The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Teachers: story

Upon returning to England, life got back to normal. my new semester’s schedule was worse than the last one, I had classes from 9am-6pm every single day. Emilia and I got back to being friends with the occasional benefits. She would spend Friday night and Saturday night at my place on average twice a month. We still did not see each other in school for any matter. We were also not exclusive towards each other, she knew I was sleeping with another woman that lives in the same complex as me, the one that I slept with during our “Cold War”. Emilia did not mind as long as I used protection with the other lady, since she was open to me fucking her without one. I also knew that Emilia was seeing another man on the side, she did tell me briefly about him as we laid in bed after sex and she will be replying texts to him, I didn’t think he knew about my existence at all. i was happy that she might be seeing someone and maybe could have true happiness.

Things on my end improve after that semester, I came home to Singapore and Emilia return to Spain for our holidays. My new semester had me easy, I only have a single long day, the rest were all half day classes, on most days I would end classes at 3pm in the noon and had nothing on. It was during this new schedule that I started to head over to Emilia’s office and fool around with her in her office.

One such day will be as such.

I remembered that day clearly, it was a Wednesday and my last class was a lecture that was suppose to end at 3p.m. but we had what was then called self learning periods where we were suppose to read up on the chapters and ask questions during the next lecture or during tutorial periods. You can choose to go to class and do the reading, there will be an assistant lecturer there to help you on parts that you didn’t understand. But most students would just do the reading at home, essentially lessons were over at 1p.m. it had been like 3 weeks or so since I last saw Emilia, I decided to call her to see if she was available, maybe for lunch or something. It was something that we did since the start of my new semester, so it was not like me springing a surprise on her.

Daniel: Hey, you free for lunch? I’m done for the day…

Emilia: Sorry Daniel…I’m a little swamp with work at the moment. I can’t meet you.

Daniel: No worries, see you next time then. Bye.

I had nothing plan in my head, what I did next was just wanting to be a nice friend to Emilia, I decide to get her a steak salad bowl and a bottle of iced tea and bought it to her office so that she could at least eat and work at the same time if she could, better if she takes a break of 15-20 minutes to eat her lunch. I was just planning to drop it off and head home as I took the stairs up to her office, I knocked on her door and waited for her to answer before entering.

Daniel: Emilia, have something to eat.

Emilia raise her head to look at me as I entering her office, she smiled as I handed her the brow paper bag containing her lunch.

Emilia: thank you Daniel, you shouldn’t have.

Daniel: I know you get too busy to eat at times, so I thought to just drop your favourite steak bowl off for you.

Daniel: Enjoy your meal then.

I turn to leave, Emilia called out to me as I was already one step out the door.

Emilia: stay if you are not going anywhere, at least till I’m done with this.

She waved the bag at me.

Daniel: Sure…

I close back the door and headed back to her table, she had files spread all across her desk. She cleared a little space and took the food that I bought her out, she started eating and we had a causal conversation while she ate. I looked around her office to see what may have chance since my last time inside. Too be honest even ifs anything had change, I doubt that I would be able to recognise any of it. Still it was better then staring blankly at Emilia as she ate. After 15 or so minutes, she place the cover back onto the bowl, took a drink of her iced tea and set the bottle down, taking the empty bowl and whatever rubbish she had, she placed them into the brown paper bag, I struck out my hand and offered to throw it for her on my way out. She thanked me as she handed the bag over,

Emilia: thank you for that Daniel, I didn’t know I was hungry till I took that first bite.

Daniel: Welcome.

Emilia: so you’re done for the day?

Daniel: Suppose to be self learning period.

Emilia nodded her head, understanding that 90 percent of the student body don’t go for class like that.

Did I mention that Emilia was dressed in a black tight fitting dress that highlighted her curves with her hair down.

I sat there, looking at her work. She must have felt me looking at her as she lifted her head to look back at me,

Emilia: can I help you with anything, Daniel?

Daniel: Nothing… just thinking how sexy you look right now.

Emilia let out a smile,

Emilia: Aren’t you sweet….

Daniel: Say Emilia, did you do it in here before?

Emilia had a look of shock on her face as those words left my mouth.

Emilia: Are you crazy?? The door only locks from the outside and my office is not like it’s in some secluded spot in the building, it’s along the hallway.

Daniel: So? I don’t remember any students or colleagues coming in to find you before when I was in here as your charge.

Emilia: it doesn’t mean no one will walk in either.

Daniel: hmmm……

Emilia: I know what you are thinking Daniel, the answer is NO.

Daniel: I didn’t say anything yet.

Emilia: I know that look on your face.

Emilia: Even if I was willing, this is not the time nor am I available for it now.

Daniel: So you are saying that you will be open to it another time then?

Emilia walked round her desk, she sat on the edge in front of me,

Emilia: be a good boy and go home, I’ll promise we’ll do it some other time.

Daniel: Promise??

Emilia: do you need a pinky swear?

Daniel: I prefer another form of promise.

I reach for my belt, pulling one end out,

Emilia: Are you serious?

Daniel: do I look like I’m joking?

Emilia: you’re pushing your luck right now Daniel.

Daniel: aren’t we at this point cause I push my luck? You got to admit it’s kind of a thrill don’t you think?

Emilia looked down at me, her eyes trace from my face down to my loose belt, she then looked to the door, before turning her head to look at the clock. She nervously bit down on her lower lip, her fingers touching the side of her neck. She turn her attention back to me.

Emilia: you got 15 minutes, I got a meeting at 2.30p.m. after that you are on your own.

Daniel: you might want to tied your hair up if you got a meeting.

Emilia rolled her eyes at me, walked round her desk and took a hair band out from one of the drawer.

Emilia: 15 minutes Daniel.

I unzip my pants, shifted my boxer to one side, taking my limp cock out, I started stroking it as Emilia walked back around, putting her hair into a ponytail along the way. Emilia came in front of me as I sink lower into her chair to spread my legs wider for her, she place both both her hands each on one knee as she lower herself in between them. She took over the stroking of my cock, her fingers had magic in them cause she had me ready the moment her fingers wrapped around the shaft, she gave it a few more pumps before hovering her mouth of my erected cock.

Emilia: you know if anyone walk through that door at this moment, we will both be in so much trouble right?

Daniel: then you better hurry before anyone needs to see you.

I watch as her lips open slightly, she hesitated before burying my cock into her mouth, I had to stop myself mid moan, Emilia raise her eyes to look at me, I had to cover my own mouth with my hands to prevent myself from getting to loud, Emilia worked hard and fast to get me to cum, her hand and mouth working in tangled to get me off faster than usual. I could feel my cock getting wetter and wetter from all the saliva flowing from Emilia’s mouth as her hand and mouth going down the shaft together and then upward together, using her saliva as a form of lube. She was getting faster as she check on the clock from time to time. Emilia’s head bouncing up and down on my groin as her lips wrapped tightly around my cock.

I gently tapped Emilia’s shoulder signalling I was about to cum, she picked up the pace as my balls tighten and I release my load into her mouth, Emilia held still as I flooded her mouth her my salty cum. She only took me out of her mouth, got up and grab a bunch of tissue paper, handing me some as she spit my cum out into the rest. I started to clean myself up as she grab the bottle of iced tea and drank the rest in one shot.

Emilia: grabbed more tissue to clean her mouth, she looked at me before walking out of her office,

Emilia: I’m going to make you pay me back for this over the weekend.

She looked at the time once more before adding,

Emilia: I need to get going already, you coming?

We exited her office, I waited for her to lock up before I headed down the stairs and she headed upward.

Emilia held true to her word, she made me pay for it over the weekend.

Last edited by iceman1314; 28-09-2020 at 08:36 PM.
Old 28-09-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
supervolcanot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, enjoying it very much
Old 28-09-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
threwawaytim is Cool - loads of Potential

this story is soo good iceman, the details can portray the image so clearly in my head

off topic, could you share your tips on eating pussy? sounds like you multitask between tongue and thumb
Old 28-09-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
PairPrice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read!
Old 29-09-2020, 04:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 0
JenniferSexyUK deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJenniferSexyUK deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for this nice story
Old 29-09-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
luckypham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, pls keep going
Old 29-09-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Iceman lucky is very lucky to meet Emilia, such wonderful sex partner.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 29-09-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by threwawaytim View Post
this story is soo good iceman, the details can portray the image so clearly in my head

off topic, could you share your tips on eating pussy? sounds like you multitask between tongue and thumb
for me it's about doing what my partner likes, hearing the moans she makes when you do certain things is a good gauge on if you are doing it right or not.

also it's the attitude, I think a lot of guys do it to return the favour of having the lady blow him and not cause it's something enjoyable to him. this is what a lot of my FwB tell me after I go down on them, almost all said I eat them out better than any other guy.

Last edited by iceman1314; 29-09-2020 at 11:27 PM.
Old 29-09-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

That Friday evening, I had the door open waiting for Emilia after I buzz her in though the main door, for reference, the unit I was staying in was at the end of the corridor facing it, I spotted Emilia turning the corner of the lift lobby as she walked towards me, she had on a trench coat, nothing out of the ordinary as it was raining. what was not ordinary was that she was empty handed, usually she would take a small overnight bag if she is spending the weekend at my place, I guess she might have a date and won’t be staying the night. I smiled at her as she got closer to me, when she was about 5 -6 doors away, she started to untie her trench coat, it move slightly open from her movement as she walked toward me, she had this look of determination on her face which was sexy as hell to me, I smiled at her. Her trench coat open more to reveal what she was wearing underneath her trench coat, it was a black two piece lingerie, complete with stockings, garter belts and straps, it was completely in laces.

(what she wore)

My jaws drop to the floor as I stood in shock looking at her as she was a mere few steps from me. She reach the doorway, placing one hand on my shoulder

Emilia: Are you going to let me in or are you just going to block the way?

She gently push me away as she step into the apartment, I close the door behind her, Emilia heard the door shut. She turn to face me, removing her trench coat and letting it fall to the floor, she stood in the small space beside the door in nothing but that two pieces and her heels. I felt a force coming over me as I drop to the floor, wrapping my arms around her waist as I started kissing her stomach.

Daniel: My God!!! You’re so fucking sexy.

Emilia place her palm on my forehead, stopping me from kissing her further.

Emilia: remember what I said in my office on Wednesday?

Daniel: Please punish me Ms Perez, I have been a bad boy….

Emilia placed her index finger under my chin lifting my head up, she bought her face closer to me…

Emilia: Exactly, I’m going to punish you so bad this weekend.

I started to suck on her fingers, as I caress her legs.

Emilia: not now… later…. Let’s eat first.

Daniel: Dinner can wait… I can’t…

Emilia smiled at me,

Emilia: I don’t want any reasons to stop your punishment later on.

That two hours during dinner was a torture to me, watching Emilia dress that way, the way she played with her food using her tongue, she drank wine from the bottle, licking the opening after each swipe that she took. Her smile as she ran the tip of her tongue on the back of the fork. I was on the verge of sweeping everything off the table and just take her on the table. I ended up soaking the dishes in the sink that night, the dishes can wait, I can’t.

Emilia took my hand in hers grabbing the bottle of red with the other, she led me to the bedroom, she place the bottle down on the drawer beside the door. She bought her hand forward, leading me stand in front of her with the bed behind me, placing both hands around my neck, she slowly ran her hand down to my chest, abs, stopping at the top of my shorts before coming back up. She push my chest, causing me to fall backwards on to the bed. She straddled me immediately, leaning down till her lips was beside my ear.

Emilia: I’m going to make you pay for it.

Daniel: I’m going to please you so well.

Emilia lifted her head to look at me, she slowly shook her head,

Emilia: that is a reward for you… not a punishment.

She had that twinkle in her eye as she said this, a smile crept over her face slowly. My GOD!!!! She was fucking sexy, I felt my cock getting harder than usual, I was so ready to blow my load. We spend that few minutes in that position looking into each other’s eyes till from the corner of my eye I spot her hands coming up with the one garter, she stretch it out in front of me, she took my left hand and stretch it out to the bed post, using the garter she tied my left wrist to the bed post. She cross her leg over my body. She started to remove the other garter, I shifted my body to help her as she took my right arm up and tied it to the opposite bed post. I turn my head to watch Emilia roll the stocking off, she straddled me and took one of those stocking and tied it over my eyes, it was semi translucent, I could see the a blurry image of Emilia as she lean down towards me. I could feel her breath on my cheeks, she lightly nibbled on my earlobes. I was going crazy from all the teasing. If I got any harder, it will tear through my boxers and shorts.

Daniel: Fuck Emilia, this is a whole new side to you.

Emilia: Shhhh…..

As she place one finger on my lips, you started kissing me downwards, from my neck. I could feel her tongue brushing slightly against my skin. She lifted up my shirt, letting her tongue trace a path along my chest and abs, I waited with excitement as she got lower and lower. Her fingers grabbing the side of my shorts as she pulled them down, leaving my boxers on, she lightly kiss my manhood through the cotton fabric, pressing it up against the side of her face, her warm breath flowing down the tip and shaft.

Daniel: FUCK EMILIA!!!

Emilia: shhh… didn’t you want your cock sucked in the office despite having only 15 minutes? I’m going to devote as much time as I can to please you now.

Daniel: Emilia….

As her tongue tickled the shaft through the fabric, she took the head into her mouth with my boxers still on, making what was already tight even tighter. I could feel the part when my cock is pushing against the fabric getting wetter, either from my pre cum or her saliva.

Daniel: Emilia…please…

Emilia: Shhhh…. Don’t you like your cock getting sucked?

Daniel: I love it but I can’t hold it in much longer.
Old 30-09-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Emilia is such a faithful player, cheers!
Old 01-10-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
threwawaytim is Cool - loads of Potential

i don't know how you do it, just from reading i can't stand it either
Old 01-10-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 4
fortitudebudget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing nice teachers stories.
Hope to read more.
Old 01-10-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Emilia: wouldn’t you the cocky one in the office, look who’s begging now?

Daniel: me… I’m begging you…

I could feel her fingers grabbing my boxer as she pulled them off me, freeing my cock once and for all. Emilia started slapping my cock with her hands like it was a roly-poly toy.

Emilia: won’t you the arrogant one a few days ago?

She was “slapping” and scolding my cock.

Emilia: I’m going to make your owner pay for that. It went quiet after that, I could make out the outline of Emilia sinking lower down the bed, her fingers wrapping around the base of my cock, she got closer and closer, I could make out the tip of her tongue sticking out from her mouth, I felt the tip of her tongue against the frenulum(The frenulum is where your foreskin meets the underside of your penis. It looks like a small V just below the head. ), I FUCKING LOST MY SHIT. I started trashing about in bed, as Emilia used her tongue like a snake tasting the air for its prey. Emilia was a snake and my cock was her prey for tonight at least.

Daniel: Fuck Emilia… I’ll cum like this.

Emilia: that’s the whole point….

She stop what she did and got on top of me, using the middle of her butt cheeks to rub my cock.

Emilia: I want to make you cum before I take my time, each time you cum, it will take longer for the next release to come. Let’s see how good is your endurance now.

Daniel: you got to be kidding me?

Emilia: do I sound like I’m kidding?

Emilia: you have been a very naughty boy and needs to be guided to behave properly.

She got back between my legs,

Emilia: I’m going to make you cum just by going after the frenulum.

Daniel: Please Emilia….

Emilia: too late…

She continued her assaulted, using just the tip of her tongue to tickled the frenulum got me ready to cum in seconds.

Daniel: Fuck!!!!

Emilia lean back as my cock jerk about wildly, ejaculating loads after loads onto myself. Emilia just watch me cum, sitting there doing absolutely nothing, as my cock started growing limp, she allow her hands to help pump whatever remaining out, she then got off the bed, as I laid there recovering. She came back with what I assume was a towel to help clean me up, she threw the towel to one side after she was done. Using her hands, she began stroking me to full length again. To be honest that release earlier took the wind out of my sails, I felt drain and didn’t think I could rise to the occasion that quickly. But like I saiid, Emilia had magic in those fingers as I felt myself slowly getting harder and harder.

Daniel: No break time?

Emilia: where’s the fun to play with a limp cock?

All I could do what close my eyes and tried to relax as I felt Emilia’s hands working their magic.

She stopped when I got to a suitable size for her. This time, she went for my balls, taking one nut into her mouth as she gently suckled on it and her hands pumping me slowly. Emilia switch between my balls, sometimes take both into her mouth but her hand never stop jacking me off. She kept this up, just focusing on my balls and each time my breathing got heavily, she would stop and squeeze my cock till my breathing gets back to normal but continuing. It was pure torture being so close each time only for Emilia to kill the urge off and rebuilding it back up again. it must have happen for 3-4 times before she had me begging her to let me cum. She kept quiet throughout me begging her, I could still feel whatever she was doing to me. It must have either been the 5th or 6th time before she allow me to shoot my load out as she continued stroking my cock, pumping till the last drop of semen came out. Emilia got off the bed and went for the towel, cleaning me up again before dumping the towel into the corner of the room, she reach for the bottle of wine took a drink from it, kissing me afterward as the wine flow from her mouth into mine.

Emiliawhispering) do you think you are ready for another round?

Daniel: No…(shaking my head)

Emilia laughed slightly as she spoke,

Emilia: your mouth says no, but your body is saying yes.

I lifted my head slightly to see her hands playing with me as she slowly got me to stand upright.

Emilia: aren’t you a little liar.

She turn away from me and got further down the bed as she gently plant kisses on along my whole manhood. Her tongue tickling along side the kisses.

Emilia: So do you want me to suck you?

I wanted to say “No” but cock just override my brain and “Yes” came out instead.

Emilia: Do you want to see?

I nodded as she reach up to remove the stocking around my eyes. She fluff up a pillow and place it under my head, giving me an elevated view of what she was planning to do. At this point, my cock was already slightly sore from all the teasing the first two rounds. My cock kinda pulled back as her tongue came into contact with it.

Emilia: feeling sore?

Daniel: slightly…

Emilia: don’t worry… this will make you feel better.

Using her index finger and thumb wrapped around the base of the shaft, to hold me in place, her hot breath blowing on the swollen head.

Daniel: ARGH!!!!

As her lips sealed around my shaft, her tongue circling the head inside her mouth.

Daniel: Fuck Emilia!!!

She suck in harder, I felt my cock being draw deeper inside her mouth, I felt the start of her throat. My cock pressing up again it.

My fist were clasped up, I was pulling at the restrains as Emilia got lower and lower on my cock, taking me further inside her throat as her fingers tickled my balls while she fed more of me into her throat.

Daniel: FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Daniel: URGH!!!…. ARGH!!!!

I watch as Emilia swallowed me completely, her nose pressed up against my groin, my cock totally disappearing from view. I felt her throat tightening around my shaft, squeezing the total length.

Daniel: ARGH!! Fuck Emilia….

She slowly ease her way up as saliva flow down the shaft, wetting my balls. She suck down hard on the head of my penis, it bought a mixture of pain and pleasure. I was struggling to breath properly at this point, she ease herself back down again, sucking back up her saliva as she went, the mixture of pain and pleasure was exhilarating. She kept this up for the next couple of minute till I was ready to cum again.

Daniel: Emilia… Emilia….

She knew what I wanted, she stop and dislodge herself from my cock, I got a good look as my entire nether region was covered in her saliva, she smiled at me as she used her index finger to circle the swollen head, toying with it like a cat with a mouse. My cock twitching non-stop as she toyed with it.

Emilia: How badly do you want to fuck me, Daniel?

I was struggled to form a rational thought.

Emilia: tell me… how badly…( she lean down, running the tip of her tongue from my balls to the tip, circling around it for good measure) you want to fuck me?

Her hands wrapping itself around my cock, squeezing it tightly as she spoke again.

Emilia: what do you want?

Daniel: I… I want to be inside you.

Emilia: hmmmm… where???

Daniel: Fuck Emilia! I want to fuck you so bad now..

She release her gripe of my cock, reaching up to untie me as she straddled me.

Emilia: Show me….( she whispered softly into my ears)

I got up into a sitting position as I gripe hold of her and flipped her over on to the bed, my hands reaching for her panties as I pulled it down, I was planning of pleasing her orally first when she stopped me,

Emilia: I want your cock in me, not your tongue…

I reach for her pussy with my hand, she was already wet, dripping wet as I felt her juices over my fingers. I got in between her legs, holding my cock as I slide myself easily into her. Emilia shut her eyes, arching her back as I entered her slowly. I stopped when I was fully inside her, supporting both her legs just below the knees, I lifted her legs and pulled her closer to me. She swept her hair back as she looked at me, I lean down toward hers, my lips touching hers. She parted her lips as our tongues met, I slowly rock my hips. Soft moans escape her lips as she wrapped her arms around my neck. We made love that night, it was slow and sweet, our bodies pressed up against each other as the rain poured non stop outside the window, lightning flashing across the night sky, thunder rocking but all I could hear was Emilia’s soft moans in my ear as I pumped my cock into her. I lost count of how many times we made love that night but what I do remember was that it was only in Emilia’s favourite position.
Old 01-10-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
2ya2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story bro, support for more.
Old 01-10-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9851 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Great update, please continue bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1