The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2019, 11:14 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
Anyone here done Frenulum surgery before? Any idea how's the charges like and any procedures to take note of?
Hi,

You can refer to this page for details on the procedure and recovery. It's a very quick and painless procedure.

https://www.dtapclinic.com/mens-heal...-frenulectomy/.

Can PM me if you have further questions.
Old 15-03-2019, 11:16 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypig13 View Post
Anyone tried the steroid cream and stretching? Doctor said it's not 100% will work, prefer that over circumcision
The effectiveness depends on how tight it is. I have had patients who are tight but still able to be pulled back with some force. They tend to have better success. There are cases where the phimosis is too tight and steroid creams and stretching may not be effective. Best is for you to see a dr and get checked. The doctor can advise you accordingly. Sometimes you might not need a circumcision, maybe just a frenulectomy.
Old 20-03-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 18
snowboi08 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowboi08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does it have to be erect when u do the stretching exercises? Or when flaccid also can? As it is just pulling and stretching the foreskin only..
Old 04-04-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I regret circumcision. Before I did it I can pump my gfs as long as I want. After I did it, few strokes less than 1 minute cum. Cannot control. Over sensitive. Worst thing is before that I can just masturbate easily. After that must put oil soap anything to lubricate it. What the fuck.
Only good thing is very clean and without smell. My gfs definitely love it.
Old 16-04-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Sunat

It's best to consult the doctor first.
Remember , it is a non reversible procedure. Just like getting inked.
Am 47yo this year but my manhood is only 23yo
Hygiene , sexual pleasure , reduced risk of cervical cancer to spouse and lower risks of STDs are worth considering.
I got circumcised the tradisional method

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 16-04-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sunat

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter542 View Post
lower risks of STDs are worth considering
Never knew about this when it came to circumcision
Old 16-04-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
Google

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
Never knew about this when it came to circumcision

Fret not , Ajahn Google got all the answers

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 17-04-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeAHuM View Post
I regret circumcision. Before I did it I can pump my gfs as long as I want. After I did it, few strokes less than 1 minute cum. Cannot control. Over sensitive. Worst thing is before that I can just masturbate easily. After that must put oil soap anything to lubricate it. What the fuck.
Perhaps I should have come across this post before going for my Shang ring procedure with Dr Taufik at Dr Tan and Partners.

Sounds though like these problems can be overcome by training and practice?

Currently undergoing healing period. Will update.
Old 17-04-2019, 04:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The sensitivity issue will sort itself out after a while as your newly configured dick gets used to the increased exposure.

Those who still want to jerk off without lubricant need to research the different options referred to at https://www.circumcision-london.co.u...cision-styles/

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-04-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Doctor say mine need to cut, haven't set date yet. But wondering about the recovery process.

How long is the MC and recovery? Cannot do running, riding etc? How long before can wear normal underwear. And right after surgery can wear pt shorts with netting or sarong the best?
Old 18-04-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Doctor say mine need to cut, haven't set date yet. But wondering about the recovery process.

How long is the MC and recovery? Cannot do running, riding etc? How long before can wear normal underwear. And right after surgery can wear pt shorts with netting or sarong the best?
Not sure about the other method, but I am doing the Shang Ring one. Procedure to put on ring took less than 2hours, a lot of it is prep wait time.

1 week mc. 1 month no sexual intercourse or exercise. Shang ring method walk out in same briefs you come in. Briefs recommended for this method.
Old 18-04-2019, 01:51 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I went back to work immediately after the procedure. I was fine after 48 hours. No pain at all. The only time it hurt was when I got an erection.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 18-04-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
desmondquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
'My son killed himself after circumcision'

His email explained how the foreskin of his penis had been surgically removed two years before.

This is commonly known as circumcision, but Alex had come to believe it should be regarded as "male genital mutilation".

"I had issues with a tight foreskin," he eventually wrote in his final email,
"but from my late teens it created issues in the bedroom as it meant my foreskin would not retract over the glans as intended which caused some awkward moments."

The medical name for Alex's problem is phimosis.
It simply means his foreskin was too tight to pull back from the head of his penis, or the "glans" as Alex referred to it in his email.

In England, the NHS advises topical steroids and stretching techniques -
and circumcision as a last resort.

Over in Canada, where circumcision is more common, Alex was referred to a urologist.

"He immediately suggested circumcision," Alex wrote.
"I asked about stretching and he completely lied to my face and said it would not work for me.

"I was mostly trusting as I felt he was the expert who knew best in this regard so with a pinch of salt I accepted it."

Lesley has since read online reviews of this urologist which have made her question his competence.

One patient said she had been unable to work since having surgery for kidney problems, and he had "destroyed" her quality of life.

"I'm a mother of three young children who are scared every day I will die as they see me suffering in so much pain," she wrote.

"I can see how he misdiagnosed others, botched surgeries, and ruined lives,"
said another review. "He's dangerously incompetent."

Another review of Alex's urologist read:
"They left a surgical instrument in my bladder but I only got notified three months later.
Run away before you get hurt!"

Much to his regret, Alex was not able to research the urologist - or circumcision -
properly at the time because his laptop was broken.

He had tried researching the topic in a public computer space but felt uncomfortable,
and also felt it was "too much of a taboo" to discuss with friends.

So Alex booked what he believed was a minor procedure and
had the surgery in 2015, at the age of 21.

In the email to his mother, Alex explained, in
great detail, the physical problems he had suffered afterwards.

He described experiencing constant stimulation from the head of his penis,
which was no longer protected by his foreskin.

"These ever-present stimulated sensations from clothing friction are torture within themselves;
they have not subsided/normalised from years of exposure," he wrote.

"Imagine what would happen to an eyeball if the eyelid was amputated?"

"He was in so much pain that it hurt to do normal physical activity," says Lesley.
"He was a keen skier and snowboarder so you can imagine the pain he was in."

Alex also wrote about experiencing erectile dysfunction, and burning and itching sensations,
particularly from a scar which sat where his frenulum was removed.
The frenulum is a band of tissue where the foreskin attaches to the under surface of the penis.
Some men refer to it as their "banjo string".

"It's one of the more erogenous zones so it's thought to be important in sexual function," says Mr Dorkin.

"The foreskin, the head of the penis and the frenulum is a very, very sensitive area.

"But again when you do circumcision sometimes the frenulum is not preserved and
it doesn't necessarily have an effect on overall sexual function and enjoyment."

But Alex felt his frenulum had been important.

"Through its absence I can certainly verify it is
the most erogenously sensitive area of the penis and male body overall," he wrote.

"If someone were to amputate your clitoris you may begin to be able to understand how this feels."

He wrote about experiencing cramps and contractions in his muscles and
"uncomfortable" sensations which extended deep into his abdomen.

Lesley does not know whether or not Alex had sex after his circumcision.

"Where I once had a sexual organ I have now been left with a numb, botched stick," he wrote.
"My sexuality has been left in tatters."

He asked: "Nature knows best -
how can chopping off a section of healthy tissue improve nature's evolved design?"

The foreskin is sometimes dismissed as a "useless flap of skin", but
Consultant urological surgeon Trevor Dorkin, who is a member of the British Association of Urological Surgeons
says it does have a purpose.

"It covers the head of the penis," he says.
"In terms of what's it for, it provides a bit of protection to the head of the penis.
It's thought to have some sort of immunological function perhaps."

Only a week after Alex died,
a friend opened up to Lesley about his own circumcision.

"He told me he wouldn't normally have mentioned it but he had a circumcision as an older man,
10 years ago, and he was in constant daily pain,"
says Lesley.
"It just seems it's more common than you think."
Old 18-04-2019, 04:05 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Re: 'My son killed himself after circumcision'

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondquek View Post
10 years ago, and he was in constant daily pain,"[/B] says Lesley.
"It just seems it's more common than you think."
Never heard such garbage in all my life.

EVERYTHING is better after circumcision and this is from first hand experience getting circumcised in my mid 20s.

Old 18-04-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
desmondquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 'My son killed himself after circumcision'

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Never heard such garbage in all my life.

EVERYTHING is better after circumcision and this is from first hand experience getting circumcised in my mid 20s.
No friction from the penis head chafing against your trousers? Sometimes when my glans are abit exposed (due to erection), it becomes very uncomfortable to walk about.

Also this forumer's experience. In addition to the boy's suicide.

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1