The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-08-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Sgnman is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Recommendation for MP around hougang, sengkang or punggol

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic8393 View Post
Have quite a few contacts near Serangoon and up a bit at Potong Pasir.

For the one near Serangoon, max she would go is BM & HJ and damage is $80 on top of $50 entrance fees for 1 hour. No attached toilet in spa but there's a bathroom in the spa. ML is quite pretty with nice figure. Breast is C cup and soft and smooth complexion. Location is near the famous Durian stall and Thailand Wanton noodle stall. Has carpark but 2 bus-stops away from Serangoon MRT station. Have known her and following her for about 3 years and she has changed 3 spas. She has a wechat account.

Move a bit further away towards Potong Pasir, has a slim and sexy ML with slim and busty figure. $100 for BJ and $50 for entrance fees. Only willing to have sex with me at my 3rd visit and bring my own condom. Want to have sex with her, need some investment but her sex drive is great and gets horny easily when you turned her on... Fingered her pussy until she got so wet and horny, sexy moans and all patterns all come out, also learnt a lot from her. Worth investing. But also need timing, sex time is before 12pm or after 12am. She's very careful too.

The first ML's figure is better than the second one. Have been trying to lure the first ML for sex and I was already able to finger her until her panties were wet and moaning with joy (only when you know her better then she will allow fingering). Will let you guys know once I managed to fuck her.

PM me if you need these 2 contacts, but please treat them well as they are really good gems.
Hey bro, u referring to Golden Triangle Spa?
Old 26-08-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
trancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking for massage in Sengkang area. Have Minah hunt at serangoon to trade. Pls PM?
Old 27-08-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leihoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
======== WARNING - Please DO NOT quote the whole post unnecessarily or you will be zapped - System Moderator =============

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscioussin View Post
Tried one of the spas at Jalan Kayu, was not bad.
Hi Bro, can share name of Spa? Thanks!
Old 28-08-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Anyone tried RYT and HG ave 8 ?
Old 28-08-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 11
c131v13nt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup agree, tried the spas at jalan kayu... not bad, not bad
Old 29-08-2019, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
majestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermajestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermajestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Anyone tried RYT and HG ave 8 ?
Tried. They provide happy ending too.

The price is a bit higher.
Old 31-08-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hanstargeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
==============Please DO NOT quote the whole post unnecessarily or you will be zapped. - System moderator ===========

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscioussin View Post
Tried one of the spas at Jalan Kayu, was not bad.
Hi bro. PM me ctc thx.
Old 31-08-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
VickyM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

wanna exchange info ? Have a good one
Old 02-09-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 9
tuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro, how you manage you get happy ending? I tried this place a couple of times cos I stay nearby, try my luck, all clean massage leh. Sian.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 16
coolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud of

Quote:

Huh? It is a clean massage sia as I went before. They started to provide Special?
Old 02-09-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Yengbep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Have quite a few contacts near Serangoon and up a bit at Potong Pasir.

For the one near Serangoon, max she would go is BM & HJ and damage is $80 on top of $50 entrance fees for 1 hour. No attached toilet in spa but there's a bathroom in the spa. ML is quite pretty with nice figure. Breast is C cup and soft and smooth complexion. Location is near the famous Durian stall and Thailand Wanton noodle stall. Has carpark but 2 bus-stops away from Serangoon MRT station. Have known her and following her for about 3 years and she has changed 3 spas. She has a wechat account.

Move a bit further away towards Potong Pasir, has a slim and sexy ML with slim and busty figure. $100 for BJ and $50 for entrance fees. Only willing to have sex with me at my 3rd visit and bring my own condom. Want to have sex with her, need some investment but her sex drive is great and gets horny easily when you turned her on... Fingered her pussy until she got so wet and horny, sexy moans and all patterns all come out, also learnt a lot from her. Worth investing. But also need timing, sex time is before 12pm or after 12am. She's very careful too.

The first ML's figure is better than the second one. Have been trying to lure the first ML for sex and I was already able to finger her until her panties were wet and moaning with joy (only when you know her better then she will allow fingering). Will let you guys know once I managed to fuck her.

PM me if you need these 2 contacts, but please treat them well as they are really good gems.
Bro, care to shate pls. Thanks a million
Old 03-09-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
NGE3PL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yengbep View Post
Bro, care to shate pls. Thanks a million
Bro
Can share contact
Thanks
Old 06-09-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Yah same thought went there twice different timing once in the afternoon once in about 8+ different lady clean leh even i opt for room with shower just nice have. hmmm anyway no complain the 2 lady i had was good with the massage. Just one of them even tell her too hard but her strenght still no reduce.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuanehxmmlover View Post
Bro, how you manage you get happy ending? I tried this place a couple of times cos I stay nearby, try my luck, all clean massage leh. Sian.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolieboy View Post
Huh? It is a clean massage sia as I went before. They started to provide Special?
Old 17-09-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
retrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kind of miss the spa previously at USSC. Previously on the 4th floor (now currently is the vegetarian restaurant) those were the days. 可乐。I still remember. Solid racks!!!!
Old 18-09-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Zlr19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by raulm View Post
Has special but average massage. Pm me to know more or for exchange
Hi i send you a PM but there no reply.
Which part if Midtown is providing Special. Frequent went there for massage but it all clean.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread