The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old Yesterday, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hunta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Anyone try plud666girls before. Any review and anyone able to book the lady from whatsap ? I tried to text them but no reply
Do you mean plus66?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 2
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunta View Post
Do you mean plus66?
Yup typo. Is pluss66girls. You book before
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hunta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yup typo. Is pluss66girls. You book before
Yes.They only accepting regulars atm due to high demand, go subscribe their telegram they should announce there when non regulars can book.
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 7
Questioneer is a name known to allQuestioneer is a name known to allQuestioneer is a name known to allQuestioneer is a name known to allQuestioneer is a name known to allQuestioneer is a name known to all

Anyone can advise if some of the older operators like Galaxy or SA or operating quietly?
Old Today, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2445 / Power: 13
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Anyone can advise if some of the older operators like Galaxy or SA or operating quietly?
good question...... lets see if any replies
Old Today, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 5
Slowpump is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSlowpump is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSlowpump is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can't wait for the time when Dome 1 is again flooded with our favourite LOS WL. Miss them so much but sadly i think its not gonna happen till early or mid 2021. But if Okt raise prices i will think twice.
Old Today, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 9
GN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyone try plud666girls before. Any review and anyone able to book the lady from whatsap ? I tried to text them but no reply
Just move on if they don't reply... Don't waste your time lol
Stop feeding trolls!
Old Today, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2445 / Power: 13
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpump View Post
Can't wait for the time when Dome 1 is again flooded with our favourite LOS WL. Miss them so much but sadly i think its not gonna happen till early or mid 2021. But if Okt raise prices i will think twice.
agreed. earliest could probably be Q1 to Q2 2021, and then again it could also be short term tourists instead of the usual one month stay.

Hope they won't jack the prices up as there could be plenty of teeruks wanting to come, so it could keep prices down I hope
Old Today, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1654 / Power: 4
yowkimfui has a brilliant futureyowkimfui has a brilliant futureyowkimfui has a brilliant futureyowkimfui has a brilliant futureyowkimfui has a brilliant futureyowkimfui has a brilliant futureyowkimfui has a brilliant futureyowkimfui has a brilliant futureyowkimfui has a brilliant futureyowkimfui has a brilliant futureyowkimfui has a brilliant future
Re: Commercial break

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
This ICA officer not bad looking. I nv see her when I came in SG last year.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay+OT on Time."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1