The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all
Re: my life in pinoy land part 2

The remaining day Frances stayed over was just about sex and more sex. Eat, drink, sleep and sex was what we did through the weekend. Finally Sunday night came, we had one more round of hard core and steamy sex before I got a Grab to send her home. We didn’t contact each other for the next few days as I was busy at work. It took us almost 2 months later when we met up again and did the same routine over again in my house. I will not go into details as I don’t wanna bored the readers here.

The next gal I wanna share is a SYT, Mai, 21yo and gonna celebrate her 22yo birthday 2 weeks after our first rendezvous. Mai has an amazing solid body with a baby face, 2 round big eyes with sharp features. Almost 1.70m, 42kg, C cup and her long and slender legs are so amazing that I can cum just by licking it. Mai and her family live 1 floor below me. She came into my attention just before ECQ (Enhanced Community Quarantine – started on March 15 for 2 months) as I never see her around in my area. The first time I met her was in the convenience store at our condominiums compound. As news were spreading that the Philippines government gonna start ECQ so many people start to panic buying in supermarket and convenience stores but most Filipino can only PANIC but cannot afford to BUY. Hahaha. I stocked up all my supplies from the nearby supermarket and if ECQ really became a reality (which happened on March 15) so I am all prepared and well stocked.

On 14 March 2020, the government finally announced that ECQ start on 15 March and it lasted for 2 months and curfew were also introduced. Suddenly, the whole of Manila NCR became a dead town. Each household were given a Quarantine Pass (1 person per household only). Luckily, I stocked up everything and cigarettes to last minimum 1 month.

One evening during mid-April, I was coming back from my daily walk within the condominium compound. I saw Mai walking aimlessly and she seem sad and both her eyes were red.

Me: hi
Mai: hi
Me: are u ok?
Mai: do I know u?
Me: hi, I am Bigthree, I live 1 floor above u.
Mai: hi, I am Mai and are u stalking me?
Me: haha, of coz not. I saw u around and I can see that u don’t look happy
Mai: sorry, I am not in mood coz bad things happened at home.
Me: oh I am sorry then I shouldn’t disturb u now
Mai: I am also sorry for being rude earlier
Me: nah, is ok
Mai: thanks
Me: I am just living 1 floor above u, if u need help just shout.
Mai: ok

I ended our conversation and walked away from this yummy SYT and went home.

Last edited by bigthree; 28-09-2020 at 05:03 PM.
Old 28-09-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all

That very night after my dinner, I went to my car to pick up the remaining cartons of cigarettes I bought. I saw Mai downstairs and she was pacing aimlessly again.

Me: hi again
Mai: hi
Me: u ok?
Mai hesitated: I am ok
Me: ok then bye (at that moment I really don’t have any evil thoughts on her)
Mai: u smoke a lot?
Me: sorry I didn’t get what u said
Mai: I said u smoke a lot
Me: oh haha, 1 pack a day. I always have spare in my car, home and office.
Mai: smoking is bad for health
Me: I know but is too hard to quit
Mai: can I get one from u?
Me: u smoke too?
Mai: no but my friends in college mostly smoke
Me: sorry then I will not offer u a cigarette
Mai: come on, I heard smoking helps to destress and I am very stress now.
Me: what’s the problem?
Mai: family, bf, school and almost everything.
Me: aren’t your family living here with u now?
Mai: yes, before but due to Covid-19 they went back to province 2 days ago
Me: OMG, Balik Probinsya?
Mai: u speak Tagalog? U know about Balik Probinsya?
Me: I have a few staff thinking of it and no, I don’t speak Tagalog. What about your bf?
Mai: we broke up yesterday coz I found out he was sleeping with one of our classmate during the start of ECQ.
Me: oh, I am sorry.
Mai: is ok and anyway he’s too young for me as I always prefer matured and stable man
Me (that’s when I start to have evil thoughts on her): then move on.
Mai: please give me a cigarette and teach me how to smoke.
Me: NO! Do u know smoking is bad for health and for your skin? U so young and u want wrinkles on your skin now?
Mai: haha, u are so serious and u are a heavy smoker.
Me: I am old and smoked for many years so is ok but if u want a beer I can offer u one.
Mai: beer is great. I will do with a beer.
Me: if u don’t mind, u can come over to my place and we drink at the balcony.
Mai: ok, I go home to take a shower first and seeya in 1 hour.
Me: ok seeya later.

1 hour later, Mai appeared in front of my unit as I didn’t shut the door as I was expecting her. Till then my evil thoughts weren’t that evil yet as I don’t know if she is really into an old man like me. I invited her into my house and lead her to the balcony.

Mai: wow, u have a mini fridge and a swing in the balcony.
Me: yes, I love to sit here and think of everything.
Mai: u really know how to pamper yourself.
Me: of coz, I am not young anymore and I planned to retire in 5 to 6 years.
Mai: oh I see
Me: feel free to grab anything u want from the mini fridge
She opened the fridge and let out a big WOW.

Mai: WOW, u have more chocolates in the mini fridge than in my house.
Me: I am also a chocolate lover.
Mai: me too
Me: just take whatever u want, there are more in the fridge in the kitchen and in my room.
Mai: how many fridge u have in the house?
Me: 3 only?
Mai: omg u are leading a luxury life
Me: not luxury but I see the needs for it.

She grabbed a few Kit Kat, 1 beer and 2 Calbury chocolates bar. We spent the whole evening chatting, drinking, eating chocolates and I smoke alone as I still insisted that no smoking for her. As time went by, she shared more about her family, bf and school problems. Basically, she is living alone in her unit as her parents went back to province to look after her grandparents. Her other 2 siblings are living in Quezon City, which during ECQ, no interstate travelling is allow. As for her bf, he is 1 year younger than her and many gals in the college are throwing at him bcoz of his good look. So when Mai found out that he was fucking another gal, she dumped him for good. Her bf was also affecting her studies and that was partly the reason she decided to dump him. I also shared with her my life before and after I came here, not entirely as I didn’t tell her all my sexual romps with various women here. Haha.

Time flies and almost 1am.

Me: is almost 1am, u still wanna drink?
Mai: oh sorry, am I disturbing your beauty sleep?
Me: not at all, is ECQ and I cannot go to office to work.
Mai: great coz I enjoy chatting with u and also your collection of chocolates.
Me: drink and eat all you want, I can always buy more.
Mai: tell u the truth, I don’t have much food left at home coz I don’t have transport to go out and no tricycle during ECQ. My parents left me with money but nothing much in the fridge.
Me: omg, are u hungry now?
Mai: I am not hungry now as I ate so many chocolates and drank 3 beer
Me: stop drinking n munching chocolates now, I cook pancit canton for u, u want?
Mai: pancit canton is my favorite.
Me: what is your favourite food? I can cook quite well.
Mai: but I am really not hungry now
Me: is ok I can always cook for u and u can come here to eat. After all I have lotsa foods in the fridge and I need someone to help me to eat it.
Mai: hahaha. Ok I will always eat here.
Me: great, so what is your favourite food?
Mai: fried chicken, lumpia shanghai and mostly fried food.
Me: ok tomorrow I will go to the market to buy lumpia wrappers.
Mai: seriously u gonna cook for me
Me: truth is, I am bored and I love to cook.
Mai: thank you, thank you very very much but please allow me to go to the market with you and let me pay for it.
Me: u can go with me but u don’t have to pay for it. Save the money to buy snacks for yourself.
Mai: ok I will buy more chocolates and soft drinks.
Me: good idea
Mai: think I better go home now and what time are u going to the market tomorrow?
Me: maybe around 7-8 am.
Mai: this is my number, please save it. Call to wake me up coz I really wanna go out. I haven’t step out of this place since ECQ started.
Me: ok and this is my number.
Mai: ok I better go home now.
Me: ok bye and seeya tomorrow.

Mai stood up and gave me a big friendly hug and a peck on my cheek. Her C cup boobs pressed against my body and make my mind went wild. Young body, pretty face, pouty lips, firm boobs, perky ass and long slender legs. WTF! She’s a gem! We bade goodbye and I went to my room and knock out. Took me almost 30 minutes to sleep as I cannot forget the hug and the peck on my cheek. I am so looking forward to seeing her tomorrow morning.
Old 28-09-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

I'm so looking forward to reading next instalment
Old 29-09-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Next morning I woke up at 6+ and was ready at 7am then I heard my door bell. Ding dong, ding dong. I was cursing who the hell came to my place so early. When I opened the door I was surprised to see Mai standing outside. She was wearing romper. I always fascinate to rip off a romper from a woman body. Haha.

Mai: good morning!
Me: good morning to you too!
Mai: did I wake you up?
Me: I was already awake at 6. Old man don’t sleep much.
Mai: haha, u not that old na.
Me: let me grab a few recycle bags and we go to the market.
Mai: hooray, finally I gotta get out of this miserable compound!
Me: haha.

Went into my car and we drove out of the compound. My condominium is located in the biggest housing estate in south of Manila. Mostly are houses and bungalow here and a few blocks of condominiums.

Me: are u hungry?
Mai: hehe, yes I am
Me: later we can drive through Mcdo
Mai: are u a mind reader? That’s what I wanted.
Me: Mcdo is my all-time favourite.
Mai: mine too.
Me: great
Mai: but I wanna pay for it.
Me: is ok na I can afford to buy for us
Mai: no, I insist.
Me: ok, I will let u pay for it.

We arrived at the car park opposite the market. She was so excited as she been “trapped” in her house for more than weeks. She wrapped both her arms around my left arm and made me feel like a father and daughter going for outing. She was giggling and chatting non-stop as we walked to wards the market.

Mai: what are u gonna buy
Me: I haven’t decided it yet
Mai: I wanna buy shrimps, I love shrimps.
Me: ok, then I will buy some drumsticks, thighs, beef and pork so we can BBQ tonight.
Mai: BBQ? Are u sure?
Me: why not? We can BBQ at the balcony as you living downstairs and mine is the top floor. No one gonna complain.
Mai: good idea!

We got whatever we wanted from the market and proceeded to the supermarket nearby to buy more stuffs. I wanna make sure this a fruitful trip and don’t wanna waste time coming out again. Then we drove to Mcdo and bought our breakfast. The whole trip took us almost 1.5 hour and when we got home is already 9am. I packed up all the purchases and Mai just stood there and watched me doing it.

Me: what are you looking at?
Mai: YOU!
Me: what’s there to look at?
Mai: you are the first man I know that keep everything tidy and neat and you don’t have a maid.
Me: is only a small condo and I have a part time helper before ECQ.
Mai: I can help you clean your house if you don’t mind.
Me: no, I rather you stand and watch me do it. Haha.
Me: let’s eat our Mcdo

We ate and chatted more and today she told me more about herself but nothing sexual, just some normal daily life of a SYT. After I was done with my breakfast, I proceed to marinate the meat I need for tonight BBQ and took out the electric BBQ grill from the store room.

Mai: your house has more stocks than a sari sari store. Haha
Me: I am preparing for apocalypse
Mai: this Covid-19 is terrible and I was so worried for my 2 siblings in QC.
Me: brothers?

She took out her phone and showed me some pictures of her and her 2 sisters. Her eldest sister is taller but skinnier and quite pretty. Her second sister is fat and ugly with darker tone skin. They don’t look alike at all. Luckily the one stuck in the house is Mai and not the other two. Haha.

Me: why are they in QC and not here with you?
Mai: both of them working in QC and our parents told them not to come here.
Me: oh I see.
Mai: anyway, I kinda enjoy living alone. I prefer the peace and quiet living alone.
Me: me too.
Mai: so am I disturbing your peace and quiet life now?
Me: not at all, at times I prefer a companion that I can talk to.
Mai: great, I like to communicate with you as I feel I can learn a lot from you.
Me: you can come over as and when u want and stay as long as you want.
Mai: oh great!

We moved from the dining table to the couch and chat more. I told her more about me and she told me more about her. Is amazing that a 21yo girl can communicate with an old man. Haha. After 1 hour, I saw Mai rubbing her eyes and look sleepy.

Me: are u sleepy?
Mai: kinda.
Me: you wanna take a nap in the guest room or the master bedroom? (I am trying my luck now)
Mai: guest room if you don’t mind.
Me: of coz I don’t mind but is only a foldable mattress and not bed
Mai: is ok

I showed her both the rooms and when she saw the master bedroom, her eyes brightened up as I have a huge customized bed and mattress, bigger than a king size bed. Also a huge TV on the wall. Whereas the guest room is only a thin foldable mattress and nothing else.

Mai: can I change my mind? Can I sleep in the master bedroom?
Me: go ahead be my guest
Mai: coz I prefer to sleep with the TV on.
Me: ok, I will turn it on and you watch Netflix or YouTube on it.
Mai: I want Netflix coz our Netflix expired and my dad didn’t wanna pay for it anymore.
Me: ok

She went into my room and lie on the bed, I went in and turn on the air-con and TV for her and went to the kitchen to continue marinating the BBQ food. After I was done, I open my room door slowly and quietly as I don’t know if she is still awake. When I opened the door, I saw Mai already asleep with the TV on. I crept in quietly and went into the bathroom as I wanna take a shower after all the works I had done and all my toiletries are in this bathroom. I try not to make any noise as I don’t wanna wake her up and proceed to take a shower. As I was showering, suddenly I felt someone is watching me. I turned over and saw Mai standing at the entrance staring at me. We did not talk but kept staring at each other and it lasted a few minutes.

Mai (calmly): sorry, do u mind me looking at you taking shower?
Me: (nervously): I don’t mind but why
Mai: I am just curious and wanna see you naked
Me: I am curious about yours too

Mai bite her lower lips and I can sensed that she’s ready to be plucked

Me: u wanna shower too? If u want, let’s shower together to save water and also save the environment!
Mai: haha, you are funny.
Me staring at her hard and ask again: either you join me or please go out and let me shower in peace.
Mai: hmm. Ok, but shower only and nothing else. Ok?
Old 29-09-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
plutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterplutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow....!!!! Wat a story....pls continue....
Old 29-09-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Nice steamy writings.

Please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 29-09-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
FYSeetoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good article bro bigthree.
Old 29-09-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 22
Bronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant future

Wah lau cumming to sexciting parts commercial break..

Upz u my humble 19 pts for good sharing..
Old 29-09-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

As she was walking towards the bathroom cubicle, she slipped out her romper and standing stark naked before the cubicle. I turn off the rain shower so I can see her clearly. The sight is so awesome and I don’t think I will ever forget it. Mai wasn’t looking at me when she approach but kept looking away from my stare. Her cute face, C cup boobs, pinkish pointed nipples, slim waist and most importantly, neatly trimmed and fine pubic hair. The view was so great and got me excited and my dick erected rock hard.

Me: are u coming in or what?
Mai (softly): yes but can u move further inside.
Me: ok I will move inward
Mai walked into the cubicle and finally she look at me in the eyes shyly.

Mai: Bigthree, this is my first time, though I am already 21yo but I never allow anyone to see me naked or seeing another man naked.
Me: OMG, are u sure? U mean u still a virgin?
Mai: yes, I had 2 boyfriends before but I never allow them to go beyond kissing.
Me: then why me and why now?
Mai: frankly, I don’t know why but I really like u a lot since the day we met.
Me: ok, I promised u, I will not do anything u don’t want to.
Mai: ok, thanks. Seriously I don’t know why I watched u taking shower.
Me: I was kinda shock when I saw u standing there watching

I turned on the rain shower and water flow freely down onto both our bodies. We were inches apart and I can see her more clearly now. For the first time in my life I don’t know what to do with a woman standing stark naked in front of me. Maybe because of the promise I gave her or I am still in shock. I always tell myself I will not fuck a virgin again as I don’t like it but Mai is entirely different. Could be her beauty, her smile or anything. I am completely mesmerized by this beautiful 21yo girl whether she is naked or not. I am lost for words and just stood there motionless till she broke the awkward silent.

Mai: hey, are u ok? If u think I am doing a wrong thing now, I can leave now.
Me (stammer): no, no. I am lost for words
Mai: can u put soap on me, I will do the same to u too.
Me: sure but….. (I was really lost for words, my usual calm and coolness seem to ditch me at this crucial moment)
Mai: no but, I am old enough and I know what I want.
Me: ok.

I pumped some shower gel onto my palms but when I was about to rub it on her body, my mind just went blank, my hands just froze! Mai put her hands forward and gave me a big hug. Her pinkish pointed boobs are now on my chest, in fact they were squeezing onto me! We looked into each other eyes and embraced passionately. Her lips are so sweet, her kisses are so sweet, and everything about her is sweet! I got the courage and started to roam her body, started caressing her back and slowly move forward to her front. I avoided touching her boobs and her pussy as I don’t wanna scare her off now, not now! Her perky butt, slim waist and smooth young skin are what all men die for, needless to say her boobs and pussy is still a mystery to me now. Mai broke our embrace and pointed at the wall-mounted shower gel dispenser.

Mai: can u rub my back with it?
Me: yes, of coz I will do it
Mai: I will rub your back in return.
Me: are u sure u still wanna…. (I fucking lost for words again)
Mai: if u ask again, I will go home now and never see u again.
Me (dumbfounded): ok

We start to rub each other body with generous amount of shower gel. Started from our back and slowly we move our hands to the front, for the first time I touch her boobs, gently, slowly, carefully. Her hands was wandering just above my groin and I just stood there enjoying her touch. Then I move one hand to her perky butt, slowly spreading her butt cheek. We were washing each other slowly and carefully. It was erotic and sensual and is one of the best feeling I ever had. As my hand was cleaning her butt, I ‘accidentally’ touch her pussy but I immediately pull back my hand. Then I realized she was already cleaning and holding my dick. My dick grew bigger and harder.

Mai: omg, is so big and thick.
Me: sorry, your touch is so sensual and it just grew bigger.
Mai: yours is the first I see and touch in my life.
Me: u never see or touch one before in real life?
Mai: told u I am still a virgin but I did watch porn before with my female friends.
Me: ok but don’t grab it too hard

I squat down and begin to wash both her long slender legs, from her toes to her thigh. Mai spread her legs slightly when I touches her inner thigh. I am just inches away from her delicious looking pussy. As my hands working on her inner thigh, my eyes were locked on to her pussy, is so beautiful and I almost lost my mind and stick my tongue to lick it. As I was working on her thigh, she spread her legs more and I gain more access and able to see her pussy better and with both her hands on my dick, it became harder! Then I heard Mai let out a soft moan, that’s the best sound I heard for a very long time. Her moan is so real and not pretentious. Instead of going on, I stood up and stop working on her legs. Then I saw her closing her eyes but her lips is so seductively that I cannot resist and kiss her passionately again. My hands like it has its own mind and attack her C cup boobs, squeezing sensually and pinching both the nipples softly. She broke the embrace and moan softly into my ears and her eyes were rolling.

Mai: ahhhh. ohhhh. I am feeling so good.
Me: good.
Mai: please don’t stop caressing me. I wanna feel good.
Me: ok

I kept attacking her boobs and her moan got louder and longer. I got bolder and move one hand down south slowly. Upon reaching at her heavenly pussy, I slowly spread it n played with her clit. With the help of the water, I managed to play with it easily and by now Mai already spread her legs widely and I believed she was anticipating more from me. I stare hard into her eyes and without any more words, I squat down and start giving her the first tongue fuck of her life.
Old 29-09-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

to all the bro reading and supporting this story. Mai is real and the only thing I did was I changed her name. We are still enjoying our time together but we kept our r/ship a secret as I am about the same age as her parents. Due to the current quarantine here, we are basically stuck with each other in the condo compound. Basically we are living like a married couple but I know time is not on our side as once the quarantine lifted she will be back to school and we will not see each other as frequent as we want. So for the time being, we just enjoy our life and hope things turn out well for us. We did talk about our r/ship, what if her parents or siblings find out? As our age gap is really huge, almost 30 years apart. We even try not to PSA in front of our neighbors or people that knows us in the condo compound. Is not easy but I am trying to protect her as much as I can.

Afternote: Ph govt just announced quarantine to extend till end October and all schools remain shut till further notice.

Last edited by bigthree; 29-09-2020 at 04:45 PM.
Old 29-09-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthree View Post
to all the bro reading and supporting this story. Mai is real and the only thing I did was I changed her name. We are still enjoying our time together but we kept our r/ship a secret as I am about the same age as her parents.

Afternote: Ph govt just announced quarantine to extend till end October and all schools remain shut till further notice.
Upz +20 for your awesome write up.

You are so fortunate to know Mai, just treasure this relationship as long as you can.

Let nature take its course.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 29-09-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
shanefox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro TS, please keep going...
Old 30-09-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: my life in pinoy land part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthree View Post
to all the bro reading and supporting this story. Mai is real and the only thing I did was I changed her name. We are still enjoying our time together but we kept our r/ship a secret as I am about the same age as her parents. Due to the current quarantine here, we are basically stuck with each other in the condo compound. Basically we are living like a married couple but I know time is not on our side as once the quarantine lifted she will be back to school and we will not see each other as frequent as we want. So for the time being, we just enjoy our life and hope things turn out well for us. We did talk about our r/ship, what if her parents or siblings find out? As our age gap is really huge, almost 30 years apart. We even try not to PSA in front of our neighbors or people that knows us in the condo compound. Is not easy but I am trying to protect her as much as I can.

Yeah, another month of paradise bro!
Old 30-09-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mai held my head and tried to stop me from licking her pussy but she wasn’t holding it firmly and I broke free from her restraint.

Mai: what are u doing?
Me: I wanna lick your pussy
Mai: are u sure? Isn’t it dirty?
Me: no, I already washed it cleanly
Mai: but
Me: ok, since u don’t like it then I will stop.
Mai: I never say I don’t like it but I find it awkward and dirty.
Me: thought u watched porn before and is common in porn
Mai: I always stop when the actor lick the actress pussy but I enjoy watching when the actress giving the actor a blowjob.
Me: let me show u what my tongue can do to your pussy and u might enjoy it so much and don’t want me to stop.
Mai (shyly): ok but please stop if I find it uncomfortable

Facing her pinkish pussy I almost wanna bite it hard, chew it and swallow it. I just want all of her to be mine and not others. Eventually Mai loosened her grip on my head and allow me to push my tongue towards her pussy. I started slowly and bit by bit I lick her clit and using my other hand to finger her pussy. Mai started to moan and from her moan is soft and sounded shy and restricted.

Me: do u like it now?
Mai: yes, I felt like I am floating.
Me: which is better? Tongue or finger?
Mai: both felt as good. Ahhhhhhh
Me: moan freely. Moan out loud. Don’t feel shy
Mai: AHHHHHHHH. I am feeling liberated and free.
Me: let loose and enjoy

Unknowingly to Mai, her hands were squeezing and rubbing her boobs. After 10 minutes of licking and fingering her pussy, her legs were shaking involuntarily and I sensed that she might be having her first orgasm of her life and I want her to enjoy it as much as she can and want.

Mai: OMG, ahhhhhhhh. I think I am coming. The feeling is so strange like nothing I felt before.
Me: enjoy it and hope u like it.
Mai: OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO
Mai: I am coming now
Mai: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG
Mai: please don’t stop licking me now
Mai: HELPPPPPPPPP
Mai: I AM COMING NOW

Her legs were shaking harder and she seem to lose control of it and she almost dropped on her knees. Luckily I held her up and hugged her closely to me to prevent her from falling. She looked me into my eyes and gave me a faint smile and I was so afraid that she might passed out from her first orgasm.

Mai (faintly): is so good. I never felt anything like this before.
Me: do u like it?
Mai: of coz, I like it especially with u
Me: great
Mai (shyly): but I want more and I know there are more I can learn from u
Me: I will only do whatever u want and not forcing u to do things u don’t wish to
Mai: thanks
Me: u are welcome. Let’s finish our shower and rest
Mai: yes, we took too much time in here now. Hahaha
Me: yes, indeed.

We continue our shower and now Mai is feeling more freely and not shy anymore. Her hands were all over me and mine the same on hers. Never in my wildest dream I get to know a woman as young and as pretty as her. After the shower, I took out a fresh towel and dry Mai up from head to toes.

Mai: u are pampering me too much
Me: u don’t like it?
Mai: I love it and hope it can last
Me: yes, I want this to last too but we gotta face the fact that our age gap will be a problem
Mai: I don’t see that as our problem but might be a problem for my family.
Me: that’s what I am thinking too
Mai: anyway, Carpe Diem, let’s take it one step at a time.
Me: I love that, Carpe Diem.

Mai walked towards the bedroom and I was behind admiring her perky butt and thinking how will it be when I doggy her. This woman is a keeper and I will do my utmost to keep her and not abuse her. She is like a tonic to me, a potent drug. I am beginning to get addicted to her. VERY ADDICTED!
Old 30-09-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

And we, addicted to your story.

Please continue.... at your own pace, of course.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1