The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2004, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 23
A_Nobody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Anonymous AIDs Test

Hi every one who is reading this, there is some talk on AIDs and HIV
during the recent weeks. Even the official number of infections are
considered alarming.

Some brothers will remember me for my FR on my AIDs Test quite sometime
ago.

I will be going down to DSC this coming Wednesday for another anonymous
test. Although I do not frequently have sexual contact with FLs and Prostitutes & when I do I will use a condom. Still I do not feel secure
and my doubts are overwhelming my thoughts.

My advice to everyone here is to be responsible for what you do.
Please use your head and not your dick.
As for those who wants to clear their doubts, I hope to see you guys there.
Old 27-11-2004, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 20
Landlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anonymous AIDs Test

Good luck on the test.
Old 28-11-2004, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

old and tried warrior man you!
Old 28-11-2004, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
scgy98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to DSC clinic on Saturday. it was closed.
will go there this Wednesday again
Old 29-11-2004, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgy98
went to DSC clinic on Saturday. it was closed.
will go there this Wednesday again
There was an Aids conference I think on e day so it was closed.

Be Responsible do a test:
DSC Clinic 62540212
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Sat fr 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tue and Wed fr 6.30 to 8pm.
Old 07-12-2004, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It is easy to say but hard to really follow everytime though.

What the govenment can do will be to help the local guys who cannot find mates in our 5Cs land to find some foreign imports.

Indeed msm is a problem but the problem of HIV is more rampant among the educated I feel. Nowadays simply cannot push all the blames to education cause most singaporeans have been educated at least on some sex education. There r 'use condoms' posters at the red light district areas also but people still do it.

Now okay they kenot do anything to us. They make it mandatory to test the newborn. Than if newborn infected the parents will be traced and so on. Not a bad way though for a start but this only 'cures' the problem after it happened and not b4.

The 'fear' education was used on cigarettes as on the boxes. Nowadays we have people going to 7 eleven. 'A...marlboro light family.' (As in the picture on the box is family one) Or they simply tear it away or put into their own metal boxes. 'Fear' strategy will fail again this time cause majority guys simply ruled by our little brain.

Similarly we have the posters at DSC showing the pictures of stds but how useful r they anyway? Majority people who turn up at DSC r people who have suspected themselves of getting anything though.

There is 1 definite way to solve this problem once and for all. Not sure if is applicable to all but if anyone is seeing this and u have the power to change do help singapore. Just a suggestion:

a) Mandatory blood tests for infants r done already. Another one will be HIV testings at either primary 6, sec 4 ,J2 or poly or ITE and esp during NS. A checkup once or twice a year for NS personnels. Allow them to use their whatever CPF, medisave or what to pay for the tests.

b) Education will have to be revamped. The problem of HIV has to be addressed to the public through books from young and not wait till Sec 2 Science Chapter 13 than come to know of sex. The public should be educated more on HIV and know that they r just like any of us until they start falling ill and that sharing of utensils as such will not spread the disease.
Hopefully government can offer some incentives for medication reduction costs for HIV patients, no need exactly like thailand but just help to reduce significantly. This is to encourage HIV patients to seek treatment and not to go around spreading. I do not believe that this will encourage more guys to cheong unprotected as government will help them if they kena. The HIV patients who wish to recieve the government grants r to prove themselves worthy as in compulsory volunteer work to help the needy while they r still able to work. The main aim is to help the families of HIV personnels who r much likely to get affected.

c) Companies can be offered incentives to let their workers go for yearly health checks. This include not only HIV but a whole personal body checkup. Any early signs will be detacted early.

d) Worst come to worst, simply jumble up the election voting with complusory health checkups. Everyone who is healthy and most likely sexually active as in above 21 has to vote. Although this may pull down some of the votes but it will serve its purpose. Otherwise,a compulsory health check for people age 21 and above. Guys can be tested during their NS and reservists but we have to consider woman also as in more and more educated women travel around also.

I only hope that something can be done instead of simply pushing the blame around. The 'blame game' is just like some parties election going on criticise here and there but eventually what the people wants to see is changes. U cannot tell singaporeans that u want to test everyone of them for HIV cause u want to protect the majority. U need to tell them that the govenment is concerned with their health and is offering incentives for full body checkups so that we will have a healthy workforce.

In China, there r already DNA banks being set up slowly in some areas. Sg have but that's for ex-convicts. Only a matter of time b4 they extend to us I feel...

ps: I have nothing against cheongsters for I am one of them. Families and kids r innocent. Don't drag them in.

Cheers

Last edited by collin_23; 07-12-2004 at 07:51 PM.
Old 07-12-2004, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

Visitor coming to sinapore shd also hv HIV test. It shd be a very fast process rite?
Old 07-12-2004, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Don't think they will do it to foreigners cause sg depends much on tourism.

What they can do will only be like offer free health screenings for tourists maybe but in actual fact the cost already charged on their tickets.
Old 07-12-2004, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
angpai28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bravos to your braveness to go for test.
Old 08-12-2004, 05:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
patcheongsh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angpai28
Bravos to your braveness to go for test.
i seem to recall somewhere i saw a calculation that the probability of striking jackpot is higher than that of a person who practices safe sex getting aids.

keywords safe sex

all the best on your checkup
Prove I am right bo? CyberOKT is ex-SK. Dunt dare answer my question instead use his many nicks to minus me 52 points. CyberOKT = Cyber-Gangster. Use MONGOLIANS as fake koreans. Bonk at your own risk bros.
Old 11-12-2004, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Ever since the Aids Awareness publicity by the media, today the DSC is crowded with people. Within 1 1/2hr, the number had reached 60+ pax. I went there today for my 3mth window frame, phew another Negative for me.
Old 12-12-2004, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
thecas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro luna, congrats But how frequently do u test?

PPle + ed :gottasexu , Camelot, kkspore, roflmaoxz, alf_9, goodpartn, BustLover, ChokDeeDee, m0n3ym1nd, raverboy,odsendSYT
Old 12-12-2004, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecas
Bro luna, congrats But how frequently do u test?
Thanks. I will not say frequently, cos' i'm guilty of doing something stupid at late Aug. So the councilor susgest that i come 3mth later to confirm the result. As long i did not do that "action" again, probably once a year or 2 year once also no problem.

Last edited by Luna; 12-12-2004 at 11:48 AM.
Old 13-12-2004, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 23
perrymason32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

True.

But it's good to exercise caution and go for testing anyway because

1) whatever the odds, the stakes are too high—for getting infected, and worse, not knowing about the infection and passing it onto a loved one

2) although the probability will remain lower than of winning the lottery for some time, the probability continues to rise in time of at least the factors of the infection, which are the exponentially growing number of infected persons as well as continuing rapid globalisation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patcheongsh
i seem to recall somewhere i saw a calculation that the probability of striking jackpot is higher than that of a person who practices safe sex getting aids....
Old 13-12-2004, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold

this issue is very complicated , troublesome, fearful, etc etc. BUT once again hope everyone here prastice safe sex and also try to "promote" safe sex to ur friends and any other who close to you. i personnal feel that for commercial sex, as long as both parties follow the rule( no raw) , getting hiv ( not other std)can be almost zero, and many people or public like to tackle the problem regarding commerical sex, i was think people who engage ONS was a group of very high risk as usually they don't practise safe sex, they always had the mindset both parties are not pros, why protect? this mindset is very wrong, as hiv already exsisting in many of so call normal people but not only sex workers. so at the end of the day, no matter which way of sex life style you want or have, always SAFE SEX. nice day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1