The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many of you all have rape fantasy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by euks View Post
Rape fantasy is a popular female fantasy. The girl do not actually want to be rape by any stranger. What they want is the feeling of a man they fancy having a relentless urge to have them
Agreed.
My exp with ex gf is one night while making out, she asked me to rape her.
Was still blur when it happened but got the drift.
She really struggled as I held her hands down. She purposely giapnher legs to prevent me from entering. As we were already naked, half the job done. I found my way in and jammed her. Mid way turn her around and took her from behind as I held her hands. Came hard that night.

Second incident with another gf, supposed to have broken up and she called me drunk somewhere. Went to pick her up and came back my place.... I took her clothes off as she struggled. Once I started fingering her she let loose and was all mine to fuck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1