The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-02-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klyeklye View Post
Hi all, was a silent observer but used to cheong in the days of tsrjox, and have been going to vpremium every now and then. Am keen to try thai now so starting to be more active. Can anyone give me a 101 of the reps or point system? Sorry, quite noob in this area
Rep points don't mean anything to OKT. They decide to accept your booking based on your history with FLs in their stable. Some OKT do talk to each other I think.

In the current climate, since demand is much higher than supply, if you reject the booking or cancel last minute, very high chance your number will get blacklisted by the OKT.

Some basic advice I have:
- don't share location, at most you say east side or west side.
- if you raw the FL, just keep it to yourself
- if you post bad FR, be a bit discreet and dont mention the girl or stable name, you can drop hints instead
- any personal matters between u, OKT, and FL, settle privately, don't need to post here
- if you get ghosted by OKT, you are probably blacklisted, come here complain also no use
- read other FR with a pinch of salt,there are many fake ones and exaggerated ones by members who wants to boost their own ego

Last edited by sammybk; 22-02-2022 at 02:16 AM.
Old 21-02-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 6
Klyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
Rep points don't mean anything to OKT. They decide to accept your booking based on your history with FLs in their stable. Some OKT do talk to each other I think.

In the current climate, since demand is much higher than supply, it you reject the booking or cancel last minute, very high chance your number get blacklisted.
Oh ok, i havent cancelled at all with VP and SNS (when they were still around last time). So i can just ignore my negative points? Thanks bro
Old 21-02-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 6
Klyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank you bro for your advice! Really appreciate it. I posted another reply but dont know where it went. Thanks again~
Old 21-02-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
masterman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got so many videos. Pm if interested to trade

Last edited by masterman; 21-02-2022 at 06:42 PM.
Old 21-02-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klyeklye View Post
Thank you bro for your advice! Really appreciate it. I posted another reply but dont know where it went. Thanks again~
Rep points don't mean anything, but if your rep points below 50, your posts will be vetted by moderator before it is posted, hence you might not see your own post.

Bingo is a past FL who was here in 2020, ask contact also no use, unless u fly to thailand
Old 21-02-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
iamdavidlim555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

In the current climate, since demand is much higher than supply, it you reject the booking or cancel last minute, very high chance your number will get blacklisted by the OKT.

Some basic advice I have:
- don't share location, at most you say east side or west side.
- if you raw the FL, just keep it to yourself
- if you post bad FR, be a bit discreet and dont mention the girl or stable name, you can drop hints instead
- any personal matters between u, OKT, and FL, settle privately, don't need to post here
- if you get ghosted by OKT, you are probably blacklisted, come here complain also no use
- read other FR with a pinch of salt,there are many fake ones and exaggerated ones by members who wants to boost their own ego
So if I’ve never tried FLs from dome1, there’s no chance I’ll be able to book them ever? Only tried FLs from local dome but they’re super expensive compared to other domes.
Old 22-02-2022, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdavidlim555 View Post
So if I’ve never tried FLs from dome1, there’s no chance I’ll be able to book them ever? Only tried FLs from local dome but they’re super expensive compared to other domes.
Huh, what did I say that gave you that impression? You can book, there's no restrictions (although new numbers may take okt longer to reply), just avoid cancelling or rejecting as that would get you blacklisted by that okt, if that happens you can still go to another okt
Old 22-02-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
tyrone12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any fr on Anna from the pimp, please share thank you bros
Old 22-02-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
iamdavidlim555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Huh, what did I say that gave you that impression? You can book, there's no restrictions (although new numbers may take okt longer to reply), just avoid cancelling or rejecting as that would get you blacklisted by that okt, if that happens you can still go to another okt
😂 I saw u mentioned they decide based on history with FLs from their stable. So thought no history = no booking
Old 22-02-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

sexamazon is back ��
Old 22-02-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
russelbin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Doom 1 is back . 🙏🙏🙏
Old 22-02-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good news - Dome 1 reopening.
Bad news - Prices seem up, up & away

I anticipate the first few batches of girls to be quickly overrun and overworked satisfying the hordes of pent up demand, so in likelihood they will be expensive and tired. Hopefully the situation will normalise over time. More girls and saner rates.
Old 22-02-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Wah! looks like the good old days is finally coming back.... n my favorite bro sex amazon is back! Bringing us affordable and great sex...lol

I saw his px n told him if he knows the ridiculous market rate now... n he answer to me is... my px won't got over $200...

Damn swee n really salute him for not trying to rip us off...

I need to start taking out my camera and polish the lens shiny shiny liao... lol

Stay tune... lol
Old 22-02-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Wah! looks like the good old days is finally coming back.... n my favorite bro sex amazon is back! Bringing us affordable and great sex...lol

I saw his px n told him if he knows the ridiculous market rate now... n he answer to me is... my px won't got over $200...

Damn swee n really salute him for not trying to rip us off...

I need to start taking out my camera and polish the lens shiny shiny liao... lol

Stay tune... lol
Looking forward!
Old 22-02-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
GiveHerO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGiveHerO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Tried Lava amazon

Shes legit SYT and 22 years old

Went in she look at me wow tje cute smile look like chinese and is quire petite and very nice body. She have very sweet smile and once she look at U sure energy up

With tat bring up my playful mode

Hug her and and kiss her and love the way her body naturally react to the hug by swaying her hips and push it upon my tighs

Very quickly go to shower which i choose fo alone so is faster. Fastest shower ever

Once out shes in towel and very quickly kisses and and her body react again

Stop ocassionally the frenching so she also surprise and look at my eyes. Haha love tat sweet look. Didnt opt for painting or even bbbj as she is already quite wet from frenching and kissing of her boobs

Then put caps with KY and insert. As I am 1st customer in morninh is damn tight and shes real horny.

Is really good ride and she ride well

I choose missionary to finish off as I want make her high and true enough her hips keep jerkinh when i purposely slow down the pumping. Make her anticipate.

Finally follow her timing and pump deep and firm making her cum. Love the way she cum. Her moan like jav type.

I also release my load in. Round2 is mire crazy but should not describe much

All I can say is shes a looker, real young and ting tong. Enjoy sex. Can bring her out and she make u happy with her natural cute expression n behaviour.

Already planning on trip with her work trip. Haha dunno can match the timin
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1