The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 15
taker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to behold
told off by ML

Found a place in north area.Viet young Syt massage.Clean place wasnt expecting anything.She stroked differently in thigh areas n i asked u can massage there.she smiled n showed $50 hand sign.i was happy n started auto roaming.she looked away n then i in high mode touched her pussy area.

Wah she immediately teared up n told me pls respect her she is doing this for an extra income and she is also someone's else child.

she continued but i was totally not in the mood.really hit me hard after that.
Old 19-07-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light
Re: told off by ML

Damm..thats fucked up feeling man. Maybe she newbie hor. She should at least be up front about the dos and donts lor
Old 19-07-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

visit her a month later, she should be seasoned already
Old 19-07-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Must be newbie lah....after afew rounds she will be season wor
Old 19-07-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by taker97 View Post
Found a place in north area.Viet young Syt massage.Clean place wasnt expecting anything.She stroked differently in thigh areas n i asked u can massage there.she smiled n showed $50 hand sign.i was happy n started auto roaming.she looked away n then i in high mode touched her pussy area.

Wah she immediately teared up n told me pls respect her she is doing this for an extra income and she is also someone's else child.

Can see she is new to this, can share location?.
i like vietnamese

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 19-07-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 5
whampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud of

Hardly see vietnam FL around as ML.
Old 19-07-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Should reply respect my friend yusof
Old 19-07-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Quote:

Got similar experience many years back by PRC ML. Agreed on price then I tried to go under her bra, she immediately back off and the voice like going to cry, telling me “你可以摸外面就好吗?我也是人,最私处只让我的男人摸”.

Fast forward 6 months later, she happily push up bra for me to suck her nipples and then guide my hands to outside her panties while telling me how she wants me to be inside her and asking me to spend a night with her for 1k SGD cos she can’t wait for me to be pumping her...
Old 19-07-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ahhui8787 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Must be newbie
Old 19-07-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Got similar experience many years back by PRC ML. Agreed on price then I tried to go under her bra, she immediately back off and the voice like going to cry, telling me “你可以摸外面就好吗?我也是人,最私处只让我的男人摸”.

Fast forward 6 months later, she happily push up bra for me to suck her nipples and then guide my hands to outside her panties while telling me how she wants me to be inside her and asking me to spend a night with her for 1k SGD cos she can’t wait for me to be pumping her...
So...did you spent that SGD 1k?
Old 19-07-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
So...did you spent that SGD 1k?
Nope, not that rich and stupid enough to do it. But must say her skills improved a lot during the 6 months. Still remembered one of my last visits to her before she left, she was even trying to get me to FJ in shop for 200. Lost contact with her after that though, don't know if that's her last burst of fire or she's back here/elsewhere in the trade
Old 19-07-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 9
Lonelyrocker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyrocker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyrocker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyrocker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yeah, man. Hope the ML's are open from the start. But seems they are just out to earn your cash.
Old 19-07-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

进厨房就不要怕油烟

进房间就不要怕蓝鸟

Old 19-07-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:

The tactic is like this. They try to set limits so you have to pay more before you can roam pussy.

You can also play the game. Tell her it's because she so chio or her skill so good that you cannot hold back. Most females have a weakness for flattery.

But it's true if you are not to their taste then they just let you touch quite reluctantly.

In my case was a PRC syt ML. Supposed to be teasing only. But I started roaming outside, then inside also. Once started, kind of awkward for her to set boundaries. Furthermore I visit quite regularly. And so like that lor. She ask me why I always can skip lunch and go massage, not hungry? I say because I always can eat tofu until full full Her face always look serious, look away, when I roam her. So I gather she a bit buay song, but what the hell.
Old 19-07-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

If she’s really a virgin in this trade then it’s a thrill to pop her cherry. First one to hit home base will break the wall. Every man wants to be the first to feel the wet wet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1