The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
laobiantai is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Those in a sexless marriage come fall in to share

previously, i saw a very long thread in hwz forum where guys share that they are in a sexless relationship. Now i couldn't find the thread anymore.

There were many interesting stories.

A. Gf say no sex till marry. After marry, she wanted to have kids quickly. She will cosplay, dress up as air stewardess etc to make husband horny to have sex. After having kids, she sat sex is dirty and stop having sex with husband

B. Guy married a pretty woman. Many of his friends and acquitances say they envy him. But they do not know his wife did not want to have sex with him. Even of the wedding day, she did not have sex with him.

There were many other stories which i forget already. The guys did not divorce because of the kids, do not want the kids to grow up in a divorced family.

Anyone here in a sexless marriage too come share your story
Old 18-08-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
jerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Those in a sexless marriage come fall in to share

Sexless so no story.
Old 18-08-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerko121075 View Post
Sexless so no story.
Fuck, I could almost feel your tears.
Hahaha great summary.
Old 18-08-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 23
neinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

往事不要再提,人生已多风雨
Old 19-08-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Should be makan outside slready.Me also same
Old 19-08-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Should be makan outside slready.Me also same
Me also makan outside liao
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 19-08-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Me also makan outside liao
Omg !!..jialat ..so sad, the situation never improves since last time ... why so many bros still hv to makan outside ??? ...all their wives r very bad leh, don't care abt their dutiful husbands n deny them their pussies

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-08-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!..jialat ..so sad, the situation never improves since last time ... why so many bros still hv to makan outside ??? ...all their wives r very bad leh, don't care abt their dutiful husbands n deny them their pussies
This one very subjective leh. In the 70s or 80s, theres education for females on how to be a good wife. I guess these are the attractiveness of a woman for their man to keep their faith.

However, everything changes now. Woman are more materialistic. Married couples quarrelled over house, children, money. All these spoils relationship. to fill the gaps, man will go out and eat.

However, what i've said is just my opinion. It does not applies to all men or women.
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 19-08-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

The problem seems to lie with some Singapore gals. When they themselves find sex dirty and painful, they are so self centred and forget that their men still have their urge and needs.
Even if the horny thoughts sometimes got to their big heads, they can easily get over the thought. For most men, the minimum is to DIY or makan outside.
One thing for sure, if they find out you makan outside, they will blame you and not themselves.
Sad, very sad fact of life.
Old 19-08-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

then the issue of branded bags.
Old 19-08-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The problem seems to lie with some Singapore gals. When they themselves find sex dirty and painful, they are so self centred and forget that their men still have their urge and needs.
Even if the horny thoughts sometimes got to their big heads, they can easily get over the thought. For most men, the minimum is to DIY or makan outside.
One thing for sure, if they find out you makan outside, they will blame you and not themselves.
Another v. good post by bro cannibal on the subject of sexless marriages ..like the way he said it frankly n in a matter-of-fact way ... which btw is v. true

Old 19-08-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
This one very subjective leh. In the 70s or 80s, theres education for females on how to be a good wife. I guess these are the attractiveness of a woman for their man to keep their faith.

However, everything changes now. Woman are more materialistic. Married couples quarrelled over house, children, money. All these spoils relationship. to fill the gaps, man will go out and eat.

However, what i've said is just my opinion. It does not applies to all men or women.
I beg to disagree with u bro esp in the 1st n 2nd para of your post..i don't remember there was any kinda of sex or marriage education for females in the 70s or 80s...so women of today r much the same as those in the past decades..

Nothing really changed as far as i know since then n women till today r as materialistic as their counterparts were years ago. ..money was n is still a big attraction to not only the girls but guys as well...on this note, they also look to marry rich n well-to-do guys...

as to the quarrels, same same, our parents of those days also quarrel about house, children, money and even not enough sex n so the husbands go out eating n finding mistresses or siao san as we call them in mandarin even nowadays...if not, wat else is there for them to quarrel about those days ??

This is a problem since time immemorial n till today there never has been a solution to them...so the same problems keep recurring again n again leading to more n more divorces these days with the emancipation of women, this being the only difference between wives of today and those of wives decades ago, our mothers n grandmas time

Old 20-08-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I beg to disagree with u bro esp in the 1st n 2nd para of your post..i don't remember there was any kinda of sex or marriage education for females in the 70s or 80s...so women of today r much the same as those in the past decades..

Nothing really changed as far as i know since then n women till today r as materialistic as their counterparts were years ago. ..money was n is still a big attraction to not only the girls but guys as well...on this note, they also look to marry rich n well-to-do guys...

as to the quarrels, same same, our parents of those days also quarrel about house, children, money and even not enough sex n so the husbands go out eating n finding mistresses or siao san as we call them in mandarin even nowadays...if not, wat else is there for them to quarrel about those days ??

This is a problem since time immemorial n till today there never has been a solution to them...so the same problems keep recurring again n again leading to more n more divorces these days with the emancipation of women, this being the only difference between wives of today and those of wives decades ago, our mothers n grandmas time
Hi bro, there were such books from the EDP in the 70s or 80s, for primary school level, teaching the girls how to look after the house, be a good wife to the husband. Of course it does not touch explicitly on the sex issue. I'm trying to finf article and will show here when found.

For the rest, as I've said, it's very subjective. I see that temptations , life's expectations, standard of living is very high compared to previous years. These will result in more unrest within the couple. On a broad level, previous years, life is simple, less expectations and lesser temptations too. People are more happier, resulting in better family bonds and better marriage.

One may throw all the theories on me to disagree with my opinion, it will come to no end to the debate. But that's how is see it. =)
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 20-08-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Yes bro i v much agree. Marriage is 2 ppl who work tgt and compromise wan, so not just u put effort and she dun put effort. Although outside makan, not 100% the guy fault because communication fail which result in sexless marriage.
Old 21-08-2020, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
e411530 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me, wife after sex will complain pain and basically not want to have sex .... so generally, no sex ... or say tired ....
and I always make sure she orgasms... so it is not a satisfaction issue ... I suppose ....
I have tried everything ... whenever we have sex ... hard and fast, slow and gentle ... as well as deep and also shallow thrusting only .... the final result is orgasms and the next day she will mention pain .... the only thing I have not done is limit the duration ... i normally stop thrusting only after she orgasms but that is more than half hour at least ...most times I am still left hanging ... I have even hinted that I am basically a monk and might as well go to a monastry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1