The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 6
Bobbylol99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBobbylol99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBobbylol99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

there’s a sindy there as well not bad 👍🏼 exotic taste
Old 13-10-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Hit the same shop at lunchtime
Apple was out
Only 2 SW on site
New GG +1 other
Other - had her last week as warmup b4 Apple
Shrunken As, skinny, ...a bit mechanical and too much of the stupid pretend acting crap

So trialed GG..slim, but not skinny. Typical Han chinese central china look
natural Bs with erasers

Super wet** below
Started her doggie n she started trembling in a minute..i was like...hmm!

Did her a few minits more; flipped her on back and pumped her....started grabbing me all over, her own boobs and just nonstop

Wah

Ok..seems...mebbe true..this might be a oneoff...
She claimed i am first nonasiatic she fuks, says i am bigger than the ^little things^ she has b4, so maybe just lucked in on the ^excitement factor^ with her...might not happen next time.

Did her nonstop 15+ minutes...
The guy next me was banging the skinny gal..dork finished in like 3 minutes lol..

I went back in doggie, then pulled out and had her suck me to finish CIM

No complaint/hurry/ etc..

standard 150 +50 tip for the CIM
(Took it all..kept sucking until sure i was done...none of the pull away n spit crap)

RTF ? Yea! Keep on list
Bro, GG allow frenching and painting?
Old 14-10-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
Bro, I confirmed there is a one call Lisa / 丽莎. You might explore more again…
But maybe you have mentioned one call GG / other. The other maybe call Lisa.
Lisa like move to balestier le

Last edited by Nodbody; 14-10-2021 at 03:20 PM. Reason: typo
Old 14-10-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Apple was out
Only 2 SW on site
New GG +1 other
Shrunken As, skinny, ...a bit mechanical and too much of the stupid pretend acting crap

natural Bs with erasers

Super wet** below

Did her a few minits more; flipped her on back and pumped her....started grabbing me all over, her own boobs and just nonstop

Wah

She claimed i am first nonasiatic she fuks, says i am bigger than the ^little things^ she has b4, so maybe just lucked in on the ^excitement factor^ with her...might not happen next time.

The guy next me was banging the skinny gal..dork finished in like 3 minutes lol..

(Took it all..kept sucking until sure i was done...none of the pull away n spit crap)

RTF ? Yea! Keep on list
Wow 😯 envy you bro. Can share the ctc ? Thanks 😊
Old 03-11-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

I actually do not have very good impression of the gals in this area.. but got a contact from unclewang and decided to go try out a girl by the name of Ting Ting.

Long story short... TT is not in any of the spas with a proper shopfront. Place is not very well upkept and shower cubical is not attached to the rooms. Quite a few gals in this "shop" so regulars in this area might know this place.

Considered a MILF.. can't say she is pretty but neither is she bad looking, probably a 6.5/10, but enhanced boobs figure is rather good with fairly flat abs - 7.5/10. She is rather attentive in other areas like helping you to undress, brushing you "unknowingly" around your nips and dick as she does so.. bringing you out to the shower area and helping you pull the curtain close. She is dressed in some kind of pyjamas - silk spaghetti top and shorts, with no bra.. her perky nips can be seen behind the soft silk, which I cannot take it but to give it a grab and a pinch before going to shower..

Massage is negligible - 10 mins, and after confirm the service, went straight to work. No BJ, but a good round of licking before capping and riding hard. Cooperative and pretty good responses during the FJ, and not really a clock watching/ rushing you during the act. 8/10

All in all, location is not ideal, but FJ session was better than I expected. However, TT is not exactly my type of gal after all my recent stints of syts. May go back to try her once or twice more before I leave her for others.
Old 03-11-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
I actually do not have very good impression of the gals in this area.. but got a contact from unclewang and decided to go try out a girl by the name of Ting Ting.

Long story short... TT is not in any of the spas with a proper shopfront. Place is not very well upkept and shower cubical is not attached to the rooms. Quite a few gals in this "shop" so regulars in this area might know this place.

Considered a MILF.. can't say she is pretty but neither is she bad looking, probably a 6.5/10, but enhanced boobs figure is rather good with fairly flat abs - 7.5/10. She is rather attentive in other areas like helping you to undress, brushing you "unknowingly" around your nips and dick as she does so.. bringing you out to the shower area and helping you pull the curtain close. She is dressed in some kind of pyjamas - silk spaghetti top and shorts, with no bra.. her perky nips can be seen behind the soft silk, which I cannot take it but to give it a grab and a pinch before going to shower..

Massage is negligible - 10 mins, and after confirm the service, went straight to work. No BJ, but a good round of licking before capping and riding hard. Cooperative and pretty good responses during the FJ, and not really a clock watching/ rushing you during the act. 8/10

All in all, location is not ideal, but FJ session was better than I expected. However, TT is not exactly my type of gal after all my recent stints of syts. May go back to try her once or twice more before I leave her for others.
Tried her yesterday too, she gave quite good massage and abit of teasing, $155 including entrance but no blow, i dont want bj anyway. Was damn responsive during FJ, was so high that she auto french, i dont want frenching but cant avoid.
But yeah, its a really disgusting place with uneven stairs, dirty shared toilets, and curtain rooms with musky smell. I bet alot of cockroaches everywhere.
Old 03-11-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 789 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
Tried her yesterday too, she gave quite good massage and abit of teasing, $155 including entrance but no blow, i dont want bj anyway. Was damn responsive during FJ, was so high that she auto french, i dont want frenching but cant avoid.
But yeah, its a really disgusting place with uneven stairs, dirty shared toilets, and curtain rooms with musky smell. I bet alot of cockroaches everywhere.
Haizzzz remember the good old days before covid when $150 bought 90 minutes 2 shots with young thai FL in a comfortable clean condo room.

Not sure if I tried the same shop as there are on both sides of the road, but can knock the extra $5 off
Old 03-11-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Haizzzz remember the good old days before covid when $150 bought 90 minutes 2 shots with young thai FL in a comfortable clean condo room.

Not sure if I tried the same shop as there are on both sides of the road, but can knock the extra $5 off
Your note just brought back fond memories of those 150/90/2 catch. Some occasions the rooms come with bathtubs where a dip + BJ was what I enjoyed. Almost always ended my first shot as bathtub cim in such cases
Old 03-11-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2065 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

nowadays if u gotten tis service n attitube consider not bad liao. mpreover her attitude is good n quick exciting when u do beside curtain. lol
Old 03-11-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post

I also tried liao lol , this place the angpai is rose. Anyway its 150 for 30mins if you dont go for massage, take note
Old 03-11-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
I also tried liao lol , this place the angpai is rose. Anyway its 150 for 30mins if you dont go for massage, take note
can nego, just say dont want anything at first and get the massage, then $100 max for fj.
Old 05-11-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Rose ,I think she is the most popular there.

What I like :
GFE :10/10,
FJ:8/10 (cause doesn’t know was she faking her moaning )but not a time watcher Massage :7/10 .

What I Don’t ’t like :
During FJ always looked at HP whenever she received a message,
Bathroom is outside the room
Steep staircase

Damage :
55+ 100

Will RTF/RTM a few more times ,after that will move on .
Any bros have recommendations for other MLs there who is better then the flower ? Thanks
Old 06-11-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
Sexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Apple was out
Only 2 SW on site
New GG +1 other

natural Bs with erasers

Super wet** below

Wah

RTF ? Yea! Keep on list
Bro can share ctc
Old 07-11-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
caoster is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post

What I like :
FJ:8/10 (cause doesn’t know was she faking her moaning )but not a time watcher Massage :7/10 .

What I Don’t ’t like :
Steep staircase

Damage :
55+ 100

Any bros have recommendations for other MLs there who is better then the flower ? Thanks
Hi bro. Can share ctc pls?
I look in this tread but seems like there is alot of mp in this stretch. Would like to book before hitting over.
Old 07-11-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tgbnhy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post

What I like :

What I Don’t ’t like :
Steep staircase

Damage :
55+ 100

Rose become 155 already?
Previously need 200
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1