The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future
Re: Milf ol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Bro Kinetics you so fierce....I better hide her away from you....
Bro recently very dry....because of this CB, no clubbing so there is no MILF wet CB to exercise my rod. When I saw your woman's pic my rod immediately stand to attention.
Old 28-09-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Hmmmm fishy indeed. Hopefully it's just an innocent small white lie.
Bro sorry but I think otherwise....he might be like me....looking for other sources to have a good fuck....so bro please be careful and monitor your horny wife closely.
Old 28-09-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry bro....no stories this time but sometime really fishy....she actually got a message from a male colleague who said that he has reached home and he has an enjoyable night with her but she told me that she went out with her female colleagues for small gathering....
wa, Mrs Baileys so notti girl ...tell lies to her husband to go out dating other man ...chill, chill, hubby, don't so angry leh...also must let her hv some fun once in while mah ...cannot everyday ask her to eat chicken rice only right ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-09-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope sad to say....only her in the toilet....lol
Why u said "sad to say" ahh , Bro Baileys ??

Old 28-09-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Kinetics you so fierce....I better hide her away from you....
I m very shy n gentle, Baileys...pls don't hide her away from me, can ???

Old 29-09-2020, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
What will you do if you see your lady bending down fully naked in front of you in the middle of the night after a drinking night out with her colleagues...

Omg !!...can't believe it...Mrs Baileys is a notti girl...showing off her ass like that to us and to her husband, even though she is doing this at home

Old 29-09-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I m very shy n gentle, Baileys...pls don't hide her away from me, can ???
Brother maybe brother Baileys too gentle to her and she wants to try fierce and rough man like me....give her 1 x rough sex ....
Old 29-09-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1879 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Brother maybe brother Baileys too gentle to her and she wants to try fierce and rough man like me....give her 1 x rough sex ....

Bro maybe one day I will try and see if she is into rough sex....
Old 29-09-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Why u said "sad to say" ahh , Bro Baileys ??
Bro if her friends also as drunk as her and they were in my house....then I might have a new adventure.....lol
Old 29-09-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Yalor Bro... girls don't like gentle men....they prefer rough man like u ....sigh...i must learn to be as rough as u from now on ...haha

Old 29-09-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro if her friends also as drunk as her and they were in my house....then I might have a new adventure.....lol
Oic, i got u Baileys...u also a notti boy leh...as notti as yr wifey...1 for u to see not enough, still want to see as many ladies' naked ass as possible ..hehe

Old 08-11-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Just to share a short happening...also shared it in another thread....I don't know if you call it pervert or kinky...you tell me after reading...
Happened only yesterday morning...my wife was preparing for a dinner for the night and there is this particular set of lingerie that she would like to wear with her night dress but she just couldn't find them so she got so pissed off that she put all the lingerie out from the cupboard.
Finally she found what she was looking for and was very happy about it and began packing the lingerie back into the cupboard....as our cupboards are those build it type so it was actually quite deep and she has move her body in so that she could pack her stuff properly.
This was when the happening starts...I was all along lying on the bed reading this forum...hahaha.. then suddenly when I turned and saw what she was doing it gave me a hard on....
You see she was wearing quite a short nighties and when she move herself into the cupboard she was actually exposing her butt and pussy to me....reminded me of some of the AV show where the actress was stuck inside the cupboard and the intruder came from behind and ram her....and that is exactly what I did....
I dropped my boxers and went into her....
She got a shocked and asked me to stop cause I am hurting her....she was rather dry that morning but after a short while....she was well lubricated and was moaning inside the cupboard....
Of course after the whole session I got a scolding from her but it was all worth it....
Old 08-11-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
toothsayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just to share a short happening...also shared it in another thread....I don't know if you call it pervert or kinky...you tell me after reading...
Happened only yesterday morning...my wife was preparing for a dinner for the night and there is this particular set of lingerie that she would like to wear with her night dress but she just couldn't find them so she got so pissed off that she put all the lingerie out from the cupboard.
Finally she found what she was looking for and was very happy about it and began packing the lingerie back into the cupboard....as our cupboards are those build it type so it was actually quite deep and she has move her body in so that she could pack her stuff properly.
This was when the happening starts...I was all along lying on the bed reading this forum...hahaha.. then suddenly when I turned and saw what she was doing it gave me a hard on....
You see she was wearing quite a short nighties and when she move herself into the cupboard she was actually exposing her butt and pussy to me....reminded me of some of the AV show where the actress was stuck inside the cupboard and the intruder came from behind and ram her....and that is exactly what I did....
She got a shocked and asked me to stop cause I am hurting her....she was rather dry that morning but after a short while....she was well lubricated and was moaning inside the cupboard....
Of course after the whole session I got a scolding from her but it was all worth it....
This is kinky bro, nice share
Old 09-11-2020, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Nice share bro, not everybody will get the opportunity to do it.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Happened only yesterday morning....
Read liao bro Baileys...I think it is more of kinky and unexpected sex rather than pervert ...pervert means u do it to someone u don't really know n who don't know wat u did to them which is something normal guys don't usually do...Hope this clarifies, my friend

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1