The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all
Re: My Teenage Daughter and her Boyfriend

Good story, camping for more
Old 21-07-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Kristy dragged her feet as she tried to resist being 'towed' into the master bedroom.

"I'll wake you before school," I said before shutting the door. Hearing all those stories about teenagers running away from home made me worry. If Kristy were to run away from home, my in-laws were sure to kick up a fuss; not to mention Kristy's biological mother, who loves to exploit any chance she could to get back her ex-husband and me.
I did a quick check – my handphone and all my things were still unpacked in the suitcase downstairs. Unlike her room, there was no way to climb into ours unless you were Spider-Man!

The inside lock clicked. That stupid girl must have locked herself inside my room. This made me snap.

"Two can play that game, my dear Kristy! If you want to lock yourself in my room, I will make sure you stay locked inside!" I hollered.

I went to the store room and took out some cords to tie around the door knob and the other end around the stair well.

I don’t think that could stop her from leaving the room but she would have to put up a real struggle and the ensuing noise might awaken the maid or myself.

Happy with my handiwork, I went downstairs to retrieve my phone. I called my husband; I bet he would flip when I tell him his precious angel was so eager to give up her cherry to some Ah Beng.

The call went directly to voice mail. What time was it in Shen Zhen anyway? He can’t be still having meeting at this hour of the night, can he?

He must be fucking some young Chinese chick. That’s why his phone is switched off. Like father, like daughter. Only thinking with their sex organs.

I clenched my fists. I really felt like punching either one of them.

"Fuck them both! I’m going to get myself another drink." I said loud enough for myself to hear.

I sat by the bar counter and made myself another Screwdriver.

"Yes! This is the life! Fuck them!" I said, this time a bit louder.

The maid came scurrying out to see what had happened.

"If Missy comes out of my room, tell me." I instructed the maid who nodded in obedience; "Don’t let Missy mix with any of those neighbourhood Ah Bengs, you hear me?"

Again, she nodded. She seemed like she wanted to tell me something else but I guess she could see I was in no state to carry out a meaningful conversation so she excused herself and went back into her room, probably to call her Bangla boyfriend and gossip. Sometimes I wonder how they could communicate? Sign language over their Nokia phones?

I started laughing. The kick must be coming. Might as well. It’s been an exhausting day.

If Kristy's cherry was going to get popped, it should be to a 'good' man of their choosing and 'rewarding' to both families. Marriage has always been about 'power, property and control'.

At least for tonight, Kristy's virginity was safely locked up for the night.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 21-07-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Mervon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, support!!
Old 21-07-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoido View Post
Good story, camping for more
Thank you for camping here Bro whatdoido. You 'do' the right thing. Heh heh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mervon View Post
Good story, support!!
Thank you for the compliments and the support Bro Mervon!

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 21-07-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
FittyPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it coming bro. Really nice story to read
Old 21-07-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
SMRTAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here!
Old 21-07-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 22-07-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
AgentLowRain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, hoping to read more
Old 22-07-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to be reading it from a different gender perspective.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 22-07-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 22-07-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: My Teenage Daughter and her Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FittyPartner View Post
Keep it coming bro. Really nice story to read
Will try to update a bit tonight, Bro FittyPartner. Thanks for the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTAss View Post
Another camper here!
Thanks for camping here Bro SMRTAss. Hope no more SMRT breakdowns soon. Heh heh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Camping here for more updates please.
Thanks for your continued support for both my threads, Bro otamay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentLowRain View Post
Nice story TS, hoping to read more
Thanks for your compliments Bro AgentLowRain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Nice to be reading it from a different gender perspective.
Thanks Bro zendra! Thought try to write something different for a change. Hope this works?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Thank you for your compliments Bro madpig88 and for supporting both my threads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Thank you for your compliments Bro Informer. Will try to update a bit more tonight.

Old 22-07-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
I started laughing. The kick must be coming. Might as well. It’s been an exhausting day.

If Kristy's cherry was going to get popped, it should be to a 'good' man of their choosing and 'rewarding' to both families. Marriage has always been about 'power, property and control'.

At least for tonight, Kristy's virginity was safely locked up for the night.
I refilled my drink and headed upstairs to Kristy's room. If I was going to spend the night in her room, I might as well spend it on my own terms. I thought I could drink to my heart’s content during our overseas trip but I had to 'babysit' my sick sister and her under-aged son. My other sisters both acted like prunes; want to appear like 'goody two-shoes' in front of close relatives. Such hypocrites!

As I entered to Kristy's room, I was 'greeted' by the smell of baby powder and the smell of 'innocence'. Hers was a a typical teenage girl's bedroom with pink sheets and Hello Kitty stuffed toys scattered all over the room. I grabbed the life-sized teddy bear that was sitting by the bed and hugged it tightly. Somehow, I felt so lost. I felt like crying out loud. Kristy used to be such an obedient girl; even though she wasn't my real flesh and blood, she had always listened to me.

( Click to show/hide )

Wiping away my tears, I surveyed the room. Her wall was plastered with posters of various celebrities, like Orlando Bloom and Justin Timberlake. It also had some K-Pop band; G-Dragon, I think? Although I fail to find such men attractive.

On her desk rested a photograph of Kristy and her classmates in their JC uniforms from last year; the photograph was taken after they won the debate. Where was that once docile and innocent girl?

Her laptop was left unlocked so I went into her Facebook account to find out more about this Aaron boy; I wanted to know – what kind of a boy could have 'stolen' our Kristy from us?

After some searching, I found the 'correct' Aaron; it says there that he is of Eurasian descent. This explains why Kristy is head over heels in love with this boy. From personal experience, I knew how good-looking some of these Eurasian boys are; in fact, my own sister married one. He used to be a strapping stud; he looked so good in his police uniform. But being well-endowed was his only redeeming quality or I would have wrested him from my dear sister.

Turning my attention back to the task at hand, I continued to examine both their profiles. Both their relationship statuses remain as 'single' so either they are still in their initial stage or they were not stupid as to let the whole world know of their relationship.

I went through her PM history and found mushy exchanges between the two. Walls and walls of 'I miss you' and all sorts of adolescent exchanges.

Scrolling down, I saw that photographs were exchanged. Fully clothed.

Then they got bolder and bolder in their exchanges until I saw one that made me gasp in shock!

Last edited by SerflySGR; 23-07-2019 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Added illustration for "Life-sized teddy bear"
Old 23-07-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 23-07-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

wow!! she have found out how much endowed Aaron have that she also want a taste of the meat....

please continue, can't wait for the excitement ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1