The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you met your FB/Flings?

One aspect that many did not mentioned. Body language.

You must have the discipline. Learned to control this desire.

Before you can get the girl - the most important thing is look into her eyes. Do not, repeat do not, look at her breasts. The girl is most appreciative when you looked into her eyes when interacting. This show to her that you are dealing with a girl and not a potential fuck.

Most times, if the girl caught you looking at her breasts, she will get turned off. This will lessen your chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjcoolidge View Post
Okay my rant is over.  I hope you’re fired up.  Hopefully by now you can see that meeting Women in person is a damn good idea for many reasons.  The thing standing in our way now is fear of actually approaching Women.  Let’s dive deep into that fear and pull it out by the roots.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Now THIS is GOLD! Mighty generous of @Lipe for sharing this to the benefit of us all.

As a local male growing up here, being quiet and inconspicuous is sadly the accepted way, conditioning men here to lack the courage to approach the subject of their desire. I've been there and done that. Though I'm certainly not the authority on this even now, age has granted me the insight and the thickness of hide to appreciate and attest to the efficacy of the above approach.
Practice certainly brings you closer to perfection. Step out of your comfort zone. Be of open mind and heart to accept the imperfections of yourself and others. Be generous in expressing and demonstrating to the lady of your desire that she's a person who deserves your attention and affection. Be sharp to pick up the subtle nuance of her interest and be gallant in the face of rejection.
We all want to meet that special person to share that intimate part of our self with. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.[/QUOTE]
Old 28-09-2020, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post
are you average height at least? cause i find that being short is a dead end for guys, the girls know they open leg got 100 men queuing up, why would they choose the short guy that is so unappealing?

maybe you can share your adivce
I am just an average guy. The only thing I have that most guys don't have is THICK SKIN. hahaha.

Don't look down on yourself if you are short. Remember the HK guy that married AngelaBaby? Short is ok if you are funny, humorous and confident. CONFIDENT is the key word.
Old 28-09-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
ilvhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Okc lo, and now she's my gf
Old 27-10-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

is like gamble, depends who you being matched. I match my ex in sugarbook but not last long
Old 27-10-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Another interesting thread! Another well-written in-sights by bro lipe!

Confidence and mentality are the key factors here.

Gaining confidence is hard on the 1st step but all of us have to overcome this hurdle at a certain part of our lives.

Once you past the confidence stage, you sub-consciously know you have nothing to lose, flirting with women.

Having nothing to lose is the mentality here. Flirting with no ill-intentions will make someone attracted to you.

Vice versa, if you desire someone, the more you ignore, your target will try to seek your attention.

Knowing when to reciprocate is like flying kite. Feel the wind, ease or tension the line to make the kite fly higher.

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 27-10-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fantastic sharing bro lipe.

As a goody 2 shoe guy here who had 28 fwbs, I probably tried speaking to 70+ ladies to get this result.

Keep trying and find your tribe. Sharpen your skills and know yourself.

And one personal advice... you will meet someone that will outplay you one day... so becareful. Cos I have and now my heart is hurting.
Old 28-10-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
Fantastic sharing bro lipe.

As a goody 2 shoe guy here who had 28 fwbs, I probably tried speaking to 70+ ladies to get this result.

Keep trying and find your tribe. Sharpen your skills and know yourself.

And one personal advice... you will meet someone that will outplay you one day... so becareful. Cos I have and now my heart is hurting.
Did u put feelings into fwb? If u do.. then maybe you shouldnt put feelings for them so u dont get hurt?
Old 28-10-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster

lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post
are you average height at least? cause i find that being short is a dead end for guys, the girls know they open leg got 100 men queuing up, why would they choose the short guy that is so unappealing?

maybe you can share your adivce
Is 167 considered short? Any guys have this height and have good experience getting fwb or flings
Old 28-10-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Did u put feelings into fwb? If u do.. then maybe you shouldnt put feelings for them so u dont get hurt?
I generally like them as a person before I decide to go for them. So having feelings quite unavoidable. But when I decide to have a long term r/s, that's when it hurts.
Old 28-10-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Is 167 considered short? Any guys have this height and have good experience getting fwb or flings
Find those that are shorter than you. There are plenty of girls out there.
Old 28-10-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
Find those that are shorter than you. There are plenty of girls out there.
In general girls like taller guys even those short girls they claim to like very tall guys, so im wondering is it really there is an ideal height they look for.. but sure i will look for those about my hegiht and shorter haha
Old 28-10-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

My ones are from Okc.
Old 28-10-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
I'm a short guy. About 1.64. Also fat. About 86kg. But I grew up with this fellow called Dave Deangelo who said looks don't matter to girls. It's more your character and how you've chemistry with them.

How I meet all of them is mostly through Tinder. Some bros here say dating apps is a waste of time but it's one of the few platform that you can chat with 20 to 30 girls at 1 time. Easier than a face to face.

But caveat is I avoid local girls. I've some that propositioned me before but I feel too dangerous. Cuz they can anytime call or contact your other half. Foreigners they are more discreet.

Mine is a mix of professionals, even ambassador's wife to maids. Also I used to travel to these countries often. But before covid a few of them will come Singapore just to meet and fuck and have a good time then to home.

Funny tip u found out, the more hardworking you are, the more they want you. So many times I also can't meet them cuz I'm a workaholic.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1