The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2010, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
happy.ger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Good Girl Gone Bad

Carpark Coupling

With my heart thumping, I opened the car door and bent over. "Hi, Alex." Alex looked at my more-than-ample chest threatening to spill out of my spag top and breathlessly said "Hi baby." I got into the car (heart still thumping), closed the door. "You look damn sexy baby," Alex practically moaned before he slid over, cupped my left breast and kissed me deeply. Then he went back to the steering wheel and sped off, heading for this huge carpark (meant for trailers and lorries to park for the night) near where I stayed.

I couldn't think of anything else. Except the feel of the cotton spag rubbing against my nipples and driving me absolutely crazy as they turn into hard little nubs. Plus the gooey wetness that was growing between my legs.

This was just one of my night-time indulgences, when I get horny and I need some cock real bad. By day, I work at a normal mundane job from mondays to fridays ... seem like the normal boring girl. By night, unknown to anyone, I love going on little trysts with men who can give me a good time. I aint a looker, neither am I a hooker. Just a good girl gone bad. So where were we? O right, hard nipples, wet pussy aching for some hard cock.

We drove into the carpark and it was full of long shadows cast by a lonesome streetlamp. Buses and lorries often park here, often leaving one or two precious pockets of empty lots in between for couples out for a hot steamy night-time tryst. Did i mention tt my hand was on Alex's growing bulge? Yeh, I was teasing him, gently squeezing his hardon through his shorts ... making him breathe harder, as he peered in search of a dark lot, lorries on both sides for perfect cover. I giggled as I watched him struggle to maneuver into the lot. He turned off his headlights and turned his attention to mine. (pun intended)

I let out a gasp as he yanked down the front of my spag top right there in the HDB carpark and grabbed my breasts and started to suck hard on one nipple and kneading the other breast, right in full view of anyone who might be walking by!!! I loved the way his tongue darted and danced and circled my nipples in turn. I moaned out loud! I was glad that I took his advice to skip the bra and panties when I got dressed to meet him. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice a little glimmer of a lighted ciggie in the pitch darkness just opposite our car. I whispered, "Alex, there's someone watching!" Alex let my nipple out of his mouth with an audible wet sucking sound (tt was incredibly sexy) and said, "Then let him watch baby, I wan him to envy me as I fuck u."

With that, he went back to sucking my nipples... I was going crazy, I could feel my gooey juices just flowing out of my lovehole. We stripped till we were stark naked. "I want that juicy cock of urs in my mouth right now Alex," I moaned. Alex laid back and guided my mouth to his erection. I kissed it and teased him with my tongue darting all over, especially under the rim of his lil head which made him moan and grab my hair. I stopped just to let him savour that moment, then I suddenly took his dick deep throat. Alex moaned out loud and went, "O fuck yeh baby. mmmm!" His hand went straight for my breasts and started playing with my nipples, just the way I liked it. I reached for my wet pussy and started rubbing my clit. I felt his cock harden even more in my mouth as I slurped and slobbered over his fuckpole for the next 5 mins. "Baby, that feels damn fucking good and I can see who's watching us, the peeping tom is in his lorry .... I wan him to get a good show baby."

As I let his saliva-covered cock slip out of my slightly-swollen lips from all that sucking with an audible plop. Alex suddenly turned off the ignition, opened his car door and came over to my side of the car and led me out of the car. With my back against the car, in the chilly night air and dying to get fucked... we frenched madly, his hands groping and grabbing my c-cuppers in the dark. We half-kissed and half-stumbled to the bonnet of his car and he sorta sat on the bonnet, with his boner sticking out and he slowly guided me to back up on his boner. The idiot wanted to give a free show of us fucking! His dick thrust into my wet pussy with ease and with a loud moan of pure pleasure from me ... "Oh my god, o fuck o fuck." His cock filled me up completely, and as he started to fuck me, thrusting his cock in and out of my wet wet wet pussy, I was feeling as if I was in a trance. The only sounds were my moans, his grunts of pleasure and the wet sloppy sound as he pounded my pussy. He grabbed my breasts as he pounded my pussy, squeezing so hard that only brought more moans from me.

Faster and faster he pounded ... until the both of us knew we were cumming soon. "You're gonna make me cum baby, I m going to cum!!" Alex cried out thrusting his dick like a fucking piston in and out of my pussy. I couldn't answer, I could only yelp in pleasure. With a gasp, Alex pulled out of my pussy and came all over my butt.

But it didn't end there. He turned me over and frenched me, playing with my breasts and slowly let me lie on his car bonnet that was fucking hot, but I was too high to care. He spread my legs and proceeded to eat my freshly-fucked pussy! Within minutes, I came hard and I couldn't hold back my cry of intense pleasure anymore. Alex licked my pussy and slurped up all the juice as I shivered and shook from the tingles of pleasure radiating from his tongue in my pleasurebox. As I stood on wobbly legs, he hugged me, and sucked on my nipples again. We went back to the car to try and get dressed, and he whispered, "Do u think that fucker enjoyed the show?" I laughed as he started the car and drove me home.

"Till next time baby." To which I smiled and replied, "I can't wait."
Old 04-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
stairway is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy.ger View Post

"I can't wait."
I cant wait too, do continue if there's any. Camping here, pitch tent and set up camp fire liao.

I easily get Sexcited as I do not have much Sexperience. I am currently looking for a fling for some Sexcitement. If got time can do some Sexercise and hopefully one day I can become Sexpert.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Can not wait too here ... haha

Good girl gone bad get $$$, and good guy gone bad get what ?
Old 06-06-2010, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 20
4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light

Good, I can see you gonna continue with the story. Well I have up'ed you some points, hopefully you're out from moderation soon and can do instant post.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:56 AM
Samster

Make A Bad Day Better

Do you think about how much you hate your life? I do. At least a couple of times a day. Well, I hate my job. I hate having to put on a pretty face, spectacles and all the time saying "Its okay." to every damn person who did not do their job properly. Every day, I grit my teeth and go to work.

But when night falls and my day ends, there's where my fun begins.

I had a terrible day at work that day. There is only one remedy and one thing I wanted badly. I needed some hard cock meat. I took out my phone and texted a friend of mine a simple msg, "I need u bad. Meet me at the MRT station at 10pm?" Joe's reply was equally as to the point, "See you at 10pm."

I cleared whatever work I had to and exited the hellhole of an office. At 10pm, I stepped clear of the train gantry and saw Joe waiting for me. He hugged me and said, "Had a bad day huh?" I could only nod. His hand dropped from my waist and squeezed my butt through my skirt. "I need to take care of my girl tonight." I grinned, knowing full well tt Joe is well, in the mood to please. I suddenly felt wild, strangely bold and fiercely free. I was still in Joe's embrace and I started rubbing his crotch and instinctively felt him harden. As he gasp at my surprise gesture, and before he could recover, I spun round on my heel and walked out of the station, leaving him literally, panting for more. I must say he recovered pretty fast, caught up with me and took my hand.

We caught a cab. I was feeling wild and free. I sat leaning against the door and as the driver drove towards our destination, I smiled at Joe and licked my lips. I cupped my breasts and squeezed. Joe started to bite his lower lip and if he hadn't restrained himself, he would hv moaned right there and then. I did not stop there, I reached behind and unfastened my bra. Joe probably stopped breathing then. Then I took off my lacey black bra, right there in the back of a cab and I tossed it to him! He caught it and sniffed it and cheekily put my bra into the sling bag he was carrying.

The feeling of my shirt rubbing against my nipples drove me wild. (And of cos, Joe too) Joe's eyes never left me. My hands went under my skirt and I slid off my panties. Joe's eyes were ready to pop. When I tossed my panty to him, he was like a kid who got free candy. He used his finger to trace the little wet gooey patch on the crotch of my panties and licked his finger! Its going to be a wild night, I can tell.

We alighted at a park which was just by the sea. This park was my favourite. It had a sort of breakwater, where fishing-fanatics hung out to do some fishing. I took Joe's hand, he looked pretty disoriented after getting out of the cab, it must be due to the reverse of blood flow to his other head. Ha. I led him to the far end of the breakwater and arranged my skirt properly before I kicked off my heels and sat down on the breakwater.

Joe sat behind me and hugged me. I brought his hands up to my breasts and I sighed out loud. He started to massage my breasts and kiss my neck whispering, "I'm sorry you had a bad day, let me make it better dear." At this moment, I was so turned on and so wet between my legs, I really did not care about whether anyone was watching. (The fishing guys were like 2 metres away, but it was really dark, so visibility was close to zero) I was sitting on a sort of breakwater and it had another ledge, just enough for a man to stand at face level with the breakwater. Joe pushed himself off the breakwater and stood on the ledge, just nice face to face with .... my wet crotch.

He gave me his windbreaker to just put around my shoulders, the windbreaker was so bloody big, it provided enough cover for Joe to unbutton my shirt. Just 3 buttons and he started sucking on my hard erect nipples. He was squeezing my breasts so hard but it felt so damn good. I was trying my hardest not to moan but my world was reeling. Joe sucked (more like suckled) and nibbled and then decided to give me $$$$$$$$$ all over my tits! Damn. Even in the dimmest of light, I could see the "strawberries" clearly, cos I'm on the fair side. Joe admired his $$$$$$$$$ and whispered, "You look fucking sexy right now. I can see all the guys sitting and fishing no more than 2 metres away and your breasts are on display just for me. Fucking sexy."

I bend low to give me a french kiss but not for long. "I want u to kiss me somewhere else Joe ..." I whispered in his ear. I shifted myself to sit right at the edge of that breakwater. I parted my legs and slowly pulled up my skirt, I could hear Joe take a deep breath sharply. I know I was oozing, cos I could feel that familiar gooey wetness between my legs. I slid a manicured finger into my honeypot and my finger was glistening with honey. I offered my finger to Joe and he licked my juices off my finger sensually. When he licked it pretty clean... I tapped my pussy and whispered, "I want u to kiss me ... here."

Joe needed no second invitation. He started working his magic on my pussy. His tongue set me on fire, as it danced on my swollen clit. He practically devoured my pussy... I don't know about the fisher-guys, but it sounded really good. The slurps of enjoyment from Joe and he kept his hands busy on my tits too, kneading my tits and pinching my nipples. I was so high, and I could feel myself cumming soon. I was trying not to scream, squirm or squeal! When I hit the big-O, I gasped out loud and grabbed Joe's head and grinded my pussy against his face as waves of orgasmic pleasure washed over me.

When I caught my breath, Joe was just watching me, trembling slightly and just sitting there, legs still parted, breathing deeply with half-closed eyes. "Damn, u taste good." I was still reeling frm pleasure. I beckoned Joe with a finger and he helped me off the breakwater and now it was my turn to return the favour.

When I unzipped his khaki shorts, his erection sprang out all hard and ready. I wanted to tease Joe, so I gave him butterfly kisses all over his cockhead. Then slowly ran my tongue from the base of his cock to its swollen mushroom head. I ran my tongue, teasing his peeslit, causing him to breathe in sharply. All the time, I was watching Joe. The enjoyment written on his pleasure was indescribable.

His nostril flared in heavy breathing, eyes closing briefly then opened wide again as if he did not want to miss watching me savour his fuckpole. I had a surprise waiting for him ... I suddenly took the whole length of his cock deep down my throat and he let out a fucking loud moan! I knew that somebody must hv heard that. I froze right there, with Joe's cock in a deepthroat! I tried to swallow my saliva, but that action made Joe tremble with pleasure. I did not dare to move because I was afraid of being discovered. Then Joe started to thrust his erection in and out of my mouth... my lover was fucking my mouth! While he was doing that, I was pinching my nipples ... cos I was so so so high.

Joe stopped fucking my mouth suddenly and suddenly got off the breakwater and he was beside me. He said roughly, "I need your pussy bad, I need u baby." He turned me around and bend me ovr. In one smooth motion, he penetrated me with his raging hardon and started pounding me! I was being fucked right there on the breakwater, and the tide was coming in. As Joe pounded my wet pussy, the sloppy wet sounds of our lovemaking sounded almost like the the incoming waves lapping against the breakwater. That was pure music to my ears. And I did not care who was around us. I just needed to be fucked and I was enjoying it. Joe grabbed my breasts and continued pounding me and hissed under his pants, "I like ur wet pussy dear, u r my bitch right nw. Are u my bitch dear?" I could only nod while I moan helplessly, a slave to the pleasure of getting fucked silly.

After continuous thrusting for a good 15 mins, Joe came hard and erupted all over the ledge we were standing on. I knelt down and took his cock into my mouth again, Joe stroked my hair and cooed his pleasure of my warm tongue over his cock. I could taste my juices and his cum, a cocktail of lust. As Joe zipped his flaccid cock into his khakis, he never forgot to treat me like a princess and lovingly buttoned me up before helping me up the breakwater.

He held my hand and we strolled past the fisher-guys, they called out to us, "ur girlfriend shiok ah!" Joe and I said nothing, he put his arm on my lower back and we hailed a cab home. He kissed me in the cab, "I hope I made your day a little better dear." I only smiled and cuddled up to him all the way home.

Putting my keys in the lock and stepping into the hse, my mum was still up. "Wah, work so late today ah girl?" I just nodded. I put down my things and headed for a much-needed shower. As the hot water cascaded down my hair and shoulders, my mum was pottering around the kitchen, telling me to take care of myself and not work so hard .... I stared at the $$$$$$$$$ all over my breasts and replied, "Yes mum, I will definitely take good care of myself." I smiled to myself. So this is another night, what a good fuck. I'm a good girl who has gone bad.

O, I just remembered, my bra and panties are still with Joe.
Old 06-06-2010, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
omnihard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue soon.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Wanking...O...O..O..oooo
Old 06-06-2010, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 20
4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for continuing sweetheart

Last edited by 4am'rs; 06-06-2010 at 11:14 AM. Reason: n/a
Old 06-06-2010, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30724 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

interesting! camping here.

30 724 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 06-06-2010, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Good Girl Gone Bad

Hi sis...good writing...love both your story....keep it coming gal...cheers
Old 06-06-2010, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
steelfish69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seems like its hard to tame a nice horse turn WILD
Old 06-06-2010, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mikeyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not bcos "Good girl gone bad"

Is bcos all human being needs that......

Interesting story......

Old 06-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
soulkesi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

steamy story
Old 06-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Samster

Stairway to Heaven

My phone vibrated on my workstation and I had to clear papers and files just to get to where my phone was buried. It was a text msg from Danny, "Hey, I wanna bring u some where really special tonight." I replied, "Where?" His cheeky reply of, "Stairway to heaven. Dress comfy baby." brought a grin to my face.

Danny is really an adventurous sort, with a certain penchant for wild outdoor sex. A guy tt fitted in seamlessly into my dark side. He had this thing for surprises too, I must looked like a dolly, with a plastic smile plastered across my face. Even my boss asked me what put me in such a good mood. When I finally left the office, I was eager to get home to prepare to meet Danny.

Showered and dressed. Hailed a cab that brought me to Danny's block. I was dressed real comfy ... silky FBT shorts and a jacket. I purposely zipped up just enough to reveal some juicy cleavage. My pussy however was already juicy and ready for some action tonight! I purposely shaved in the shower, smooth legs and pussy ... the feeling is s-e-x-y. No bra, no panties too. Perfect ... for a bad girl's night out.

When I alighted from the cab, I could feel my tits bouncing as I walked towards Danny who was carrying a large backpack. His eyes were glued to my bouncing breasts till I stood just in front of him. As he gave me a hug, he said in a low voice, "U r not wearing a bra, naughty girl." His fingers gently caressed and touched my hardening nipples through my jacket. Immediately, my pussy started juicing, for sure soaking through the thin folds of my FBT shorts.

We got into the lift and Danny pushed me up against the side of the lift and started kissing my neck and groping my tits through my jacket. I couldnt help but moan ... he knew my weak spots, and were "attacking" them both at the same time. By the time we reached the 12th floor, my knees were getting a little weak. Half-kissing and stumbling out of the lift, I almost wanted Danny to rip my clothes off and pound my sweet pussy right there!

We walked along the corridor, trying to keep as quiet as we could cos it was late. We came to a ladder fixed into the wall that led to a locked access door to the top of the HDB block. Danny said, "Lets climb up baby, this is our stair way to heaven and I'm going take you there." My eyes widened, "u must be stark raving mad to think that we can get up there, it's locked lor!" Dangling a bronze key on a length of twine, he laughed, "I've got the key!" My heart was thumping, I cannot believe we were going to do this!

Climb up we did. And as Danny slid the access door closed, darkness enveloped us. I squinted a bit to get my eyes used to the darkness and could make out huge generators with red, orange and green lights that seemed like eyes staring at two intruders trespassing on obviously out of bounds premises. If we were caught, we were going to be in so much trouble. I can practically read headlines, "Couple caught lovemaking on top of HDB". Wooo. The element of danger was mesmerizing.

Danny took hold of my hand and we stepped out into the open. Crouching low to avoid possible detection from some nosey-parker staying in any of the overlooking units. Anyone who was looking out of their window would have caught sight of us. We were treading on dangerous forbidden ground indeed.

The view took my breath away. The night-time sky was a backdrop of velvety black dotted with twinkling diamante stars. I am a sucker for such things, made me go all mushy on the inside. Danny put down his bag and hugged me from the back as we took in the view. He started to kiss my neck and smelt my hair, stopping to lick and nibble on my earlobe that made me moan gently...

His hand took hold of my jacket zipper and slowly pulled it down, revealing my creamy white tits to the cool night breeze that was caressing my nipples and turning them to hard little nubs. He took out from his bag, a thick blanket and laid it on the ground. He gently let me lay down on the thick blanket and his lips went straight for my nipples. He had one hand on one breast and his mouth all over the other... I was lost in the throes of lust. Danny kissed his way downwards and with one smooth motion, took off my FBT shoes and gasped, "Baby, u shaved?" Before I could reply, he dove straight into my bald pussy and starting slurping away. His tongue darted between the folds of my labia and I was moaning away and grabbing my breasts. It felt like ... like ... heaven.

Suddenly I squealed! Danny had pushed his warm wet tongue into my vagina and started tonguefucking my pussy. I was grabbing his head and writhing in pleasure. My moans urged him to eat my pussy with even more gusto. I felt my high cumming and breathlessly whimpered, "Don't stop Dan, whatever u do, don't u stop... I'm cumming!" With that, I closed my eyes and rode on that orgasmic rollercoaster as I came hard on Danny's face.

I was panting and I solemnly swear that when I opened my eyes, the world was spinning. I peeked between my legs and Danny was still fucking licking up my juices! He looked so contented so I just laid back and bathed in the ministrations of his loving tongue. "Your moans woke half the block up I think," he jokingly said. "Well, that's not the only thing that's up Dan..." I looked at him seductively and moaned.

Dan rummaged through his bag and took out not one, not two but three boxes of condoms! I laughed. "You are not intending to use all of that today right Dan?" He said, "Fuck, I might. Don't tempt me baby." He rolled on the condom and lied on top of me, kissing me and grabbing my breasts in turn. "U hv been such a bad bad girl and bad girls don't get to heaven." Before I could reply, Dan slid his hardon right into my dripping pussy and started rocking in and out of me. I couldn't help me, I lay helpless, pinned under him and his relentless thrusting in and out of my pussy. I was moaning out loud and raking my manicured nails up Dan's back.

"oooohhhh baby..." Dan moaned. He had a little thing for pain mixed with pleasure but he nv raised his hand to me. In the minutes that followed, the only sound was the wet sounds of our bodies coming together over and again. "Piak Piak Piak Piak..." now that's the sound of heaven indeed. I was moaning out so loudly, that Dan had no choice but to plant his mouth over mine to muffle my pleasure. Dan increased his speed and I know he was cumming soon. "Please ... Please fuck me till u cum inside me. I need to be fucked, please fuck me harder .... harder PLEASE!" I begged. That was it. Dan exploded in my pussy. Begging was a sure-fire way to send Dan right over the edge. When he slid out of me, he was still hard!

"Once is not enough baby." He slid the condom off his still hardened cock and opened another. My eyes widened once more. "Hit me baby one more time?" I teased. "Yeh, I'm so gonna spear u," he replied. I giggled and turned to go on all fours, "gimme some doggie Danny boy," I half-laughed and said. Danny slowly penetrated my freshly-fucked pussy once again and started his joy-ride again. He bent over and bit my shoulder as he thrusted hard in and out of my pussy. I knew I was going to be pussy-sore but I did not care. Shamelessly egging him on, "Faster Dan .... give it to me faster and harder! I need it harder and faster .... Oh Dan!!" Dan was being very accommodating to my cries. We were really in seventh-heaven. After another 20 mins of bonking, Dan exploded once more inside me (with a condom on of course) and I collapsed on the blanket, Dan still on top of me.

We panted, trying to catch our breath and both of us could feel each other's heart pounding so hard. Dan recovered slightly and slipped out of me. Out of the blue, he SPANKED my ass with a loud crack that could have woke the dead. I sat up bolt upright! With my asscheek burning from his smack! He laughed and said, "Well, you did say to hit you one more time." I rolled my eyes and started to search for my clothes which were carelessly tossed aside before our lovemaking started. We gingerly made our way back down the same ladder we came up to "heaven" from and when just before I climbed down, I saw 2 white blobs left behind where we had made love. Seeing my expression, Dan said, "I left the condoms as a surprise!" After climbing down the ladder and locking the access door to make it seem as if nothing had ever happened. Dan drew me close, unzipped my jacket again and started sucking on my nipples ... "I just can't get enough of your tits baby." I just moaned slightly, "U can hv me anytime Dan." Closing my eyes and enjoying the last moments of pleasure from my stairway to heaven ...
Old 06-06-2010, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
yaybaby is one of the Best!yaybaby is one of the Best!yaybaby is one of the Best!

Camping for this enticing great story. (:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1