The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 20-09-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lssah View Post
Was at OT early evening and guess what I encountered at level 2? A Korean WL!

Earlier was doing window shopping hoping to engage a Cambodian WL I saw last week. Very fair and shapely Cambodian WL but alas didnt see her. So was hovering along level 2 corridor and noticed this blond-haired lady with figure-hugging white attire standing at her shop facade. Hesitant to approach her as her neighbours was standing to prowl if I walked past them, somehow she noticed me and walked over and from her accent doesn't sound PRC or any from the region, asked is she Jap but she clarified is Korean. Ho sei liao, agreed on the price and went to draw money but she taken when I returned.#$$%^^!!!

In the end, dont know how long her session is, I engaged Tina instead, very beautiful boobs I must say.

But the Korean WL caught my eye, pretty thick makeup but couldn't cover her tired facial lines, but her fake eyelashes really give stand her apart. More like some mamasan. Btw, pretty busty too, next target liao.
WL or ML? Met a Korean ML on level two before too...but boobs were enhanced
Old 20-09-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
lssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whamzz View Post
WL or ML? Met a Korean ML on level two before too...but boobs were enhanced
Oh dear, we may be referring to the same lady! But her figure damn solid, boobs enhanced ok as just enjoy them.

Therefore, do not point the finger at me if you experienced otherewise to what I had experienced.
Old 21-09-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 13
dpierce is one of the Best!dpierce is one of the Best!dpierce is one of the Best!dpierce is one of the Best!

Went down at lunch and chose Tina’s balloons

Slightly overpriced but I chose her cos she was in a tartan skirt that made her look cute. Her balloons are pretty damn hard too

So now I’ve tried most of the OT balloons
Paris, yuki, Tina, Bella and jasmine... not sure there’s many more that appeal to me
Old 21-09-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierce View Post

Slightly overpriced but I chose her cos she was in a tartan skirt that made her look cute. Her balloons are pretty damn hard too

Paris, yuki, Tina, Bella and jasmine... not sure there’s many more that appeal to me
bro you are a lunchtime cheongster too? have u tried jolin? (second level on the left after coming up from escalator)
Old 21-09-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Are there any girls open during the 6-9am hours of the day?
Old 21-09-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
johorkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what's the name of the gal in shop next to Tina's?
Old 21-09-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 11
Userhott is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUserhott is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUserhott is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUserhott is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is there any girls there at night? I like them in, g-string hidden which girls you guys would recommend?
Old 21-09-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

dpierce is one of the Best!dpierce is one of the Best!dpierce is one of the Best!dpierce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whamzz View Post
bro you are a lunchtime cheongster too? have u tried jolin? (second level on the left after coming up from escalator)
No i haven’t tried Jolin... she’s near Paris? Any good? Some girls further in along the corridor on the left look ok
Old 22-09-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierce View Post

Which is yr fav then
Old 22-09-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Userhott is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUserhott is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUserhott is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUserhott is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Am at ot now did not manage to see Paris. Any idea where she is?
Old 22-09-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Reviewer123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Userhott View Post
Am at ot now did not manage to see Paris. Any idea where she is?
She’s still there. Maybe wrong day
Old 22-09-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reviewer123456 View Post
She’s still there. Maybe wrong day
No luck with her went 3x can't find her, there are too many there...
Old 24-09-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12044 / Power: 45
LoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond repute

is yuki at level 4 still ard ?
Old 30-09-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Userhott View Post
No luck with her went 3x can't find her, there are too many there...
Yeah go there yesterday afternoon, not many shop
Open
Old 02-10-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Had Lina’s (lvl 3) balloons yesterday... she looks older than the other girls up close

But nice figure for such a petite one... I like her attitude and service

So my preference order is Paris, Lina, Yuki, Bella (best looking but just way overpriced), Tina and Jasmine (love her legs)

Looks are secondary when you’re pumping away ... as long as they have good skin, round ass and the melons to grab... so just find the best bargain for someone who appeals to you. Cos a few hours later I had the urge again so went for a proper 1-hour massage with a happy ending elsewhere with just Hand and autoroam of huge naturals- but total price for my two experiences was the cost of just one five minute bj with some of the pricier Ot girls.

But to each his own! Everyone should just do whatever works for them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1