The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
NadineFEB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
erotic story corner (welcome everyone share his story)

This thread is for bros who want to share erotic stories. I will start first by posting a story I have written. It is entirely original and a product of my imagination. Hopefully it can fire your sexual imagination and increase your horniness for the real act.

The Landlady (Part 1)

This story is about a young man, Ken who was studying for his degree course in a local university. He rented a room with a couple. Sad to say, despite the couple’s best efforts they had no children. The woman, May was 38 years old and the man about 48. He was a businessman who travelled frequently.

She was still quite attractive with a good firm body with sensual female curves and large breasts. It is quite normal for women of her age to have a robust sexual appetite. But her husband's sexual desire was on the wane plus the fact that he travelled overseas often means that she was quite unsatisfied in her sex life.

As the tenant was a strong looking student in his early twenties it was natural that she began to fantasize about having sex with him when she was masturbating. She imagined how large and hard his cock was and how it would feel in her mouth and sliding in and out of her wet pussy. And she would sleep naked and touch herself as she entertained these delicious thoughts.

At last she could not stand it any longer. She just had to seduce and FUCK this young man. But he was a studious type who usually stayed in his room reading. Sometimes he would come down for TV to watch the news. So when her husband was away, she began wearing skimpy revealing clothes and made excuses to enter his room to talk to him. Sometimes it was short skirts, sometimes micro hot pants with thin tank tops and even a flimsy negligee. Usually she didn’t wear any bra and the shape of her breasts and nipples were clearly outlined by the thin material. Her breasts jiggled around when she moved and her ass swayed seductively and it would give him a real hard-on.

After two weeks of this she decided the time was right to make her move. He was watching TV in the lounge when she entered wearing a skimpy sleeveless low cut tank top with thin straps and a short black skirt revealing long expanses of her fair thighs. As usual she didn’t wear any bra and the nipples were poking enticingly through the blouse. She brought a drink for him and bent low in front of him as she handed him the drink. He could see right into her blouse and view her delicious full breasts including her dark red upright nipples and areolas. She lingered in front of him for a while and smiled seductively at him. Then she sat down next to him. Her skirt rode high up her thighs and she noticed that he was staring at her smooth white thighs leading up into her black skirt where her most sensitive female part waited in moist excitement.

After a while she said, “You can see and you can also touch”. Then she took his hand and placed in on her lush thigh.”

He pulled his hand away and stammered, “No! No! Please, I have a girlfriend!”

She was nonplussed. “Do you have sex with your girlfriend? I notice you have a hard-on sometimes”

“No, she says no sex before marriage,” he replied with a hint of regret in his voice.

“Well, let me tell you young man, that’s not a good policy. With both of you so inexperienced, sex will not be good after marriage. Sorry, but good sex doesn’t come naturally,” she said, shaking her head, “but I can teach you and you can teach her”

She put his hand on her thigh again but he pulled it away and rushed up to his room, his erection leading the way. May sighed. It has to be self-service again tonight. This guy must have great self-control. She was almost sure she was going to feel a hard cock sliding in and out of her tonight but now her fingers will have to do.

May sat for twenty half an hour in the living room, watching the TV desultorily. She was about to get up and go upstairs when she heard footsteps on the stairs. Ken came and stood before her, trying to hide a monster erection by turning his body at a certain angle.

“I…I’ve been think…thinking about your offer,” he stammered.

“And?” May asked, lifting her eyebrows.

“I’ve…I’ve decided to take up your offer.”

May petted the sofa beside her. “Don’t be shy. I have needs too you know?” she said, looking earnestly into his eyes. “My husband doesn’t satisfy me these days.”

She took his hand and placed it on her lush thigh, guiding it to caress her smooth thighs up and down. “You can’t just dive into sex. First of all you have to get a woman wet and willing. It’s called foreplay.”

She removed her hand and he began to stroke up and down her firm thighs on his own volition. His hand crept higher and higher and went under her skirt looking at her searchingly. “Go on,’ she encouraged, “you are doing well.” His hand moved higher to explore the crack between her legs and discovered that she had no panties. She spread her legs wider to allow him easy access, her pussy thoroughly wet. His fingers felt her moist wetness and the heat of her yearning pussy. He slid in a finger and she moaned appreciatively. “Fuck me with your finger,” she panted. She took his other hand and placed it under her blouse to fondle her breasts and tweak her nipples. She was very aroused, her head thrown back, her cheeks flushed and her breathing laboured. As his hands did their work soft moans of pleasure escaped from her parted lips. He was certainly learning fast.

Then she removed her blouse to expose her lovely breasts, ripe and heavy with the years with large engorged nipples. She pulled his head down and encouraged him to suck her. As he did so her eyes closed with pleasure and she moaned louder while stroking his head affectionately. Then it was time to teach him the pleasure of a blowjob. She went down on her knees and unzipped his pants, pulling them down with his underwear to expose his engorged cock. She gasped with pleasure at its size and hardness. She stroked it for a while before lowering her mouth onto the throbbing head to pleasure him with her mouth.

Deep low groans of aaahhhs and ooohhhs filled the room and it took a while before the young man realized the frenzied sounds of pleasure came from him. She was an expert cocksucker and massaged his balls to increase his pleasure as her lips slid up and down his cock, her head bobbing up and down. He had never been given a blowjob before with his limited sexual experience and this was intensely erotic. It did not take long before he shot his load and she took his cock deep inside her, swallowing every drop.

“This is how your girl should give you a blowjob,” she intoned, “and you should tell her to swallow, not spit out. There’s no mess and it’s good protein for her.”

He gazed at her, his eyes filled with gratitude. It did not take him long to know how she wanted him to return her favour. She stood up and dropped her skirt. She was now fully naked and her body had all the luscious curves of a matured woman. She lay back on the rug, her legs bent at the knees and opened wide, her moist crack exposed wantonly to his wide opened eyes. "My pussy…lick it!" she commanded.

It was the first time for him but he rose to the occasion. Guided by her responses and her frenzied instructions his tongue darted around the folds of her pussy, licking, teasing and probing and circling, "Yess..yess…don't stop…lick me right there…higher please…aaahhh" she gasped, her voice husky with pleasure. She felt the throbbing contractions begin in her loins and grabbed his head between her thighs as she fucked his mouth urgently until the delicious waves of orgasm subsided.

“That’s not bad for a raw beginner, she said, “you are a natural at pleasing women with your tongue but now you have to learn how to fuck a woman.”

He was now hard again and she stroked his cock to make him harder still. "Fuck me now", she said. "No…I can't…I've a girlfriend", he whimpered feebly. She said nothing but went down on her hands and knees in a crawling position, her ass thrust in his direction, her legs parted widely. At the enticing sight of this beautiful naked woman before him with her perfect ass and her open wet pussy begging to be fucked all his resistance melted away.

He removed the rest of his clothing and took her there in the living room, the television blaring away without being heard and the ceiling fan rotating lazily overhead. In the soft cozy light of the lamps, he fucked her hard and rough doggie style, his cock sliding in and out in time to her laboured moans. They were oblivious to their surroundings, the only two people left in the world in their own personal paradise. "Cum inside me," she gasped, "don't worry, my tubes are tied." He felt her pussy gripped his cock tightly as intense waves of pleasure rocked her body. He relaxed his mental control and let himself go, slamming harder and more urgently until they orgasm together in a passionate explosion.

They lay on the rug, panting and drowsy for a while. Then they staggered to the bathroom and showered together, soaping each other with gentle exploring hands, the warm water cascading down their backs as they kissed deeply. Then their skin refreshed and tingling from the hot bath, she led him to the master bedroom and the king-sized bed where the long night stretched languorously before them. When morning peeped in through the lacy curtains, they had made love another 2 times.

Now, he did not have to pay any rent. Whenever the husband was away he would spend the night in her room making love on the lush bed. Sometimes they would play roles she would dress up in sexy maid uniform, nurse uniform or as a hot office lady. She taught him how to please a woman and how to be pleased by a woman. Life was fulfilling, satisfying, sensual and exciting. He was a happy man and she a satisfied woman.

One day she asked him about his girlfriend. “Why aren’t you fucking her?” she asked, “is it her decision or yours?”

“Actually she’s a conservative girl. Her mom told her no sex before marriage and I respect that.”

“If you don’t try her out there is a risk that you may be marrying a girl who thinks that sex is only for reproduction. What you will get is low quality quickie sex to try for children and no sex after the children are born.”

“Wow! I’ve never thought of that,” he said, “so what can I do?”

“Only one way to find out. You’ll have to seduce her and fuck her to find out her attitude to sex.”

“How can I do that?”

So she gave him tips, lot of tips on how to weaken her resistance, how to arouse her, how to read her signals and interpret her signs of surrender. He should take her to a nice resort where they both feel relaxed comfortable. If all else fails he should firmly go for her pussy using his hand or tongue and give her such wonderful sensations that she can’t refuse.

“Will so go to a resort with you?” she asked.

“Yes, but I always book a room with 2 beds to make her feel comfortable.” he said.

“Walau! And you can’t even seduce her in the same room in a resort hotel. I think you need extra one to one tuition on how to get a girl moaning for your cock. You can pay me in advance by giving me a good fuck right now!”

---end of part 1
Old 02-04-2020, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: erotic story corner (welcome everyone share his story)

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this nice story.
Old 03-04-2020, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 03-04-2020, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 03-04-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
blueboar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start, looking forward to part 2
Old 03-04-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more updates
Old 04-04-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 05-04-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 06-04-2020, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 06-04-2020, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 06-04-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
TinaKris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice intro, please continue..
Old 07-04-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 07-04-2020, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 08-04-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1