The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-03-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAboyz View Post
Wa.... All website link down or blocked... What's happening ??
Block by telco fw. Just use puffin brwser or vpn like hola to access.
Old 27-03-2019, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleapple View Post
in the hunt for another JG. looking for laura as i read so much about her too. any bro other recommendation for JG? thanks in advance
My personal choice for JG is Angel Baby/Gucci. Solid and authentic JG with years of experience and many other interesting services to try

https://sglonelyguys.info/angel-baby-massage/
http://sgbeautycastles.site/gucci-nu...ectro-therapy/
Old 27-03-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

I feel like a jinx:
Had experienced being raided while in the room
Had appointment with the dragon when she escaped from the raid
Had appointment with the soft drink when she was raided
Old 27-03-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleapple View Post
tried an qi SLG at the good mr of another bro recommendation too. had high expectations of the JG as it has been said she knows her stuff. unfortunatley performance was poor. maybe is off day for her? humble mr below

https://sglonelyguys.info/an-qi-massage/

look: 5/10 not my type and much older than advertised. look 60% of her ads. can see resemblance but must have lots of touch up and makeup and personality wise definitely not that cutesy girl in the photos.
body: normal build, not skinny not fat.
boobs: saggy a's - and she block me from touching them even during the JG and HJ though she went topless

massage: this was the highlight. very good massage for the neck and shoulders and upper back. felt great afterwards. i wish she gave the same massage for he lower back and hips and legs. instead she just rush through them.

HDLY: was expecting heaven according to her MR's but she didn't use oil. first time i have HDLY dry without oil! was nice but also not nice. worse still most of it was done one handed- because she was messging on her phone. also didn't last too long just a minute or so

JG: i had first JG from YF back in the day and her disciples. then also LLJie and a few others. An qi doesnt compare to any of them. also i paid for 90, expecting a good JG session. but JG last maybe only 5 min, then she immediately proceed to HJ and finish off fast.

after shower, look at my phone, only 1 hr10 min anyway just pay and go.

RTM: no.
recommend: if you want a really good shoulder and neck massage by a normal looking MILF and a happy ending = go for it. YMMV otherwise give a miss

in the hunt for another JG. looking for laura as i read so much about her too. any bro other recommendation for JG? thanks in advance
thanks for sharing your thoughts too! I guess everyone has a different preference to JG.
I've never tried 90mins before...

Laura would be preferred if you want more playability. But not sure now if her JG standards can meet yours.
Old 27-03-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I feel like a jinx:
Had experienced being raided while in the room
Had appointment with the dragon when she escaped from the raid
Had appointment with the soft drink when she was raided
Oh is that why long nv stopped abruptly? Anyway goin by law of averages you can safely chiong for next 20 yrs . Btw can pm 4d today buy !Lol
Old 27-03-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Lily has potential to be another Ai La.

Her fridge is fully packed with items mostly paid for by cheongsters!
Let's hope she will not follow the Ai La formula to up her rates next. She has already removed her CBJ service in case bros here didn't realize.

Some will say they don't care about BJ so long as face is chio etc. I agree IF the ML originally didn't provide at all, but I get kinda annoyed when they removed it after they have a stable stream of regulars, especially if follow up with price increase. Pay MORE for LESS services,it's just totally to cheongsters disadvantage.

Last edited by Johndick; 27-03-2019 at 11:27 AM.
Old 27-03-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Oh is that why long nv stopped abruptly? Anyway goin by law of averages you can safely chiong for next 20 yrs . Btw can pm 4d today buy !Lol
Nah that was from her previous stint when she was residing at area G
All in all 3 such incidents in a 5 year span, still quite unbelievable
Old 27-03-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Nah that was from her previous stint when she was residing at area G
All in all 3 such incidents in a 5 year span, still quite unbelievable
Bro at least dragon escaped.
Counted as not bad already

Think about it, lucky you are not there in person for all 3 times
Old 27-03-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Her bubbly and spontaneous personality is sure to win her some fans. I do like the effort she puts into her massage, but her sensual is sorely lacking at this point, haha..

Her neh neh can never win Ai La's though.
Visited her once. Don't feel she match Ai La or Mo Mo in terms of looks and figure.
Old 27-03-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxitang View Post
Hi anyone tried her yet. Cannot find any FR on her.
http://sgbeautycastles.site/wei-wei-...-msg-hj-bf-bj/
Thanks!
Bro think can skip.
Quite rude and asks for payment upfront.
First time I left a place before service.
Old 27-03-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
Bro think can skip.
Quite rude and asks for payment upfront.
First time I left a place before service.
You forgot to mention fake photos, and she looks like a baby elephant.

Lucky for you that you walked away, my didi got bruised after she performed juagen on me.

Perhaps the reason her FRs are hard to find is because she changes her name often. When I visited her, she was known as "Cher" and someone cryptically referred to her as a master of disguise, instead of straightforwardly say that she was using fake photos.
Old 27-03-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
My personal choice for JG is Angel Baby/Gucci. Solid and authentic JG with years of experience and many other interesting services to try

https://sglonelyguys.info/angel-baby-massage/
http://sgbeautycastles.site/gucci-nu...ectro-therapy/
How are her looks and have you tried her nuru bro?
Old 27-03-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
How are her looks and have you tried her nuru bro?
Her looks are average, but her body is great. She is hardworking and friendly, can’t go wrong with her
Old 27-03-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman1234 View Post
She was just released. According to her, she didn’t even know her roommate and was caught red handed (被连累). She has to report ICA later, doubt she will be on white card.

Actually very hard to say whether they will be white carded or not. I guess it depends on what sort of investigation the ICA guys are undergoing.

Even though these both were not caught red-handed, Angela was sent home immediately while another ML on SLG is still here on white card. Both were caught within a week of each other at different locations.
Old 27-03-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Visited her once. Don't feel she match Ai La or Mo Mo in terms of looks and figure.
Yes Sir to both points.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1