The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2010, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad

camping....
Old 13-06-2010, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
bus72 bus72 bus72

Nice story...

if you didnt know there is a song title same as ur thread title by Cobra Starship lol. it goes "it make a good girls gone bad (x2), i was hanging in the corner with my 5 best friends" lol

anyway upzz!
Old 23-06-2010, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
overair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

happy.ger, thanks for your great stories!!! they remind me of my ex ... another good gal ... amazingly could go so bad ... ... i love her for that!!!

i remember one of our first dates, i met her for late dinner after fetching her from her office. after a quick bite (too bad not quickie), i sent her to join her then bf at a disco at orchard ... so sad ... kiss her off the cab to see her kissed by her bf. hahaha ...

surprised later, i got a call from her at 2am. picked her up from east coast as she said she wanna stay over at my place and told me to fuck her till she sleep, which i did. only in the morning at brunch she told me that after i left her with her bf ... she feel bored as her bf did not wanna to leave early to fuck her as his friends were all there. about 2 hours later, she got a text from one of her ex bf saying missing her body. she immediately pretended to be feeling sick and insisted going home on her own. of coz, her ex picked her up some where away from the disco. they went east coast ... one of the car park ... hahah ... you all would have guessed what they are up too .... they did all the heavy panting .... she sucked and shallowed one round of his cum with all her clothes off ... then ... for no fucking brain reason ... he angered her. she lost all her mood with him but still wanting much to be filled. so the rest is with me ... ... hahaha ... i forgot about my brunch ... and got her back to bed again ... hahhaha
Old 08-07-2010, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
happy.ger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Horny on Silent Hill

A whisper of a moan escaped my lips as his hand slipped past the undone buttons of my shirt and cupped my right breast. But my moan never made it far past my lips as his own lips covered mine in a spine-tingling french kiss. As his fingers danced on the satin cups of my bra, closer and closer to my creamy flesh.

I moaned out loud as his fingers pinched my erect nipple thru the satin material. He broke our kiss and smiled, "that's the sexiest sound baby. I want more of that." As he kissed me again, he slowly unbuttoned my shirt. I grabbed his hands in alarm. "Not here, are you crazy?" I whispered uncomfortably with my lips swollen from all our kissing.

Before we got too carried away, we had to remind ourselves that we were sitting in a open-air pavilion on a hill. The nearby AMK train station loomed in silence. Jack just smiled, his hand still caressing my breast. My heart was pounding. I threw caution to the wind. I ran my hand over his crotch when I gasped as I felt his hard bulge. “You are all hard Jack …” I murmured softly as my fingers massage his raging hardon through his jeans. It was Jack’s turn to moan in pleasure.

I grinned. The thud of padded running shoes on the asphalt path caught my attention. I withdrew my hand and straightened my unbuttoned shirt so as to not appear out of place. I eyeballed the young male jogger and rolled my eyes. Wondering to myself, “who goddamn jogs at 4 am in the morning?” Waiting for him to jog past us took almost forever, just as he turned a corner and out of sight, Jack knelt down in front of me and yanked open my shirt. My nipples hardened in the chilly early morning breeze. Jack suckled on my nipples hungrily and I leaned back on the wooden table, with my legs splayed in welcome of my lover.

Jack flipped my skirt up to my waist in a single motion. “Baby, we probably only have a couple of minutes before that jogger comes back, I want to make you cum by then.” With that, he dived straight into my pussy and started lapping hungrily. I couldn’t help but think that it was a good thing that Jack had stripped me of my sodden panties earlier and stuffed it into his satchel. Nice souvenir for him to keep.

I gripped the bench I was sitting on so hard till my knuckles turned white. My nostrils flared with every breath I took each time Jack lavished butterfly kisses on my swollen clit. Wave after wave of pleasure radiated from Jack’s tongue on my clit and coursed through every fibre of my body, sending fire to my very fingertips. I was close, I could feel that all familiar sensation of my pussy clenching and unclenching prior to orgasm. I grinded my pussy in Jack’s face and closed my eyes in anticipation of my big O. As my orgasm hit me, I threw my head back and moaned Jack’s name. I felt my pussy gush with juice and Jack relentless lapping against my already-sensitive clit. I practically had to kick Jack to stop his “torture” on my still-swollen clit, now covered with juice. Jack laughed as he stood over me trembling and breathing hard.

As I recovered from his orgasmic attack on my pussy, I could hear the thud of running feet again. Jack helped me stand on my wobbly feet and made me lie on the table as soon as the sound of the jogger died away. *zzzziiiiipppp* Jack had a little difficulty getting his raging hardon out of his jeans and I giggled to watch.

“Laughing at me baby? You’re so going to get fucked for that,” Jack said matter-of-factly. “Please… please don’t fuck me. I’m sorry, I din mean to laugh at you…” I said in a pleading voice and all doe-eyed. Jack drew up close to my pussy and slid his fuckmeat up and down my soppy-wet cunt. “Please Jack, I’m really sorry. Don’t hurt me … please.” I wasn’t going to let up that easy, I knew Jack was going crazy with me begging.
With that, Jack thrust his dick into my pussy and with one hard thrust he buried his fuckpole deep in my snatch. The warmth of my velvet pussy wrapped around his fuckmeat and we both just savouring the moment of intimate physical union. We weren’t bothered about my skirt in a bunch around my waist, or his dick buried up to the hilt in my pussy in an open-air pavilion, or that he was about to fuck me right there on the table.

“Baby, fuck me now, I need to get fucked now,” I pleaded in my little-girl voice. Jack needed no further urging. He pistoned his dick in and out of my pussy, his hard cock that drove me wild. I was a helpless mess under him, just his little fuckdoll. He grabbed my breasts as he slammed himself over and again into my pussy… the wet sucking sounds of two bodies coming together permeated the air on the silent hill.

He grunted my name and started to thrust even harder, nearly “banging” me off the table top. My breasts were bouncing vigorously each time Jack pounded my pussy. His palms grabbed on to my tits but my titties spilled out of his grip which I found even more arousing. Grunting out for the last time, Jack withdrew his cock, coated slimy with my juice and he erupted pearly-white strings of cum that shone starkly against the grain of the wooden bench where it landed.

I laid on the table, chest heaving with the exertion of our lovemaking. My world was still spinning … I could feel the afterglow of sex coming on. I felt a warm tongue licking my pussy and I looked down to see Jack between my legs once more. “Clean up time baby…” I just laid there enjoying Jack’s tongue and a thought came to my mind … “Eh, where’s that silly jogger…” But the thought was soon drowned out by the tingly sensation on my clit once more …
Old 08-07-2010, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chikoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Sis! Very detail and well written, make me wank a couple of times liao...thanks
Old 08-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great.. you are finally back with an update.. guess you must be having plenty of fun during all these while..
Old 07-10-2010, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Sis happy.ger, waiting patiently for your updates.

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 07-10-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Extremely well written, sis happy.ger.

Tried to up your pts but unable to do so.

Have rated your thread "5 stars ***** Excellent."

Thanks for the superbly written stories, sis.

Eagerly awaiting for you to write more steamy episodes or another story, if this story has ended.

Last edited by machoman; 07-10-2010 at 10:09 AM.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Martell99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

happy.ger ... after reading yr post i'm as happy as you...

eNjoy eVery siNgle dAy of my LiFe...
Old 08-10-2010, 01:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
Digistras has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hey happy.ger, you stories made me a happy.man. Keep up the good work!!!

We want more!!!

Old 08-10-2010, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
saintathome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent!!!
Old 08-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

More more! Going to get your power soon!
Old 28-09-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
happy.ger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's been ... 10 years. Should change this to 'Good Aunty Gone Bad'.
Old 28-09-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 15
enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy.ger View Post
Wow. It's amazing to hear from you again after a decade. Please continue your stories.
Old 28-09-2020, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy.ger View Post
Not aunty but is milf which is, more attractive now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1