing that, P took it out and stroke it. I slip down one of her dress strip and fondle her breast from outside her nu bra. Things like this always ended up having sex in the car. But today, things going to change.

Me: go to the back ?
P: lets go up my place *whisper into my ears*

P gave me her unit number and adjusted her dress and alright the car. She gave a smile before closing the door. I park my car at the multi story carpark and went for the search for the unit. Found it! Just before I press the doorbell., *Beep* received a text message from P.

P: the door is not lock. But lock it after you come in.😘

So I open the door and to my surprise, the house is nicely renovated with little furnitures, walls decorated with frameworks and pictures of her family. everything is just enough for a single lady like P. I close the the door after me and when scouting the house. While I was looking at the pictures, I heard door opening.

P: more interested in the pictures ?

Standing at the room door, P dressed in a dress-like sexy lingerie, looking seductively at me.

Me: of course not when there's a sexy good-looking lady standing in front of me. *Walking over to her*

We kissed passionately at the door, soft biting her neck slowly and buried my face into her breast. Hands didn't relax. Hands roamed downwards, gropping her butt with her giving out soft moans. We moved slowly into the room, she has a walk-in wardrobe like but a roll of build-in waist height dresser in the side. I lift her up and place her on top of the dresser cabinet. I kiss her and slowly move down southward, kissing and nibbling the way down passing her breast, belly and to her tights. She spread her legs wide, resting her feet on the dresser forming a M. This gave me a wide opening to her hole. Still with panty, i smell her, nibble and tease her with my nose. She grab my head and push it down hard. I can feel that she's getting wetter and wetter with all the moves I made. I stopped and went back up to kiss her. I slowly removed everything off her and went down to taste her again. She arched her body and juice flow out from her. I just stood there and smile.

P: it's my turn now.

She came down the dresser, pull down my pants leaving only my little bro. I took off my top and both of us standing naked in front of each other again. She signal me to sit on the dresser and start working on my bro. She sucked faster and faster, deep-throat along the way. I couldn't tahan anymore, I stood up and lift her onto the dresser again. As the dresser height is just nice for me, I fucked her in that position while she hugged me tight for a good 10-15mins and unload everything in her.

We washed up and only wrap my bottom down with towel. She wore her bathrobe and we went to the living room for after-sex cuddle on the sofa. As she's always not at home, her curtains are always drawn. So don't need scared neighbour see. After awhile, P went to take some wine and I turn on TV. Netflix is what I always watch. One profile with P name and another one named 'p.... 2'

So I selected the latter.....
Old 25-06-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 25-06-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
TvampT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoyed reading your story TS, please keep going!
Old 26-06-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 26-06-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, more please.
Old 29-06-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 29-06-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 9
Artillart is a glorious beacon of lightArtillart is a glorious beacon of lightArtillart is a glorious beacon of lightArtillart is a glorious beacon of lightArtillart is a glorious beacon of light

*sets up campfire*
Old 01-07-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!  

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 02-07-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 07-05-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
Unholy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. It’s been awhile since I last post my experience. Been busy with work and meeting some ladies. Will finish what I’ve left with P and will share another true experience.

So I click into the” P.....2” profile. Nothing special, all those featured movie, shows, until I scroll to “Watched it again”, mostly R21 movies or shows. As I was scrolling through, P came back from the kitchen and sit beside me. I look at P Smiling.

P: it’s lonely sometimes and I watch and enjoy it myself. Nothing wrong with that.

Me: now you don’t have to watch it alone, you won’t have time to watch it with me around.

Both of us laughed and kiss each other. We watch a R21 movie while she rest in my arms. When the scene gets hot, we got each other’s body language and I carried P up, move into the room and things get started. I spent the night at her place and got awaken up by a morning blowjob from her and she got her morning protein. Washed up Together and off to work. Occasionally I will spend the night at her place after dinner and enjoy each other accompany with or without sex. We are like couple but no string attached. She knows I still talk to other ladies, but it doesn’t seem to bother her because I promise to only give attention to her with in with her. Till date(before CB comes in), I still meet her, for meals, Jb trips, stay over at her place and having sex with her. We will just let this go on until one of us want to stop.

That’s the end of my sharing of P, unless something worth sharing comes up again.
Old 07-05-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 0
SexHunter520 is a glorious beacon of lightSexHunter520 is a glorious beacon of lightSexHunter520 is a glorious beacon of lightSexHunter520 is a glorious beacon of lightSexHunter520 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for sharing
Old 07-05-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
betboho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 07-05-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneycombat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to next updates !
Old 07-05-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
messiside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoyed reading your great story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 08-05-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!                                        

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1