The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mewdust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New find at Outram Road

anyone able to share xiaohan contact?
Old 12-09-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 10
qolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Tried L***
I have tried this spa about 1 month ago as well. Its my first time there. Some other threads have documented this spa in great detail and its very accurate. Curtains only and you can hear whats happening beside you.

I tried one lady called V*V*. Guess she is late 20s, decent looking with good size natural boobs for a Spa standard. I find alot of Spa hires 30+/40++ aunties.

Massage was average or close to minimal. Starts teasing at very early in the session. My hand was abit cold and she shoved it under her top to "warm up" and she gave a boob rub as well. All these actions happened even before GQ ! I havent experienced such a fun and daring ML in a long long time.

I wonder if any lady here provide full course...

For me, it was considered a good experience overall.
Old 13-09-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 8
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qolop View Post
I have tried this spa about 1 month ago as well. Its my first time there. Some other threads have documented this spa in great detail and its very accurate. Curtains only and you can hear whats happening beside you.

I tried one lady called V*V*. Guess she is late 20s, decent looking with good size natural boobs for a Spa standard. I find alot of Spa hires 30+/40++ aunties.

Massage was average or close to minimal. Starts teasing at very early in the session. My hand was abit cold and she shoved it under her top to "warm up" and she gave a boob rub as well. All these actions happened even before GQ ! I havent experienced such a fun and daring ML in a long long time.

I wonder if any lady here provide full course...

I have been in this Spa a few times already. Massage is good but depends really on the ML you choose. I think difficult for full course since less private (curtains only). Not so relaxing as you can hear a lot of voices.
Old 13-09-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 6
zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qolop View Post

Most of the girls here higher playability but the limit is no full course available. Unfortunately V*** has left. I tried her plus a couple of them including the earliest batch and the quality and service varies.

V*** is one of the more accommodating ones with boobs rub. She is the petite size -the type I like where you can literally lift her up from the massage bed but she don’t allow frenching.

When I kissed her face and then smooched her sexy lips once, she moved away. She told me sorry although she allowed me to kiss her face and gently kiss her as chemistry is there, and I am repeat customer, she prefer not to French. She said she is prepared to do others having gone topless within a short time. I did not ask about what she means as I m quite happy with her warm hugs and playability.

I might go for L*** soon if time permits.

Last edited by zhe88; 13-09-2019 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Add on
Old 13-09-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhe88 View Post
Most of the girls here higher playability but the limit is no full course available. Unfortunately V*** has left. I tried her plus a couple of them including the earliest batch and the quality and service varies.

V*** is one of the more accommodating ones with boobs rub. She is the petite size -the type I like where you can literally lift her up from the massage bed but she don’t allow frenching.

She told me sorry although she allowed me to kiss her face, chemistry is there and I am repeat customer, she prefer not to French. She says she is prepared to do the rest having gone topless within a short time. I did not ask about what she means as I m quite happy with her warm hugs and playability.

I might go for L*** soon if time permits.
when i asked for FR when she was still around....all keep quiet....now that she's gone all come out write FR.....lol
now just have to look at her pics and PCC

she is my favourite among the first batch.... anyway she say she will be back....won't miss it this time lol will do breast fuck and cum on breast

Old 13-09-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 6
zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post

she is my favourite among the first batch....
.jpg[/IMG]
I wonder why you would say she’s your favourite when you have not had the chance to try her services?
Old 13-09-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Devilences deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm location and contact? Thanks!
Old 13-09-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
thereisgold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanChin View Post
Try Xiao Han - slutty MILF and value for money.
Bro. Can share XH contact? Thanks.
Old 15-09-2019, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
AQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, can pm to share contact and location?
Old 21-09-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

M* S*
Just bring along a CD when visit. If you are lucky, the girl may offer full. But not all girls, and not always. I think also dep. if she is horny.
Old 21-09-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

Visited M**** S** recently and tried K***. Didn't disappoint by her service, she gave me a good massage. Super GFE when she gave a kiss on my lips. Will rtf her when vitamin M is full...
Old 21-09-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 0
TonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlsc01 View Post
Visited M**** S** recently and tried K***. Didn't disappoint by her service, she gave me a good massage. Super GFE when she gave a kiss on my lips. Will rtf her when vitamin M is full...
can tell us the juicy bits ? don't want to post here can post in the massage social group
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread