The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have u ever ask female friends who r single forever how they satisy their sexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
But every now and then she would ask me if I’m free to give her “service”.
Great share. U have helped her to discover her sexuality.

Did u subsequently go all the way to render full service and let her experience full penetration?

Do share if u did!
Old 28-09-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 22
mdmwongbutterfly is a Helpful and Caring Samstermdmwongbutterfly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Have u ever ask female friends who r single forever how they satisy their sexual

TS need mental help, so many bo liao post
Old 29-09-2020, 04:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 0
JenniferSexyUK deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJenniferSexyUK deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmwongbutterfly View Post
TS need mental help, so many bo liao post
Thankfully members are zapping this fellow for trolling in here , keep up the zapping.
Old 16-10-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

they diverge their focus towards career instead of married life. Female sex desire is always lower than male
Old 16-10-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
Tennasee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTennasee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Great share. U have helped her to discover her sexuality.

Did u subsequently go all the way to render full service and let her experience full penetration?

Do share if u did!
She should be eager to try penetration
Old 17-10-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
they divert their focus towards career instead of married life. Female sex desire is always lower than male
Quite agree with the bro here...but when n if they do get horny believe they will mast using their own fingers or with the help of toys if i m not wrong

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-10-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Many of the single women grew up in very strict families and they have never had a bf / been kiss before. Many of them don’t even know what an orgasm feel like coz never experienced before.

I had an ex colleague who was like that. She is actually quite chio but was afraid of guys coz she didn’t know how to interact with them. She was already 40 thereabouts and I was 30 at the time and she has never had a bf before. There was 1 day we were having lunch and I asked her the same question as TS and she just told me that she doesn’t need it. I tried to tell how great it feels and she should try rubbing her crotch on a pillow or bolster, no hard trying right.

A week later we were having lunch again and she initiated the conversation and told me she actually tried humping her pillow and it felt nice. But from her description I think she still didn’t managed to get an orgasm. I was trying to describe to her which parts are sensitive and how she should use her fingers to rub etc. At this stage can tell she was horny already and I jokingly asked why don’t I show you. Surprisingly she said let’s go and we ended up going back to the office. We had a store room to store event banners, corporate gifts and stuff and pulled my hand and guided me in to the room.

In the room she just sat on a chair with her legs spread and asked me to show her. I lifted her skirt and pushed her panties to one side and slowly used my finger to rub on her clit. Occasionally stroking the entrance to her pussy to get some juices and continue rubbing her clit. Around 5 mins later she let out this loud moan and I can tell she has her first orgasm in her life. I looked up and her face was flush and I could see the white of her eyes. I then helped her adjust her panties back but she asked me if I could do it again. By this time I felt great about myself for making her cum so I wanted to show off on how great my skills were. I then exposed her clit again but this time used my tongue to pleasure her. I’ve had a lot of practice with gf on the strokes to use, my gf has in the past gave me a lot of feedback on the best way to kick her to orgasm and I used the same technique on my colleague. Very shortly she has her 2nd orgasm and this time she squirted on to my face and neck. That was the sexual awakening of my ex colleague, at 40 years old.

She knew I had a gf then and age gap meant she wasn’t looking for more commitment from me. But every now and then she would ask me if I’m free to give her “service”.
So lucky.. wonder how old is she now? How is her pussy? She should be a virgin right.. no blood? Is it tight?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1