The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-04-2019, 08:14 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Well certain bro std is very high here . Must be syt , great body , pretty face
If not suit his std , go in face black black , when ML doing her job , he took out his hp and play. Whole session not happy when no one offended him.

Knn spoil brat attitude . Then came here write bad MR . And repeatedly try to shame the ML
Scum bag customer with syt fetish. Really also gold trashy std for customer . If u want to judge the ML , better look at yrself wat type of person u are first lah hor
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 02-04-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
So sad to hear this..
No need to feel sad la bro. We pick MLs, they will do the same. Combination of luck, "chemistry", mood and of coz the almighty $$$.

Yet another timely reminder to us that don't bother invest feelings, some can shower the ML with gifts and favors yet don't get to enter the sacred cave while others do much lesser yet get to go all the way. Can't win it all, just enjoy the ride if and when we get lucky
Old 02-04-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Yea, to be honest, she is not that far off the likes of Carol, Long Nv, Ai La, etc in terms of service standards. Really bang for your bucks. The gold standard for the current period for sure.
Xue Er sensual really good..
Old 02-04-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
No need to feel sad la bro. We pick MLs, they will do the same. Combination of luck, "chemistry", mood and of coz the almighty $$$.

Yet another timely reminder to us that don't bother invest feelings, some can shower the ML with gifts and favors yet don't get to enter the sacred cave while others do much lesser yet get to go all the way. Can't win it all, just enjoy the ride if and when we get lucky
Don’t think it’s true also, she doesn’t look that type leh
Old 02-04-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
If not suit his std , go in face black black , when ML doing her job , he took out his hp and play. Whole session not happy when no one offended him.

Knn spoil brat attitude . Then came here write bad MR . And repeatedly try to shame the ML
Scum bag customer with syt fetish. Really also gold trashy std for customer . If u want to judge the ML , better look at yrself wat type of person u are first lah hor
Pay $100 or $120 expect Sora Aoi standard arh? LOL
Old 02-04-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

you mean like those type old, fat, ugly, bad breath, acne everywhere but have very high standard with ML looks? hahahaha can't blame some ppl were born with that kind of mindset once i heard prev rtc ML said some fat ugly cust with nail black dirty still wanna poke poke inside lol told can't then later go sabo write bad mr
Old 02-04-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yea, to be honest, she is not that far off the likes of Carol, Long Nv, Ai La, etc in terms of service standards. Really bang for your bucks. The gold standard for the current period for sure.
Interesting to see you place Ai La in that category. What is it about her that makes you do so?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-04-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
you mean like those type old, fat, ugly, bad breath, acne everywhere but have very high standard with ML looks? hahahaha can't blame some ppl were born with that kind of mindset once i heard prev rtc ML said some fat ugly cust with nail black dirty still wanna poke poke inside lol told can't then later go sabo write bad mr

Later rot and stink, how other bro go paint? LOL
Old 02-04-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
i think sometimes it also depend on the ML mood, not always she offer me FJ even tho she enjoyed it, i referring to AP MoMo
If top up to fj Momo, quite a number of bro had done it. If you never top up good for you
Old 02-04-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
If top up to fj Momo, quite a number of bro had done it. If you never top up good for you
think one I know possible, hehe
Old 02-04-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.org/xue-er-massage/

Maiden visit after all the positive reviews

Looks matches the photos quite closely with a great bod. Hardworking and gives you your full 1hr. Location central and easy to get to. All previous FRs validated
Wonder who is the lucky one who up her haha
Old 02-04-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
last time Breeze/sugar was D ... very nice to fup
You also up Breeze?
Old 02-04-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Interesting to see you place Ai La in that category. What is it about her that makes you do so?
Typed that on the fly, Ai La was the hype, so it just kinda came out, haha. But yea, she is a notch below Carol & Long Nv
Old 02-04-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
You also up Breeze?
typo, cup not fup, now she’s privatised
Old 02-04-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I think Zhu Zhu exudes the Chua Qin Kai vibe (see pics of MediaCorp presenter below). Anyone else in on this?

Wah, sure boh?? Qinkai is my goddess leh, so GND. If real, I confirm book ah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1