The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
shanefox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma88 View Post
Wow. It's amazing to hear from you again after a decade. Please continue your stories.
Yes please continue
Old 28-09-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
happy.ger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Good Girl Gone Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Not aunty but is milf which is, more attractive now.
Wink. Thanks for the vote of confidence. Yeah I think I should get back to writing. It's been a while...
Old 28-09-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma88 View Post
Wow. It's amazing to hear from you again after a decade. Please continue your stories.
Awwwww it is in a way... now you make me feel we need to have a reunion or sorts!
Old 28-09-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy.ger View Post
Awwwww it is in a way... now you make me feel we need to have a reunion or sorts!
Yes looking forward to reunion as I love milf, cheers!
Old 28-09-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Good Girl Gone Bad

Quote:
Horny on Silent Hill

A whisper of a moan escaped my lips as his hand slipped past the undone buttons of my shirt and cupped my right breast. But my moan never made it far past my lips as his own lips covered mine in a spine-tingling french kiss. As his fingers danced on the satin cups of my bra, closer and closer to my creamy flesh.

I moaned out loud as his fingers pinched my erect nipple thru the satin material. He broke our kiss and smiled, "that's the sexiest sound baby. I want more of that." As he kissed me again, he slowly unbuttoned my shirt. I grabbed his hands in alarm. "Not here, are you crazy?" I whispered uncomfortably with my lips swollen from all our kissing.

Before we got too carried away, we had to remind ourselves that we were sitting in a open-air pavilion on a hill. The nearby AMK train station loomed in silence. Jack just smiled, his hand still caressing my breast. My heart was pounding. I threw caution to the wind. I ran my hand over his crotch when I gasped as I felt his hard bulge. “You are all hard Jack …” I murmured softly as my fingers massage his raging hardon through his jeans. It was Jack’s turn to moan in pleasure.

I grinned. The thud of padded running shoes on the asphalt path caught my attention. I withdrew my hand and straightened my unbuttoned shirt so as to not appear out of place. I eyeballed the young male jogger and rolled my eyes. Wondering to myself, “who goddamn jogs at 4 am in the morning?” Waiting for him to jog past us took almost forever, just as he turned a corner and out of sight, Jack knelt down in front of me and yanked open my shirt. My nipples hardened in the chilly early morning breeze. Jack suckled on my nipples hungrily and I leaned back on the wooden table, with my legs splayed in welcome of my lover.

Jack flipped my skirt up to my waist in a single motion. “Baby, we probably only have a couple of minutes before that jogger comes back, I want to make you cum by then.” With that, he dived straight into my pussy and started lapping hungrily. I couldn’t help but think that it was a good thing that Jack had stripped me of my sodden panties earlier and stuffed it into his satchel. Nice souvenir for him to keep.

I gripped the bench I was sitting on so hard till my knuckles turned white. My nostrils flared with every breath I took each time Jack lavished butterfly kisses on my swollen clit. Wave after wave of pleasure radiated from Jack’s tongue on my clit and coursed through every fibre of my body, sending fire to my very fingertips. I was close, I could feel that all familiar sensation of my pussy clenching and unclenching prior to orgasm. I grinded my pussy in Jack’s face and closed my eyes in anticipation of my big O. As my orgasm hit me, I threw my head back and moaned Jack’s name. I felt my pussy gush with juice and Jack relentless lapping against my already-sensitive clit. I practically had to kick Jack to stop his “torture” on my still-swollen clit, now covered with juice. Jack laughed as he stood over me trembling and breathing hard.

As I recovered from his orgasmic attack on my pussy, I could hear the thud of running feet again. Jack helped me stand on my wobbly feet and made me lie on the table as soon as the sound of the jogger died away. *zzzziiiiipppp* Jack had a little difficulty getting his raging hardon out of his jeans and I giggled to watch.

“Laughing at me baby? You’re so going to get fucked for that,” Jack said matter-of-factly. “Please… please don’t fuck me. I’m sorry, I din mean to laugh at you…” I said in a pleading voice and all doe-eyed. Jack drew up close to my pussy and slid his fuckmeat up and down my soppy-wet cunt. “Please Jack, I’m really sorry. Don’t hurt me … please.” I wasn’t going to let up that easy, I knew Jack was going crazy with me begging.
With that, Jack thrust his dick into my pussy and with one hard thrust he buried his fuckpole deep in my snatch. The warmth of my velvet pussy wrapped around his fuckmeat and we both just savouring the moment of intimate physical union. We weren’t bothered about my skirt in a bunch around my waist, or his dick buried up to the hilt in my pussy in an open-air pavilion, or that he was about to fuck me right there on the table.

“Baby, fuck me now, I need to get fucked now,” I pleaded in my little-girl voice. Jack needed no further urging. He pistoned his dick in and out of my pussy, his hard cock that drove me wild. I was a helpless mess under him, just his little fuckdoll. He grabbed my breasts as he slammed himself over and again into my pussy… the wet sucking sounds of two bodies coming together permeated the air on the silent hill.

He grunted my name and started to thrust even harder, nearly “banging” me off the table top. My breasts were bouncing vigorously each time Jack pounded my pussy. His palms grabbed on to my tits but my titties spilled out of his grip which I found even more arousing. Grunting out for the last time, Jack withdrew his cock, coated slimy with my juice and he erupted pearly-white strings of cum that shone starkly against the grain of the wooden bench where it landed.

I laid on the table, chest heaving with the exertion of our lovemaking. My world was still spinning … I could feel the afterglow of sex coming on. I felt a warm tongue licking my pussy and I looked down to see Jack between my legs once more. “Clean up time baby…” I just laid there enjoying Jack’s tongue and a thought came to my mind … “Eh, where’s that silly jogger…” But the thought was soon drowned out by the tingly sensation on my clit once more …
Quite a kill ;-)
Old 28-09-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
luckypham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wink. Thanks for the vote of confidence. Yeah I think I should get back to writing. It's been a while...
Interesting story here, do continue sis
Old 29-09-2020, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow !...missed tis 10 yr ago thread...dinno TS can write so well n interestingly...Keep it up^^

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-09-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Starting camp fire here.
Old 29-09-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
CouldBeThem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue your juicy story sis!
Old 01-10-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Scantily clad in red lacy lingerie, sensually caressing her own breasts and sighing sexily. Batting her eyelash extensions and biting her lips with a come-fuck-me expression, all the while gyrating to inaudible music. She twirls her long straight hair and then sets it back behind her shoulders that framed a chiselled collarbone, making sure that not a single hair is out of place. She seemed for a moment to be fully engrossed in adjusting the lace of her lingerie and making sure that it fell over her less than ample breasts and cascaded all the way down her slender body and then stopping short of her (in dire need of a lawnmower) inner sanctum.

He steps up behind her and presses up his paunch to the small of her back. Familiar animalistic (almost pig-like actually) grunts as he grabs her ass and she lets out a laugh, albeit a little too high-pitched and forced. She puts her hands over his and shamelessly arches her back to encourage him on to grab her ass cheeks harder while yet another forced moan escaped her lips. He herds her toward the bed and she automatically bends over and for the next two excruciating minutes, he seemed to struggle to find the entrance to her sweet spot or couldn’t get it up at the most crucial moment (well, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter) and she keeps moaning and clawing at his ass, urging him to enter her.

After a dramatic pause that was far too long, he stuffs his fuckpole into her and starts robotic shafting movements. She splays herself on the bed, ass raised high and screams (I kid you not) … “老公,你插的好深啊!老公,好用力,好深,好爽啊!”

Nelson hits the pause button and looks at me, “You sure you want to watch this? I could spare you the agony… it’s pretty repetitive screaming and bad angles from here. But it’s enough if you want to go ahead to serve him divorce papers.” He gets up and stands behind me.

I keep my eyes locked on the screen and felt strangely calm. Maybe because I have always known and stopped caring altogether. Nelson’s hands caressed my neck and slowly trailed down my chest and then cupped my breasts … his fingers eagerly seeking out my nipples through the thin fabric of my top and rolling them between his fingers. A moan of pleasure escapes my lips and I knew it wouldnt be long before I got juicy. His lips started blazing a trail of kisses on my neck while his hands never left my breasts. He got down on his knees in front of me and slipped his hand under my skirt. A flicker of surprise when he discovered that there was no barrier between him and my pussy. I smiled at him and he started kissing his way up my thigh and hiking my skirt out of the way. As I parted my legs and his lips met the skin of my inner thighs, I grabbed his head and started grinding my juicy pussy on his face. Now it was his turn to moan… as he inhaled my scent …

Just before I lost myself on the throes of pleasure and plunged into the depths of pleasure. I thought to myself, “Fuck this. I have had enough. She can have my lousy fuck of a husband. Maybe it’s time for me to take a walk on the dark side, maybe it’s time to return to being a good girl gone bad.”

It’s been ten years. How have you been doing?
Old 02-10-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Ten years is a long time, sis our good girl must have got married.

You must got lots of stories to tell.

Camping here for more interesting updates please.
Old 03-10-2020, 02:38 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Good place to pitch my tent
Old 03-10-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Congrass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story, enjoy reading it
Old 03-10-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 03-10-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Well written by good girl displaying your notti side, I love it.
Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1