The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 10:38 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 14
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

I was at Sembawang park yesterday. A ton of helpers having parties there, even have Karaoke setup.

Saw one SG guy carrying in 48 cans of beer. I bet he had a lot of fun!

Lots of Bangla guys there on the hunt as well.
Old Yesterday, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezo View Post
I was at Sembawang park yesterday. A ton of helpers having parties there, even have Karaoke setup.

Saw one SG guy carrying in 48 cans of beer. I bet he had a lot of fun!

Lots of Bangla guys there on the hunt as well.
Bro, u should join in n add in another 48 cans of beer. Drunk maids r fun.
Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
Miroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to all bro, just be extra careful... n must use umbrella if with maid.
Recently 3 cases from my closed friends... all kena STD from maid. 1 may even divorce with wife... sad...

All of them super regret...
our conclusion... find outside FB, FL or massage girls are much better... Even if must raw, at least they got more knowledge to protect or check themselves. Lesser chance got STD.

For maid, even use protection, also high chance got STD, as they lack of knowledge for protection/checking.

Only is my opinion, hope no offend to anyone.
Really sad for my friends.. STD make them dam painful in life.

Last edited by Miroc; Today at 02:56 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Happened to me, many years of chiong ML/FL in various countries not kena STD, but since ever I tried maid, then got my first STD. You can say it depends on individual luck/encounter but that's the risk of raw. After recovery, rarely approach maid anymore. At least better for me as I don't have sex with wife anymore, else sure will find out. To all the bros, just try to chiong safely, although sometimes it is hard to control, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miroc View Post
Recently 3 cases from my closed friends... all kena STD from maid. 1 may even divorce with wife... sad...

our conclusion... find outside FB, FL or massage girls are much better... Even if must raw, at least they got more knowledge to protect or check themselves. Lesser chance got STD.

For maid, even use protection, also high chance got STD, as they lack of knocwledge.

Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 0
belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miroc View Post

For maid, even use protection, also high chance got STD, as they lack of knocwledge.

wow sucks to hear, is it a curable one or..?
Old Today, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

book hotel $100-$150 already at most give $50. 1 month meet 4 times not cheap also unless really find 1 that is young and pretty maybe $100 but everyone have different taste. those that open mouth say $250 good luck to them.
Old Today, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 17
Hojth is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHojth is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHojth is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHojth is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHojth is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Saw her at filipino cupid... been trying my best to start a conversation but no reply.. anyone have any info?

Old Today, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by magill98 View Post
Happened to me, many years of chiong ML/FL in various countries not kena STD, but since ever I tried maid, then got my first STD. You can say it depends on individual luck/encounter but that's the risk of raw. After recovery, rarely approach maid anymore. At least better for me as I don't have sex with wife anymore, else sure will find out. To all the bros, just try to chiong safely, although sometimes it is hard to control, haha.
Some maids r street FL before coming here. Most maids r Kampong maids n they get the std by meeting men. One yr changes at least 5men, u go calculate the chance before they contacted std, screened 6me. Maids also human, they need sex every month. Cannot blame them. If they stick to bangala, nothing will happen.
Old Today, 01:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Prices have increased.
I've paid up to $250 before, but this was during the CB when good CB was hard to come by.
Multiple shots by the way. If I paid $250, it would be 2 shots for 2 hours. And almost continuous fucking.
RAW.
Creamed.
One of the prettiest and sexiest girls I've fucked.
Former teenage model.
Very hard to convince her for sex.
Initially wanted caps, but managed to convince her for RAW sex later.
Not on the pill.
Was engaged and due to get married in Java, so she didn't want me creampieing her...
Sometimes her fiancé would call her and she would take a Whatsapp voice call while I was sucking and fondling her breasts and fucking her tight pink vagina RAW...

Superb body, I would normally strip her naked within 2 minutes when we were behind closed doors and have my cock sucked off by her.
Instant hard-on the moment I saw her naked.

Up my points for more photos, including of her pinkish vagina! And more stories!

DO NOT ask for contacts!
Udah nikah....
Old Today, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

I’m so sad scammer also block me
Old Today, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
Miroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by belfull View Post
wow sucks to hear, is it a curable one or..?
The one who may get divorce... is not curable one... AIDX... really sad for my friend

That why I post that message. Only remind some bro... Not worth go for maid... too high chance to get STD and destroy our life totally.
Old Today, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Years back, I also had my first STD encounter from fucking maids.

Kenna warts and had to go through cycles of freeze blasting.

But boy oh boy, how enjoyable it was, those sessions with the horny maids.

I fucked my best friend’s maid, her friend as well who took anal like a champ. I would cream pie her in the ass. Also picked up one during a visit to Tan Tock Seng Hospital, that one was awesome too.

Memories…
Old Today, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 1
Screwyourmom is one of the Best!Screwyourmom is one of the Best!Screwyourmom is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
Years back, I also had my first STD encounter from fucking maids.

Kenna warts and had to go through cycles of freeze blasting.

But boy oh boy, how enjoyable it was, those sessions with the horny maids.

I fucked my best friend’s maid, her friend as well who took anal like a champ. I would cream pie her in the ass. Also picked up one during a visit to Tan Tock Seng Hospital, that one was awesome too.

Memories…
How long your warts last? Last time I also Kanna lasted 5 years plus continue to freeze at nsc Thomson road
Old Today, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 1
Screwyourmom is one of the Best!Screwyourmom is one of the Best!Screwyourmom is one of the Best!

Some of them got warts inside the pussy cannot see u need to use your finger can feel the warts inside. Use condom will kenna warts around those place not covered by condom . Damn ccb siah
Old Today, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwyourmom View Post
How long your warts last? Last time I also Kanna lasted 5 years plus continue to freeze at nsc Thomson road
2 cycles of treatment. Lasted for a few months. The treatment was pretty effective.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1