The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2015, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boh-moh, Black Magic & Spells Etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePower View Post
Thanks for the reply.

I started this thread cos I always hear people talking about this boh-moh very powerful, or that person black magic is good etc etc but how many of us have really seen those "power" at work?

So if theres really a so called very powerful one, lets try and see if it really works and put an end to all these unsubstantiated fallacies.
I teach you one spell which don't need see Bomoh etc , go and TRY

step 1 . Masturbate with your weaker hand .(non writing hand)

step 2 . Cum on your stronger hand (palm)

step 3 . Rub sperm on palm evenly

step 4 . apply sperm on your own face (cover every part of face)

step 5 . leave sperm on face overnight .

The next day , you will wake up more handsome . Can get girls very easily .

If it doesn't work , don't blame me ... fuck your parents instead for giving you a fuck face that cant get girls !

Old 15-04-2015, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
BluePower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBluePower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBluePower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post

If it doesn't work , don't blame me ... fuck your parents instead for giving you a fuck face that cant get girls !

Think u urself better do that ritual to help u open ur fucking blind eyes! Where in this whole thread I say is for girl?? Fuck ur parents for giving u cocked eyes??
Old 15-04-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Think u urself better do that ritual to help u open ur fucking blind eyes! Where in this whole thread I say is for girl?? Fuck ur parents for giving u cocked eyes??
Oh ... So this is not about girls / sex related ?

Then obviously you are at the wrong Sub Forum .

Adult discussion about SEX

Whos BLIND now ?

Discussion about black magic and bomohs can be found at www.pleasegrowup.com

Old 15-04-2015, 01:41 PM
Samster

BluePower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBluePower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBluePower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Oh ... So this is not about girls / sex related ?

Then obviously you are at the wrong Sub Forum .

Adult discussion about SEX

Whos BLIND now ?

Discussion about black magic and bomohs can be found at www.pleasegrowup.com

Dickhead, so every thread in this section is about sex??

Senior Samster but definitely lack the maturity.

You feel strongly that im in the wrong section, complain to the mod. Large fonts dun make ur parents any smarter in having you!
Old 15-04-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 10
BrandAyam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

never knew got such things
Old 15-04-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

I believe that this is a very interesting thread.. but this section is for sex.. maybe can be moved elsewhere.. to keep things under tab for mods..

So so many gong tao and folklore things we have heard since young. Singapore is a southeast asian country... rich in culture and heritage from all walks of life. Every country might have thier special power kong tao.. but usually what ive heard is that they require something from your body or maybe your 8 characters ? Most havoc story is that they only need your photo.. which is highest level liao..

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 15-04-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

u think u damn smart for giving cock advice like that. how u know? u tried putting sperm on your face before and it worked?
Old 15-04-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
u think u damn smart for giving cock advice like that. how u know? u tried putting sperm on your face before and it worked?
Wah .... Keyboard warrior sia .

Sense of humour is definitely lacking in you !

The best advice in SBF is quoted below

Quote:
Next time just pick up the used sanitary pad, book and FL and pluck 3 strands of her pubic hair and tell her you want to keep it for remembrance of her memory after u've fucked her.

Go home put the 3 strands of the FL's pubic hair, put on the used sanitary pad, put some of your pre-cum on it, then go downstairs your block the grass patch area, find some dog shit and smear it on the used sanitary pad. Go home and jerk it off. You will see u had gained supernormal powers.

Last edited by demonhunter; 15-04-2015 at 04:44 PM.
Old 15-04-2015, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dickhead, so every thread in this section is about sex??

Senior Samster but definitely lack the maturity.

You feel strongly that im in the wrong section, complain to the mod. Large fonts dun make ur parents any smarter in having you!
DickFace , yes every thread in this section is about sex .

Might as well start a thread about fishing in changi or southern islands in SG under the Adult section .

Yes I feel strongly that you are in the wrong section as its non sex related and tiagong having small font definitely made your father wish he came in the toilet bowl instead of letting go into your whore mom !

simi bomoh , simi black magic ? Malaysia highest ranked bomoh use coconut and flying carpet still cannot find that fucking MH plane !!!

better mature up and focus on your job .

mai tu lan , I passing by your thread only ...
Old 15-04-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wah .... Keyboard warrior sia .

Sense of humour is definitely lacking in you !

sense of humour lacking? so u mean u didn't do it then why u give advice like that?

people try to seek opinion, u give cock fucked up advice
Old 15-04-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
DickFace , yes every thread in this section is about sex .

Might as well start a thread about fishing in changi or southern islands in SG under the Adult section .

Yes I feel strongly that you are in the wrong section as its non sex related and tiagong having small font definitely made your father wish he came in the toilet bowl instead of letting go into your whore mom !

simi bomoh , simi black magic ? Malaysia highest ranked bomoh use coconut and flying carpet still cannot find that fucking MH plane !!!

better mature up and focus on your job .

mai tu lan , I passing by your thread only ...

Nothing to tu lan. Reading thru some of ur past posting, speaks volumes of ur contribution to this forum.

You got nothing better to offer than stupid suggestions, then kindly skip this thread. This thread bother you so much, go complain to mod n pls fuck off and go find another thread with ur sarcastic bullshit.

As for ur father n mother comment, we all can see what a wonder job ur parents did to bring u up. Im sure they are really proud of u.
Old 16-04-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I seriously even doubt got such thing till I see it for my own self and see the spell works.

Any thought on this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
But do u have u the guts to be there alone?
I already ans your question. Do u have the guts?

Just sharing. Theres this famous temple at Lor 16 Geylang. U go after after 3pm on weekdays. U have to be a member before u consult the Thai Master. Long time not been there. Last time i heard was $280 anual membership. I also lost the contact no. So maybe u pose the same question to that Master (if u have the guts).

Btw this one u can go broad day light. Have no fear. Cos i thought of bringing u to another place. But middle of the night one. Got guts?

Thank you
Old 16-04-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Very true Pak.

Anyway if they see flying kris, they will still say is illusion.

Thank you
Old 17-04-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 14
JulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachgu View Post
At least i share my thoughts, look at u, u join the forum since 2011, only make 58 post, and all your post are just mainly trolling, if u not a clone created to troll and clone zap others, then what are u...?

U can fool other but u are cannot fool me.
High likely u are 1 of the OKT in sbf who have lots of free time sitting in front of computer, creating tons of clones to troll and clone zap others.
For someone who just joined not too long ago you sure have 1 strong imagination. I do not need to answer to you on this forum what I do. In fact I do not need to fool anyone as there is no need to do so. I don't have time to create so many clones. I strongly believe YOU yourself are a clone . That is why you know so much about clones . 75 posts and 71 points.

You always challenge people to zap you in this section knowing fully well that instead of deduction of points you will get an increase in points. So who are you trying to fool ? If I want to zap would I have offered to up you if you post in other sections?

Also using black magic on innocent and unsuspecting girls is the lowest down trick to get what you want. Deinitely a bo liao and a boh lam par one.

My posts are for the bohlampar rachgu who dare not post in non zap free zone. Likes to talk nonsense and irritates people to zap him. Pse do not zap him in the free zap zone
Old 17-04-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 14
JulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to all

Quote:
so what is his posts are low? maybe he's been busy in his life? but what about u? for nothing go and get so affected about it.

That really speaks a lot about his character isn't it ?

My posts are for the bohlampar rachgu who dare not post in non zap free zone. Likes to talk nonsense and irritates people to zap him. Pse do not zap him in the free zap zone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1