The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: Da Lu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
Finally got to try the famous Da Lu after so long. Had to change many $2 notes from the caltex and nearby 7-11. Prepare just in case.

I walked straight in on a hot afternoon and was immediately blinded inside. It was total darkness.(which I found out is a good thing afterwards) Bouncer on his touchlight and show me my seat. I nearly go to the wrong seat and he said loudly, "eh there got people!" I quickly srambled to my deat or the small cubicle. I ask for 81 to open table as I can only rem this number. As she make her way over, my eyes slow got used to the surrounding.

SHOCK!

The so called cubicle is damn small and the worst thing is the height of the partition is so low!!! If you are the kay poh type, you can sit up straight abit and "enjoy" the show next door! I was sitted beside the walkway and was in a damn exposed area. I started to feel abit uneasy....

Anyway 81 came and ask me for drink. she came back with my beer and I asked for cash bill. (was a good decision later on) Gave her 20 and din really expect to get back any change. But 81 actually came back with my $4 change! We started to chat and I got to know some girls(eh... women/grannies actually) I asked her about the operation and the numbers of the various girls etc. She then started her raba and I got hard. I grabbed her breast felt her skin. quite smooth. After a while, she took off, took out and took it in her mouth. It was a good bj in an unfamiliar setting. people walking up and down, looking over us as I enjoyed the blow. As I was in a sitting position, she could not take it full length and had to do it bit by bit. After a while i think she felt tired and started to stroke with her hands while sucking my nipples. I assisted her on the job and told her I was coming soon. I brought her head to where it should be and CIM. I unloaded a HUGH load (about 3 weeks) and she spit onto the tissue and the floor(yes, direct onto the floor) before excusing herself to clean up. She came back and I paid her. Good start.

Soon it started raining and I decided to stay abit longer. Asked for no 2 as I saw her walking up and down. Looks young. She came back and we started out talk. It was actually quite fun to just talk and raba and get a hard on. No 2 is small size and a good handful. Her skin is smooth and her boobs are just awesome. She wore a lowcut which my hands got easy access to her red bra and nipples. Great boobs, I have to repeat.

She came and go a few times, each time arousing me and waiting for me to pop the question. While she is at other table, I ask for 39. She was in T shirt and shorts. She came over, looks definately young. We just talk FULL STOP. Nothing else. So she left for some other tables. Just then, I saw one with a nice back view going to the toilet behind. Wanting to see how she looks like, I quickly followed her behind.

LORD AND BEHOLD!! It was a sight which will make the dick soft immediately. Just then, I noticed another GRANNY in a sexy outfit coming out of the toilet. I nearly fainted.... but was rather relieved that I did not call both. At the very moment, I must say that sometimes not knowing the details can be a good thing!

Back to my battle field and someone announced "table 20 mai dan(bill)" Immediately many of the swamped over in double quick time asking for tips. What a sight! no 2 came back again. This time after she got me high, I ask her to help me release. She only does HJ and it was done in about 10 mins with both my hands under her bra. It was somehow exciting!

I cleaned up and put back my jeans and started paying. Left with mixed feeling with a bj and hj. Total time spent 2 hours

Total damage $60

1) $20 to no 81 for the good bj
2) $20 to no 2 for the 3 rounds of raba and hj
3) $16 for the beer which I did not finish
4) $4 to the papasan cum announcer

My opinion for the best time to go is about 4 or 5 in the afternoon and stay till at least 6 plus. This is the time where change of shift. You can see different girls .... ok sorry for the typo again.... i mean women...

I may want to come back and try no cash bill.. maybe as suggested by some bros here, you may want to see some other women as all of them dun stop by my table after I cash bill. It a do-it-once experience! May just find a gem(old one) somewhere.

Bro.. up you for the good FR.
And I agree you say "sometimes not knowing the details can be a good thing! ".

This is the thrill man... hahaha

I have the same experience when I went alone about 2 yrs ago... but I didnt stay too long... just quick release and leave, as I no good in talking to so many GILF.

By the way, hope more guys can contribute some ladies's number.. which are fun and can BBBJ + CIM. I thinking of going one afternoon
Old 02-05-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Finally got to try the famous Da Lu after so long.
Very Good FR. Upped ur points. Thanks
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 03-05-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 22
Voodoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Alvin and Jedy. Will return you the favour once I have the chance.

Da Lu is really one of the kind. Great Place for Rabaraba and cheap (cheapo) trill!
Old 03-05-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
nic_h deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks Alvin and Jedy. Will return you the favour once I have the chance.

Da Lu is really one of the kind. Great Place for Rabaraba and cheap (cheapo) trill!
Its been a while since i see such a gd FR about dalu... thanks for the rec. will try to visit the place soon.
upped your points.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Feeling randy and wanted a re-visit after a long absence, went to this infamous joint last Friday night at abt 8pm. Mummy played usher and asked me for the girl I wanted. Immediately blurted "Mona". The place was quite packed with Ah Peks and did not notice any sexual acts going ard.

Then Mona appeared dressed in black showing milky white cleavage, three quarter ball and skirt so low could see the black g string. Made small talk and took me to a more secluded corner. Started rabbaing me and asked for my my drink. Me never a beer person decided to select coke but she said same price so in the end, listened to dear Mona. Then a couple girls appeared, #88, #198 and asked me to take her (mebbe next visit honeys). First glance, those women dressed decently but I am a one woman person. So 2 a bit too many to handle.

Mona then danced provactively and showed off butt. Took out my did and gave me a HJ. Asked for her mouth and she capped and gave a gd BJ with hands massaging me ballz. Took my hands and cupped her smooth mango sized tits and raba her hairy puxxy. Felt the moistness building and eventually came. Ordered another beer and just enjoyed her loud voice. Taught me a trick which would discourage/prevent any girl from sitting. Just sit at the edge of the chair and they would get the hint. It's also rude for girls to gawk while clients are being serviced. This is a no no.

May RTF other MILF/GILF when the mood strikes for dirty sex and want to choke my lungs with smoke Paid

- $30 for raba and BJ
- $30 for 2 beers
- Mummy tip $10
- Male usher $2
Old 17-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

went there few weeks ago.went in and ask for 06 as bro here say she is very hot.told uncle i want 06.he usher me to a table beside a wall and shout MONA.She shout back and say she come now.the first thing she sat down beside me is to ask me why i so long never come liao.Marketing speech must be cos i never went there before hahahaha.so i just play along.Later she go take beer for me.then suddenly someone appear infront of me and take off her shirt and show me her big boobs and dance in front of me and slowly take off her panty and show me her pussy.wow and she told me she is mona sister and her number and say no sit with her is ok,she just give me see and later $2 tips can already. then she left.mona came and after some talk cock session,she dance with her bottock facing me and let me see her black g string.i start to touch and she sit down and hj me.during the whole session got 4 to 5 girl come and report number and she told me is up to me whether i want to give them tips later.after 1 hour,i call for bills and those ladies start to crowd around.i give her $20 tips and she ask me need to change $2 or not.i say no need and she left.then i walk pass those ladies and left.then saw 2 ladies sit outside and ask me why i leave early and where is their tips.i ask for their numbers.one is 88 and the other one is 100.i give to 88 and not 100 cos i got talk to her for a while.100 ask me why she dont have,i told her i never talk to you just now,and i left.so bro going there,remember those numbers that have serve you unless you know how to print $2 notes for them

damage:2 beer with nuts $44
mona tips :$20
88 tips: $2
balance: $6 she say dont know give who (i give $50 for beers)

BRING LOTS OF $10 OR $2 IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR CHANGE TO GO NO WHERE IF YOU GIVE $50 FOR TIPS
Old 17-05-2010, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

is $50 for beers
Old 19-05-2010, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Da Lu

Hi bros, I am going to try DaLu first time. if i go at 4-5pm, will Mona be around? If not, who will be next best to call to open table? Tks in advance, cheers.
Old 19-05-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
nangongng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any more outings to Da Lu ??
Old 19-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Tian09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

arrange one
Old 24-05-2010, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!

I finally make my virgin trip to Dalu and is really an eye opener. When i first got in, it was so dark that i cant see anything. An uncle brought me to a corner table. Ask me any girl I know, and I reply No. He then shouted some no which i cannot remember. A short while, an MILF came over and intro as Ann-No 19. Ask me what drink, and i agreed with one beer. She then went off and come back with my beer, fruits, and nuts. Start chating and she told me she malaysian, and new at Dalu. Then no 15, 08 came and intro. I continue with Ann, she start touching my bro, and it got harden while I attack her boot- quite big la. I ask for BJ, but she said dont do, so she continue to remove my belt and take my bro out, HJ me. As we get to know each other better, she became more comforatble with me. i ask again for BJ, and she quietly obliged, start sucking slowly, nice feeling as she said she dont do foe customer. I chose to beleive cos it feel good to be her first. Then another table ask for bill, and she suddenly stop, and told me to wait, my bro was left hanging with "anger"but helpless. The 08 came again, chat awhile and when Ann came back, she left. I think there r girl groups in Dalu, when one girl open yr table, a same group of girls will come to u, and they will respect the girls that open the table to continue with the main service. Ann continue to BJ me till I come inside, feeling good. Then a no 29 came and introduce as eileen, she is a laochio which i like. Seem like a big sister of the group of girls that service me, and she take over from ann(19). After a few rounds of come and go, 29 said she will make me shiok and immediately unlock my zip and start BJ me again, she is better than ann and i come again. Chatted foe awhile again and open anothe r bottles, pay up and leave. Really cheap trills at Dalu and i felt this shud be a piece of Singapaore history that we shud all try to KEEP la. Uniquely Singapore......
Old 24-05-2010, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HORNYLION deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going for a field trip there???? Can organise??? Any bros knw about the other one (Beijing) near to DA LU???
Old 24-05-2010, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchua View Post
I finally make my virgin trip to Dalu and is really an eye opener. When i first got in, it was so dark that i cant see anything. An uncle brought me to a corner table. Ask me any girl I know, and I reply No. He then shouted some no which i cannot remember. A short while, an MILF came over and intro as Ann-No 19. Ask me what drink, and i agreed with one beer. She then went off and come back with my beer, fruits, and nuts. Start chating and she told me she malaysian, and new at Dalu. Then no 15, 08 came and intro. I continue with Ann, she start touching my bro, and it got harden while I attack her boot- quite big la. I ask for BJ, but she said dont do, so she continue to remove my belt and take my bro out, HJ me. As we get to know each other better, she became more comforatble with me. i ask again for BJ, and she quietly obliged, start sucking slowly, nice feeling as she said she dont do foe customer. I chose to beleive cos it feel good to be her first. Then another table ask for bill, and she suddenly stop, and told me to wait, my bro was left hanging with "anger"but helpless. The 08 came again, chat awhile and when Ann came back, she left. I think there r girl groups in Dalu, when one girl open yr table, a same group of girls will come to u, and they will respect the girls that open the table to continue with the main service. Ann continue to BJ me till I come inside, feeling good. Then a no 29 came and introduce as eileen, she is a laochio which i like. Seem like a big sister of the group of girls that service me, and she take over from ann(19). After a few rounds of come and go, 29 said she will make me shiok and immediately unlock my zip and start BJ me again, she is better than ann and i come again. Chatted foe awhile again and open anothe r bottles, pay up and leave. Really cheap trills at Dalu and i felt this shud be a piece of Singapaore history that we shud all try to KEEP la. Uniquely Singapore......
up you for the FR.

hope other bro can contribute more ladies numbers... I'm thinking of making a trip if around balestier area in afternoon
Old 24-05-2010, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
SMLJ1978 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSMLJ1978 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am a MILF lover so I used to go Dalu but stopped early this year as my regulars all retired. Recently I saw a post by some Bro that there is a new Singaporean milf no. 37 so I went to try last week. When I first saw her, I was dissapointed cos she looked at least 45yr old and not a looker, but had a slim figure. I really wanted to leave after my drink but she said she can make me shiok. Since I am already there so I said ok, and she started to kneel down in front of me and gave me a nice and slow BBBJ with lots of licking up and down my shaft and HJ. I pushed her sphegetti strap top and her bra down and freed her two B+ boobs. I was surprised that her breasts were great despite her age. I finally CIM after about 15minutes, paid her $30 and left a happy man Lesson learnt: service and skills has nothing to do with age
Old 25-05-2010, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNYLION View Post
Any bros going for a field trip there???? Can organise??? Any bros knw about the other one (Beijing) near to DA LU???
Cross the road and walk towards Thomson. It's called Jin San Hai. Da Lu is better i.m.h.o.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1