The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2016, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 15
Xiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant future
guys do you mind if your gf give out her hp nos to randoms guys who approach her?

will you feel angry over this?
Old 27-01-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Taisho75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: guys do you mind if your gf give out her hp nos to randoms guys who approach her?

Do you mind 'if I ask for your phone number? Will u give it to me? Give me and I will let u know the answer if u really a lady.

Old 27-01-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: guys do you mind if your gf give out her hp nos to randoms guys who approach her?

Of course angry la but what to do..... THis world is about choices and selectivity. If other guys are better than ur bf of course u will still give chance. Maybe u can jump boat. Nowadays where got loyalty liao, all about finding true needs. Where got true love.

Btw ask the guys, if you have gf, do you mind giving out ur numbers if a random girl ask ur numbers. Or should I say do you mind not even have the intention to ask other random girls out or trying to f them?
Old 27-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Depends...
Why would random guys approach her?
What does she do with the phone numbers?

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 27-01-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
iPussy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Depends...
Why would random guys approach her?
What does she do with the phone numbers?
The same reason u approach random guys...
The same reason u use the phone numbers for...
PUSSY!
Old 27-01-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4423 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Not only do I mind, I will dump her straight away.

Key word is "random guys".

A decent gal with a boyfriend that she is serious about will never do that if she respects the relationship. Even if she is unsure if you are the one, she will not do that. If she does that now, nothing is stopping her from doing it after marriage.

Therefore, if she does that, there could only be a few possibilities:

1. She is not serious about you. Just are just the extra purse or the one that gives her the "attached, not nobody wants" status.
2. She is not serious about relationships. As long as not married, can sleep around chat around....Later, Marriage and Divorce are just procedures.
3. She wants to have a lot of friends on Facebook syndrome. Needs attention, good as a girlfriend and satisfying your sexual needs.. Never as a wife, as an attention seeking wife only spells trouble.
Old 28-01-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, what do you mean by random guys ? You mean anyone on the street that comes along, see her and ask for her number and she give.

Then apparently you are one of her random guy as well. Can really imagine what going to happen next.

Then you have to decide yourself.

Do Take Care.
Old 28-01-2016, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Sn0wW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U mean this Era still got men approach girls on the street for number meh?! I tot this only happened in my era... lol
Old 28-01-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster

Taisho75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You see.... so far u did not give me ur number and a number of ppl already tell u the bf sure angry or even dump u.

If u are a girl, it is better to not give if u are attached., unless u thinking of changing bf or u keen in the other party. It works vice versa. Your gf won't be happy if u ask for contacts from random ladies he meet outside.

It is ok to make more friends, but u have to be more careful when giving out numbers as u dunno who u might give it to.
Old 28-01-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

TS what can you do first place?2nd she is only your GF not wife.Teach you give your no to random girls outside also mahAn eye for an eye.
Old 29-01-2016, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
MrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Interesting topic. The problem about us is that we are alpha males. We , being guys can do it but our girls cant. Even if we are attached, if a hot girl comes up and wants your number. There is a 95% confidence level that you will probably take it. That because of PRIDE or maybe testosterone issue.However, if our girlfriend did that, then we start bringing in issues like trust, loyalty, promiscuous, infidelity and the list goes on, into the picture. I think the problems all down to our mentality. We deemed random guys who ask a girl for number is being insidious in his thinking and often using their dicks to do the talking. It's like freaking template in our head. Then again, cant a random guy be genuinely wanting to be just purely friends? The answer would be yes? probably the minority.

As for mine, I'm totally fine if a random guy wants my gf number. It probably still shows my gf is still attractive. However, everything got a limit, a threshold and that's for you to discuss between you and your gf.
Old 29-01-2016, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
TS what can you do first place?2nd she is only your GF not wife.Teach you give your no to random girls outside also mahAn eye for an eye.
Well, even husband and wife both parties deserve their own social life.
Old 17-02-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

lecturenotes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tricky question! but then this brings us to the topic on being responsible to your partner. I think it's ok for BF/gf to give. As long as they know what they are doing. And stay faithful despite the "random" party "jio-ing". If the bf/gf leaves with the new "random" person. Then well, your rship wasn't that strong and lasting to begin with.

I guess that's good riddance? Haha
Old 17-02-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

BanJohnbass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Singaporean women are very open.
The trick is to flash your charm and cash.
Old 24-02-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Why the insecurity?

I'll be flattered if my gal is often approached and make sure you're the only key to unlock her heart. If she's a flirt then treat her like a fling. If she loves you then she would know what to do.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1