The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 8
dexterzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for massage in north. YISHUN/WOODLANDS area

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterzxc View Post
Hi all, just went to a place at Upper Thomson where there is special, the place is clean and the girls there is very attentive. Would share contact if anyone is interested. Just PM me.
Hi please up my points if you like what I've shared with you guys. Thanks
Old 21-09-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterzxc View Post
Hi all, just went to a place at Upper Thomson where there is special, the place is clean and the girls there is very attentive. Would share contact if anyone is interested. Just PM me.
hey bro pls share contact location with me thanks!
Old 23-09-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaoxinxin879 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro, share ctc please. Thank you !
Old 23-09-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
qwertyy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro can share your ctc?
Old 23-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
Gsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Can share with me too? No HJ and no need $50?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughLife View Post
It's really at $68 for p massage and it's genuinely authentic jg similar to Thai style. I've signed a 5+1 package to bring the avg cost even lower.
Had pm you the contact.
Old 23-09-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughLife View Post
Just found a shop offering $68 for p massage, not at yishun but its at amk. This is the cheapest that I had came across. More importantly, it's really authentic jg and not just some teasing massage. ML is a chio milf so that's another bonus.
Correction 68 first time, 78 subsequent visits. I just tried. Not bad, seems authentic but will only know on further visits. Will update.

Pls get contact from TS.
Old 24-09-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
camera is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyLeung View Post
don't tell me it's Lxxx
Why? Lxxx no gd? Or any bad? Share info thanks thanks

Last edited by camera; 24-09-2019 at 09:01 PM.
Old 25-09-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Weeknd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys its been awhile since ive posted anything.. anyways a long days work went to gym to do some workout and strained by neck. so went to my usual place in the north to relieve the pain.

i always go to this place knowing coz the massage is really good. decided id just walk in instead if booking to see if i get a diifferent ML and to my luck i did.

took 1.5 hrs package and 1 entire hour the massage was so shiok it took away all the pain away. Bonus is for the massage usually will have some teasing here and there but depends on the ML on how intense it is. but this time i was quite taken aback with the tease.

After spending like close to 45 mins on my back she moved to my legs. pulled down my pants and gave a good rub on my butt for a good 5 mins. By then although i was pretty tired i became pretty hard. To my surprise she propped up my butt and straight grabbed my balls and started massaging it. i thought it would stop there but fuck she grabbed my shaft and gave slow tugs. all this while im on my back. i think it was barely 2 mins and i fucking came.

Felt abit emabrassed thinking fuck so fast cum sia..but she acted like nothing happened and continued with the massage. Another 20 mins of good massage almost slept. she then turned me over and went to massage my legs. After like 5 mins she went to get more oil and then pulled down my shorts all the way i was thinking ok whats going on.

guys she put her oily hands straight on my dick giving me a full on HJ. fucking hell despite cumming earlier it took me less than 5 mins to unload all my load. after that she went to wash up and gave me a 10 min head massage. man this was the best massage ive had this far. made sure to remember her name before leaving. Best part the i didnt have to tip her anything and the total dmg was pretty affordable for a 1.5hr massage.

gonna give my honest opinion the MLs here are like mid 30s..im more into syt but the massage here is really good and thats why i always rtm. im willing to exchange ONLY for North contacts with really good massage with happy ending. Cheers and have a good night guys!
Old 26-09-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Littleduckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls share
Old 26-09-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Littleduckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeknd View Post
hi guys its been awhile since ive posted anything.. anyways a long days work went to gym to do some workout and strained by neck. so went to my usual place in the north to relieve the pain.

!
PM please. Staying in north too
Old 26-09-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

jaxmann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

share pls , thanks
Old 26-09-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of

Please share. North stayer here.
Old 26-09-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Boyboy0990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share the loc
Old 26-09-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Anyone know where Ella from TY at Chong pang goes? Lost her number while changing phone.
TIA.
Old 26-09-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tiko1141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeknd View Post
hi guys its been awhile since ive posted anything.. anyways a long days work went to gym to do some workout and strained by neck. so went to my usual place in the north to relieve the pain.pls pm bro

i always go to this place knowing coz the massage is really good. decided id just walk in instead if booking to see if i get a diifferent ML and to my luck i did.

took 1.5 hrs package and 1 entire hour the massage was so shiok it took away all the pain away. Bonus is for the massage usually will have some teasing here and there but depends on the ML on how intense it is. but this time i was quite taken aback with the tease.

After spending like close to 45 mins on my back she moved to my legs. pulled down my pants and gave a good rub on my butt for a good 5 mins. By then although i was pretty tired i became pretty hard. To my surprise she propped up my butt and straight grabbed my balls and started massaging it. i thought it would stop there but fuck she grabbed my shaft and gave slow tugs. all this while im on my back. i think it was barely 2 mins and i fucking came.

Felt abit emabrassed thinking fuck so fast cum sia..but she acted like nothing happened and continued with the massage. Another 20 mins of good massage almost slept. she then turned me over and went to massage my legs. After like 5 mins she went to get more oil and then pulled down my shorts all the way i was thinking ok whats going on.

guys she put her oily hands straight on my dick giving me a full on HJ. fucking hell despite cumming earlier it took me less than 5 mins to unload all my load. after that she went to wash up and gave me a 10 min head massage. man this was the best massage ive had this far. made sure to remember her name before leaving. Best part the i didnt have to tip her anything and the total dmg was pretty affordable for a 1.5hr massage.

gonna give my honest opinion the MLs here are like mid 30s..im more into syt but the massage here is really good and thats why i always rtm. im willing to exchange ONLY for North contacts with really good massage with happy ending. Cheers and have a good night guys!
pls pm bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1