The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Pastorico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
New friend will come with new adventures, cheers!
True. Looking forward to those new adventures
Old 16-08-2020, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 05-09-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Three Mondays ago, I was very worried after receiving an email from someone in the management team after lunch, who is like the HR director, to go meet her first thing in the morning when I come in to work to on tt day. The 1st thing that came to mind was that I thought someone told her about the encounter with one of our clients. While waiting for her in her office, sitting on the couch, I wasn't feeling scared or nervous cos I did not know what to feel. I just waited with my mind totally blank. Thinking back now, usually when it is really serious, they would summon me immediately so perhaps not as bad I thought it was. She entered the room like 10min later, I stood up to greet her & walked towards her 办公桌. So what happened was that the current colleague who is handling the client filed a complaint, said that I am still in contact with the client & keeping what was discussed undisclosed to him. He also said I misled the client to make decision detrimental to the whole project & may incur potential huge financial losses for the client in the long-run. The complaint was filed to my big boss who 'pushed' it to this management person. Then, I had to answer a few questions and signed a declaration form to state that whatever I did, did not compromise the client or put the stature of the company in jeopardy. She did tell me that after calling the client, there wasn't a need to take this complaint any further cos the client said she is very pleased with the current arrangement so far. But she also said this would be filed in my records and may be an obstacle when it comes to promotion or bonuses. She also asked me if I think there might be a personal agenda against me from this particular colleague. Then the funny thing was she was handed this complaint a week ago & she just sat on it until that Monday.

Then earlier that afternoon, I received a call from this management person to let me know tt the case against me has been put to rest. The current colleague is removed from the project & the previous person who was in charge b4 me was put back in. Well, I actually thought this might be the case cos this previous person actually prepared a pretty good proposal and competitive analysis report. This person also texted me later on to ask me what was going on. I called him to give him a quick brief on what happened. Then, just after I ended the call, the client herself called me to ask if I was free for dinner. I had to quickly inform Sierra that I would not be able to meet her for dinner & went back to my table to finish up what I was doing. Sierra stepped into my room just before I was about to leave to ask me who was this client I am meeting. I told her it was urgent & I would like her know later and she would have to drive back herself since we came to office together that morning in her car. We met at a place about 30min drive away from my office. I waited for her for about 10min b4 she called me to leave the restaurant & go to the carpark to look for her. You know first that came to my mind was that did she find out that someone was tailing me or something. The 做贼心虚 feeling wasn't really good. She gave me a wave with her hand when she saw me walking over to her car. She was on a call and I waited for her to end. She was wearing a tight-fitting sleeveless dress with a scoop cut at the front. After she ended the call, she reached for a water flask b4 she began to tell me her plans going forward. So she asked to put me back into the team, to work with the colleague who texted me earlier and also management would add 2 more persons to complete the team working on this project. She said to me everything is ready for things to go full steam ahead so don't let her down. Before she continued on, I asked if we were going to have dinner somewhere else & she asked if we could grab a bite from somewhere & eat in the car. Apparently, she enjoyed the feeling of eating small bites in her car after we did it previously and b4 that, she never once allowed food to be taken in her car. Well she already decided where she wanted me to tabao from so she drove us to that place. Once we started eating, she told me more about her ideas she had in mind on top of what we proposed to her. She also told me some of the problems she faces in her own company & some stubborn oppositions against the changes she felt she needed to make. We chatted till almost 10pm, she wanted to send me back but I told her to just drop me somewhere where I could Didi a ride back.

Then the work began that week, I was temporarily assigned another desk on another floor so for now I don't have a room to myself. The colleague's desk was beside me & our 2 new persons, the guy (> 35yrs) I met b4 but the girl (maybe around 26-28yrs) was unfamiliar. Their desks are just infront of us & facing us. There were alot of calls made, meetings to attend & also need to get to know people from the client's side. That week just flew past, by the time I had time for myself, it was Sun already. The day b4 I was working from home for almost the whole day. Sierra quipped tt I probably had not worked tt hard for the past 7 months at least. Thanks to her I had a homecooked dinner & someone to thrash console games with for that night. The following Mon was a rough start for the week. Stuck in a workshop till lunch time, then got to rush for another meeting b4 I got the chance to go back to my desk & clear some work. Then came the 应酬 at night, all 4 of us met people from client's side in a posh private room for dinner. I never 嘻嘻哈哈 & said so much sweet talk for years b4 that night. I consider myself to be quite laojiao, know how to siam abit & sip abit but my other colleagues suffered quite abit. I think they took their's 表示诚意 remark abit too far & gulped down too much & too fast even I could not hold them back. Luckily the client's people also 一起喝 so once most of us reached our limits, the drinking slowed down pretty fast. One of the waitresses came to me & said our female colleague was sitting on the floor in the toilet & asked me what they should do. I was abit tipsy but managed to follow her out. She told me two of them tried to help her out but she refused & they could not leave her there in case she 'disturbed other patrons'. So 3 of us went in together, the toilet was empty & we saw her sitting on the floor in daze. We forcibly carried her out & laid her down on a couch nearby. The waitresses were v helpful, one of them picked up her blazer & the other brought her cold towel & hot tea. I was abit tipsy but still managed to 'size her up' after seeing her without the blazer. She was wearing a white cotton sleeveless v-neck blouse & black pants. Her blouse was rather see-thru so I could spot her mango colour bra. She should be around 1.7m tall, quite petite & wear glasses. I went back to our private room while she took some time to sober up. Thankfully for all of us, one of the older guys in the room decided we all had enough & should perhaps continue on another day. She managed to make it back in time for the handshakes & goodbyes. When we were in the lift down to the carpark, she actually asked us if we were hungry. I rmb it should be around 11pm & in unison, we decided to go.

She brought us to her favourite hotpot place which was about 20min drive away. Not a big place but still quite packed with people at this hour. We had a good time getting to know one another. The new guy was showing us pics of his 2 young kids & the garden he planted at his parents' suburban home. Our new girl told us about her quirky apartment mate & her own breakup with her shitty ex-bf earlier this year. Initially we did not want any alcohol but the new guy ordered his after coming back from the loo so we followed suit. Well if there was any ice still left to be broken, the alcohol scored an assist. The male colleague whom I know better blurted out that he was trying to woo another colleague on the same floor but was rejected like twice. He said he won't give up but dunno what should he do next. We each took turns to give him some suggestions & also tried to cheer him up. We were leaving when it was past 1am. The girl went to the loo while we waited outside the place for her. When she came out, the other 2 guys had to run off 1st cos their drivers arrived. The guy who told us his 'sad story' ran back to say bye to the girl b4 he ran off to his waiting driver. I asked her how was she going back & she told me she could walk back home. I was stunned, she told me only would take about 30min or less & she wanted to exercise after all the eating. Abit like no choice honestly, I told her I would walk with her & she gave me a very surprised look. So we walked to her apartment together, had a pretty nice chat & indeed it was less than 30min. When we were at the gate, she suddenly came towards me & gave me a hug & said "谢谢 哥哥". I laughed, she laughed b4 I waved her goodbye & walked out of the compound to wait for my driver outside.
Old 05-09-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting update, after hug never invite 哥哥 in?

Maybe next time, cheers!
Old 05-09-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9851 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update TS, wishing to read more
Old 05-09-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Camping here for more nice updates please.
Old 07-09-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
nacking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro, camping here for more!!
Old 28-09-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Happened not to me but one of my best buddies in SG
This sharing is about one of my buddies and his encounter in SG, not mine and thus not in China also.

Yesterday I had a call with one of my best pals, first time we talked on the phone for almost 2 years and he was telling me he was asked to leave his job a few weeks ago. He was quite in distraught then, already working from home which he hates cos he is not a 'home person' so he said he can be quite moody at times. We talk talk talk talk until he suddenly asked me if I have a girl here and if I prefer blowjob or sex. We are always frank about all these so not surprised he asked but his tone was quite different. He told me his wife does not like to give him blowjobs. Of cos I didn't want to probe into their sex life and then he went to say that he found someone who would give him that & asked me what would I do. I asked him who is this person & he said she is their neighbour's maid. I was like "????? BRO???? What the hell????". He then sent me a short video of the maid hanging clothes along the corridor at 8am in the morning. Nothing much, she was wearing tee & tight shorts but can see she is petite & looks-wise definitely okay. I asked him how they got started & he said they started chatting for the 1st time in the lift & when he helped her to dispose rubbish & brought them down to the garbage chute area. He told he felt that the maid was especially nice to him & always smiling & wasn't shy when they bumped into each other. Then he started buying her small gifts by literally bringing her to the supermarket & Watsons. He is in his early 40s so he said it was like an employer bringing his maid to do grocery shopping so it wasn't awkward. His 'big break' came when the maid dropped her phone while cycling back home, she brought it up when they were chatting at the corridor & he said he caught the hint & brought her a new Samsung phone & gave it to her the next morning. He said nothing happened until days to a week later when he came back from from what he has to do in the morning, saw the maid doing her usual chores in the corridor & she asked him if there was anyone in the house.

So he brought her into his unit & into the bathroom. He told me they kissed, she gave him a blowjob & he popped her without protection. This continues weekly when no one is home, usually once a week unless she is on her period. He said he does not give her money, just gifts and recently he bought her lingerie & phone accessories. I told him he is playing with fire & he said he knows but cannot stop. He said he felt so good when she is blowing him & reinvigorated his sex life which is disrupted by his almost disinterested wife. I know his wife personally also, a nice outgoing woman who loves her career so I don't know who is finding excuse for who. I told my buddy to close this chapter and move on or else the consequences might be a lot worse than him losing his job. He said he is also scared that they would be found out but he has no motivation to stop. I told him this bomb sure will explode one day. Haix 难啊,真难.
Old 28-09-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
foodyjp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread bro, thanks for your good effort!
Old 29-09-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Neighbour's maid is too close for comfort, must be discreet and take extra precautions.
Old 29-09-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
mastersargent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Neighbour's maid is too close for comfort, must be discreet and take extra precautions.
Agreed, best is go for maid which is not so close.
Old 05-10-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Happened not to me but one of my best buddies in SG
This sharing is about one of my buddies and his encounter in SG, not mine and thus not in China also.

An update on my previous sharing. I gave my buddy a follow-up call yesterday & surprisingly, he told me last week they did not meet at all although the maid wasn't on her period. He said he did not contact her & she did not text him. I probed him further cos he was quite quiet on the phone, I thought he was lying to me just to reassure me he would have this under control but later on he told me he suspects his wife might be having an affair. Ok so things turn 360 within a week, it was another kind of surprise but he said he has only suspicion for now & no damning evidence. And why is he suspicious? Cos he realised his wife has been bringing back the same brand of mineral water back home after work although she has her own small flask in her handbag & of cos usually companies also don't give out mineral water bottles to their employees. So how she get this same brand of mineral water, he thinks she is bringing it home from those Fragrance or 81 hotels (the moment he brought up Fragrance, I rmb those good old silly days). He told me this has been happening for about 2-3 weeks but he only picked this up last week. I asked him if he noticed any change in behaviour or dress sense, or is she looking at her phone all the time, he told me his wife is always texting cos of her work. He did say his wife bought a new range of lingerie a few months ago from a sale & threw away all her old ones but honestly this is not that suspicious or fishy. He also said no perfume change, no new jewellery, no new likings & she still come home around the same time at night. He also went through her social media accounts & found nothing really suspicious.

My buddy said he nv ever checked his wife's phone after they got married & don't really ask questions relating to her work. They had dinner tog as a family on Sat & he did not feel anything was weird. His wife takes good care of herself, actually quite chio IMO for her age but he told me she is disinterested when it comes to sex. So maybe this can be another clue but still not damning enough. I can sense that he is damn scared something is happening & he does not know how to handle this. Good thing is that he is also talking to our group of buddies & they are all married men so they should be able to give him some advice.
Old 11-10-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

TS has become counseller.

Camping here for more interesting updates please.
Old 12-10-2020, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

ts has seen and heard many, I admire you truly.
Old 12-10-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Setting camp.

Nice story... Please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1