The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 26-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I got a blow job from my FB's maid before.

Was fucking in my FB's house. She is married. Normally morning her maid and daughter will be at her in-laws place and her husband is working.

One morning as we were fucking as usual on her sofa..... we have this fantasy of fucking in all the rooms of her house, including the kitchen. Her maid open the door. Three pairs of eyes look at each other and no idea how to react.

I cock shrink and pop out of her pussy. My FB said to her maid "Rose, come in and close the door". I was looking around for my clothes and my FB stopped me. She wave to her maid to come here and said "You made his cock soft, suck it and make him hard again."

Surprisingly her maid obediently go on her knees and do it while my FB took a video of her doing it. "You don't tell sir, i will not tell sir about your bf and now I have a video of you giving a man a blowjob in my house. who will sir believe. you understand?"

The maid nod with my cock in her mouth. WOW. Now got leverage, I become more gutsy. One side enjoy the maid's BJ, the other side hug and kiss my FB. Hard already, carry on doggy my FB while squeeze the maid's bigger tits. My FB only got a B, the maid is a C.

hahaha. happen one time only la.
That's wild!
Old 27-09-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
That's wild!
My FB damn crazy and wild one. Did it outdoor at Sentosa in broad daylight before too. But weekday when there is not much tourist la.

You know that walking trail in Sentosa? Quite nice to piak piak one actually.
Old 27-09-2020, 04:06 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

i am now addicted to this thread, cant sleep and here I am
Old 27-09-2020, 05:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

An auditor from ipoh during CB
Old 27-09-2020, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Who did a Young ipoh auditor can PM me
Old 27-09-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Another one of my experience while in China. It was close to winter during this time, I went China for a few days trip. I took the red-eye flight and reached around 7am, by the time I can check into my hotel, it was around 10.30am already and really damn shag. So rested for a few hours before meeting my friends for dinner gathering. Dinner was fine, normal, plenty of laughters. Then we went to a hotel lounge and continue drinking. This gathering was mainly friends, so nothing happened. However during dinner and drinking, I was texting another friend to arrange a meetup. But she finishes work quite late as she is in the late shift this week, around 2am. The gathering ended and I went back to my hotel, so meanwhile jio this friend to come over, catch up over some beers.

She said okay, so sent her my hotel location and waited for her. For this friend, nothing happened between us before, even though I was hoping for it. It was a long wait even though it was only 20 mins I was waiting for her below when she arrived. She is of a small petite build. Perhaps only 1.5+ metres tall, petite (no ass), small B cup breasts and shoulder length hair. Looks wise she is only around 5.5/10. We went up to my room, started chatting, I could only drink half a can of beer as I had too much drinking during the gathering. I encouraged her to drink more since she just finished work and could use a good relaxing moment.

Throughout the next 30 minutes of chatting, I took chances to be more touchy. Like her shoulders, her hair, her chest but not her breasts etc. By now I decided, it's now or never, take a risk. Told her I cannot drink anymore, later will do naughty things. She gave a look and asked, like what. So I went over, pull up her top and bra, started suckling on her small nipples. She was surprised but didn't reject my motions, then moaned slightly while saying 你是坏人。A few moments later, I stripped away her top, bra and jeans. Took off her small, translucent, black panties to reveal a really hairy bush. There was a slight smell coming from the bush, probably from a day of work and she haven't showered. I told her 你很多毛,吓死人 and she just laughed. Stood up and pulled her to the bed.

As I was pretty tipsy, it wasn't easy for me to get hard. I didn't want her to blow me since I hadn't showered as well. I continued suckling her nipples while grabbing her small breasts harder than usual, asked if she minded that I was rough, she was okay with it. Guided her hands to my dick and asked her to stroke me, she was shy and didn't want to. By now I was fingering her hairy pussy and it was rather wet already. Position my dick against her love hole, rubbing my small head against her wet clitoris, soon I was getting harder.

I told her to spread her legs wide, revealing her vagina and body fully exposed to me. She obeyed but it wasn't wide enough to welcome me. I pressing my hands on her thighs, spreading it even wider and the sight was really good. I like the sight of women spreading themselves wide open to welcome us, turns me on a lot. The first push in was a little limp, but with every pump, my dick became harder and her pussy more drenched. Her moans were muffled as she was still shy and trying to hide the sultry face that showed enjoyment. I continued missionary for the next 15 minutes and I asked her, when is the last time you fucked, she replied quite some time ago a few months at least. Sensing I was about to cum, I asked her, are you on safe period and when was your last menses. She just said it's okay, cum inside, men like it more this way. Knowing she gave the green light, I finished up and cummed in her missionary style. It was a very tiring ejaculation given the little sleep I had, a lot of drinking but a very satisfying conquer. We both went to shower and soon fell asleep after.

Next morning. TBC.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 27-09-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I got a blow job from my FB's maid before.

The maid nod with my cock in her mouth. WOW. Now got leverage, I become more gutsy. One side enjoy the maid's BJ, the other side hug and kiss my FB. Hard already, carry on doggy my FB while squeeze the maid's bigger tits. My FB only got a B, the maid is a C.

hahaha. happen one time only la.
Rocks! Thumbs up!
Old 28-09-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
Rocks! Thumbs up!
After that incident, I asked her can get her husband to watch us or not?

She says....

"Naughty.... that one we can only keep as a fantasy la."
Old 28-09-2020, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
i am now addicted to this thread, cant sleep and here I am
Me too, hehe.
Old 28-09-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Recently met a new Malaysian girl working in my industrial building, bf still stuck in Malaysia. Went over her flat about 15 minutes away for "lunch" a few times.

My former colleague called to meet up to catch up and complained about work, wanted to change job but plans on hold. "Consoled" her in her condo whole Saturday afternoon.
Old 28-09-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Recently met a new Malaysian girl working in my industrial building, bf still stuck in Malaysia. Went over her flat about 15 minutes away for "lunch" a few times.

My former colleague called to meet up to catch up and complained about work, wanted to change job but plans on hold. "Consoled" her in her condo whole Saturday afternoon.
Good to see you are helping the "needy" in any way you can

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 28-09-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1550 / Power: 15
thehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
After that night, I wondered where would we go from there. We chatted constantly through the day on WhatsApp and became quite close (and not just in a physical sense)... at some point, I was almost worried that going any further with her would ruin the friendship. But as with most hot-blooded males, the small head said “fuck this shit, friendship is overrated”...

I loved that she was cute, funny, passionate, and up for anything. One encounter I remember so clearly was being in my car at the office carpark early one morning (her new office was still nearby mine) as I drove her to work that day. As I parked head-in at a secluded corner of the carpark, I pulled the handbrake and commanded:

“I want you to blow me now, until I cum into your mouth...”

She took a good looks at me, put her hair into a loose ponytail, and leaned over to reach for my belt... no prizes fo
r guessing what happened next...

https://gifyu.com/image/4An2
hi bro,can reshare video?
Old 28-09-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
My FB damn crazy and wild one. Did it outdoor at Sentosa in broad daylight before too. But weekday when there is not much tourist la.

You know that walking trail in Sentosa? Quite nice to piak piak one actually.
Standing doggie at walking trail? Pls elaborate thank u v much!!!
Old 28-09-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Muffined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would like to share an encounter I had with a MILF last Friday. Just to state first, haven't actually banged her yet but feel free to read on. So, some background context, in my previous post I did state that I was banging a Malaysian younger than me but here I am writing out my encounter with a milf. Actually got to know this milf a few weeks back and met up twice just for dinner but nothing really happened so didn't bother to think much about it. Thought she wasn't very interested in me since she said that she was married, I'm too young and she wasn't looking for someone much younger than her, etc just to throw me off hahaha. Just a note that the age gap me and her is like 11-12 years thereabouts. She's 37 this year with two kids and her husband is in Malaysia, so you can kind of guess the age gap between us.

So anyway, she was supposed to move to a new place last week and she asked if I could help. Told her I was out busy on a date with a girl and she had to move on her own or get someone to help her. Think she was quite jealous after that as she kept bringing it up when we were chatting. Supposed to meet her on Fri night but on the morning itself, she was still quite salty about it and said she'd only meet me if i didn't see the other girl anymore. I agreed because I was quite interested in her la so well, moving on.

Fri night came, and we went to Chinese Gardens for a walk. Just a tip for bros here, it's legit quite quiet even though there are people jogging and there's a lot of dark spots/corners as well. If you're looking for some fun, can bring your partner here to try hahaha.

Anyway, was out with her and asked her why she was so jealous about it when she told me she just wanted to be friends and all, but realised she was playing hard ball with me as she was interested in me and when she found out I was losing interest in her and going out with another girl, she was quite upset lol.

So it was around 10 plus and we walked to Jurong Lake Gardens and took shelter because it was raining. A few people were at the building where we took shelter but we went up and stayed away from the other people downstairs. We talked, we kissed and things progressed to frenching her. Quite smart thinking that I decided to go up to the second floor where it was hidden as she was moaning quite a bit when we were frenching. Apparently the rain works for things like this hahaha. She was wearing a black short dress (which I told her to), and when we were frenching, made my way down to her black strapless bra with spots on it and fondled her light brown nipples. To be honest, it's the first time I've ever gotten down on a milf and was surprised that she had quite perky and firm tits, and with her light brown nipples, it's like a man's dream. Think she must have taken care of herself quite well from all the hikig she does on her off days hahaha.

The rain showed no signs of stopping and when it got heavier, I suggested going over to the stairs where there was more shelter. Proceeded there and frenched her further and made my way down to her nipples and sucked on it. She have been quite sensitive there as she was moaning and panting a lot and nibbled on my ear quite a bit. Made my way down to try to finger her by rubbing my fingers on the surface of her panties, and while she moaned (and enjoyed it), she managed to mouth out to me that she didn't want to do it there and that we should do it somewhere else next time as she was a little afraid and the stairs wasn't the most appropriate place hahaha. Got the hint and agreed and decided to french her even further and could sense that she was quite horny at that point.

Got her to climb on me afterwards, and when she felt my little head pointing out through my berms on her black spotted panties, she legit almost lost it and barely had control of herself. As the rain didn't show any signs of stopping and we didn't have an umbrella and was far away from any drop off point/main road, we half talked and half frenched the rest of the time till like about 1am when the rain finally wasn't so heavy.

Decided to get her a Grab to drop her off and then to proceed home myself as she had to work the next day, so while in the Grab, as she was beside me, I reached my fingers down under again and she softly moaned once more while telling me to stop it.

Anyway, dropped her off at her place in the west side and went home. Having a good chat with her right now and knowing that she's interested makes it much better. As I said, haven't led to sex yet but things are looking interesting. Meeting her again this week, so let me know if anyone's interested and will update on the things that are going on!
Old 28-09-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Standing doggie at walking trail? Pls elaborate thank u v much!!!
We did not do a standing doggie. Sorry to disappoint you.

hahaha. We were resting at a bench. Then while drinking water discover it is very quiet. So happily take out my dick with the shorts on. She is already pantyless anyway. hahaha.

Did a sitting cow girl. After shooting inside her and saying how much is this better than the toilet just now... we look up and .... *drum roll*

The skyride for the luge is right above our head but we are kind of sheltered by the trees la. Not sure anyone actually notice us. I doubt anyone will look down la.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1