The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Office sex, how common is it?

One and ONLY time but that is sooooooooooo memorable.

Her : A client office girl (age : 26)
Office : Ard Chinatown

Time : Day time ard 3pm

Where : Office meeting room and private toilet (this is the old colonial type of office where the toilet is within the office)

Was doing my round of sales when I happen to be ard her office, called her up and she says she is the only staff at level 1 now (level 2 have 2 other staff)

Went down and chat her up, things lead to hot hot chat and we end up petting in meeting room, fingered her and she gave me a good BJ there.......

Could not take it anymore and I wanted to up her, she says : not here, you go toilet and wait for me.......

Fast hand fast leg....... and she join me in 2mins (she went up to check on her colleagues that they are still busy in discussion)

And YESSSSSSSSSS, we had such a wonderful sex there and can even wash up as the toilet has shower facility........

Nice, thrilling and satisfying...... she is one of the girl i had unforgettable sex with.........

Sweeeeeeeet Memories

P/S : Audrey koh, I hope you read this....... if you happen to be in SBF.

Missing you.......
Old 08-07-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
vasewang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post

Where : Office meeting room and private toilet (this is the old colonial type of office where the toilet is within the office)

Was doing my round of sales when I happen to be ard her office, called her up and she says she is the only staff at level 1 now (level 2 have 2 other staff)

Went down and chat her up, things lead to hot hot chat and we end up petting in meeting room, fingered her and she gave me a good BJ there.......

Could not take it anymore and I wanted to up her, she says : not here, you go toilet and wait for me.......

Fast hand fast leg....... and she join me in 2mins (she went up to check on her colleagues that they are still busy in discussion)

And YESSSSSSSSSS, we had such a wonderful sex there and can even wash up as the toilet has shower facility........

Nice, thrilling and satisfying...... she is one of the girl i had unforgettable sex with.........

Sweeeeeeeet Memories

Missing you.......
This is indeed memorable, thanks for sharing bro!
Old 08-07-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennytan View Post
i guess thats the benefit of a small company....working in a local bank is too dangerous to do in office
the second one was the best ever.
Old 09-07-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
It is a kinky fetish but this days wouldn't try most office have CCTV every corner.

As a guy you risk getting fired as a woman you risk getting blackmail.

Better go somewhere comfy to do the deed and enjoy.

unless you are working in those small office and have a tiko boss LMAO.

Well rules of the thumb do what you enjoy just don't get caught.
The thrill in office sex is that there’s a risk of getting caught.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 09-07-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
The thrill in office sex is that there’s a risk of getting caught.
I have to agree risk make it more trilling and sexciting
Old 09-07-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Missed my younger days where my offices were in shop houses, old storerooms and containers. No CCTV. Anywhere can be a sex playground.

One of the weirdest "office" experience I got was the boss of my waitress fb wanted us to have same room sex in her office which turned to swing something messy. That was before the restaurant was about to end operations and my fb leaving for good.

I certainly miss the "store room" office I had to myself, I dubbed "the room" which left many pussies wet and sticky.
Old 09-07-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

That turn up pretty kinky isn't it with the boss involve

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Missed my younger days where my offices were in shop houses, old storerooms and containers. No CCTV. Anywhere can be a sex playground.

One of the weirdest "office" experience I got was the boss of my waitress fb wanted us to have same room sex in her office which turned to swing something messy. That was before the restaurant was about to end operations and my fb leaving for good.

I certainly miss the "store room" office I had to myself, I dubbed "the room" which left many pussies wet and sticky.
Old 09-07-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
That turn up pretty kinky isn't it with the boss involve
Yes. The boss was single, mid 40s and dating one of her staff. She was a waterfall.
Old 09-07-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

B, nobody else dare to have sex in the office as there are multiple CCTV
in the office. I am the only one because I am the BOSS and only I can view
the CCTV.
I once saw my admin gal changed into her gym gear in her cubicle after she lock up the office door thinking nobody knows. but again she is in late 40s so really nothing exciting to see
Old 09-07-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Yes. The boss was single, mid 40s and dating one of her staff. She was a waterfall.
I see such bosses are hard to come by especially one that can create a waterfall.....
Old 09-07-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Funnily enough it started with us getting caught in the rain.

So basically, I started this new job on June 3.

Got assigned to be under this lady in my small office by the name of M.

I'm 26 she's 29.

It all started with us getting caught in the rain, on the first office lunch on the first day I was at work. M and another female colleague (the "Office Mum") were kind enough to share one umbrella to go to 7/11 from our lunch spot to buy spare umbrellas for me and another male colleague.

M got pretty drenched, and she was wearing a white singlet top that left very little to the imagination once it got wet. Back at the office, I was trying very hard not to openly ogle at her as she bent over almost 90 degrees whilst towelling her wet hair, showing off the tasteful 38D bra she was wearing inside her top through her top armholes. But hey, why waste an opportunity right?

One week went by without anything happening. Little did I know that in that week my furtive glances I snuck towards her had been noticed by people in the office sat around us, and even she noticed it. But no repercussions happened, nothing bad happened, so life went on as usual.
I got my eye candy, she continued to be my boss at work.

One morning in the office, Office Mum suddenly brought up the topic of relationships and women with us guys. I was the single one of the lot, and she posed me the question "so do you like young girls or older women?" Without hesitation I said "if I had 2 girls in front of me, all else being equal but one is 3 years older and the other is 3 years younger, I'd pick the one who is 3 years older anytime."

That answer quite clearly took M and Office Mum aback, and they quizzed me more. I just said that I valued personality over looks, and I didn't like timid girls. M gave me a strange look, which I didn't understand then but just brushed off.

Went for lunch, came back to her post-it note on my table with her HP number on it, ostensibly for me to contact her regarding some office work I needed to do whilst she was away at her own lunch time. Began texting in the office, and straight off the bat she was asking me VERY PERSONAL questions about my taste in girls, and stuff like that. By this point I was starting to get wary, wondering where the hell do I draw the line with being candid with my female boss and where it becomes me sexually harassing her with unwanted details. Because I was still naively assuming she was asking me those questions naively, or at least like any typical conservative SG girl who MAY or MAY NOT be looking to explore.

When we were both home the texting went on till the night, and it became pretty direct about sex stuff. She asked me what I liked most of her body, and I just thought fuck it, tits. Not a natural tit man but hey, I like a nice pair when I see one. Then I told her that I wasn't like any usual Asian guy who was conservative and shit. That I used to be a swinger both in SG and abroad in the UK during uni. Wasn't me bragging as much as me trying to scare her off by preemptively outing myself as not being the typical run-of-the-mill SG guy.

The next part shocked me.

She outed herself to me saying she used to be a part of SBF years ago too (she's retired now), and that she was every bit as crazy as I said my experiences were.

So I Was like... woah, shit just got real, a kindred spirit?

She dared me first to ask her out for dinner on the upcoming Friday. It was Tuesday night at this time. I was like okay sure, you dare me to ask you out I will ask you out.

So anyway, she then let slip more juicy details about how she had a kink for public and office sex. I was like well I was crazy like that but it was years ago.

Next day was a Wednesday. We continued flirting nonstop at work through messages, ostensibly teasing each other and basically irritating the hell out of each other at work. She took to calling me "Stress Ball", and I retaliated by calling her "Bubbles" (because Bubbles has a temper and is irritatingly cute).

Our office occupied only a single floor all to ourselves pretty much, with two other vacant units on our floor. As such, there were 3 female toilets, 2 of which were relatively unused. The day after we opened up about our sexual side to each other, she dared me to look for her outside one of the toilets in one secluded corner of our floor after work ended. Then she dared me to have my way with her and "be rough and be yourself". So we made the absolute fuck out in the corridor, keeping an ear peeled for any of our colleagues coming out of the office. Couldn't take the sexual tension anymore, choked her and pushed her into the vacant toilet, got into a cubicle, and we proceeded to fuck the living shit out of each other in a 10 minute quickie. Served her a creampie; she had told me that she was on the pill and I regularly got tested once every 2 months, so we trusted each other on that.

From that Wednesday onwards, we had at least one makeout session every day at work. Be it in the afternoon as a perk me up, or after work as an unwinding way.

Fast forward to Friday, we went for a dinner date together and then drinks nearby our office. At 11pm we decided to sneak back to our office, which had no cameras and only a fingerprint lock system, and once back there we stripped inside of the main entrance area and basically rough made-out to the Director's Office. Got her on the table, finger fucked her to a couple screaming orgasms, and ate her out really nicely before pounding her in doggy. Let's just say after that night and the Wednesday/Thursday beforehand, there wasn't an inch of her tits that weren't marked by my hickeys.

As of now, we've sorta been fuck buddies for almost a month now. Every day I snatch small moments at work to get her out to our little private corner for a hot makeout session, complete with choking, taunting, lots of frenching and lip biting, and humping through our lower clothed halves. And I don't mean the usual frenching or deep tongue play. I mean literally sucking the faces off each other and biting all over wherever we want. She's just restocked her pills last weekend when she went abroad for holiday, so we've held off sex for the moment...

Just in time for my birthday in mid-July-ish, and hopefully a proper night of fucking in a proper hotel suite where we're gonna ravage each other within an inch of our lives. She still rides my ass hard in the office when I'm a slow learner of my work (glad to say I'm improving though). But outside of it...

*grins and bites my lips* oh it feels fucking amazing to destress to my heart's content with my female supervisor M.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 09-07-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post

Sweeeeeeeet Memories

Missing you.......
Dunno about the rest, but the first thing I do after ready is to log in FB and search AUDREY Koh lol. Nice share
Old 09-07-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Dunno about the rest, but the first thing I do after ready is to log in FB and search AUDREY Koh lol. Nice share
Me too, but quite a long list though
Old 09-07-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Funnily enough it started with us getting caught in the rain.

So basically, I started this new job on June 3.

Got assigned to be under this lady in my small office by the name of M.

I'm 26 she's 29.

It all started with us getting caught in the rain, on the first office lunch on the first day I was at work. M and another female colleague (the "Office Mum") were kind enough to share one umbrella to go to 7/11 from our lunch spot to buy spare umbrellas for me and another male colleague.

M got pretty drenched, and she was wearing a white singlet top that left very little to the imagination once it got wet. Back at the office, I was trying very hard not to openly ogle at her as she bent over almost 90 degrees whilst towelling her wet hair, showing off the tasteful 38D bra she was wearing inside her top through her top armholes. But hey, why waste an opportunity right?

One week went by without anything happening. Little did I know that in that week my furtive glances I snuck towards her had been noticed by people in the office sat around us, and even she noticed it. But no repercussions happened, nothing bad happened, so life went on as usual.
I got my eye candy, she continued to be my boss at work.

One morning in the office, Office Mum suddenly brought up the topic of relationships and women with us guys. I was the single one of the lot, and she posed me the question "so do you like young girls or older women?" Without hesitation I said "if I had 2 girls in front of me, all else being equal but one is 3 years older and the other is 3 years younger, I'd pick the one who is 3 years older anytime."

That answer quite clearly took M and Office Mum aback, and they quizzed me more. I just said that I valued personality over looks, and I didn't like timid girls. M gave me a strange look, which I didn't understand then but just brushed off.

Went for lunch, came back to her post-it note on my table with her HP number on it, ostensibly for me to contact her regarding some office work I needed to do whilst she was away at her own lunch time. Began texting in the office, and straight off the bat she was asking me VERY PERSONAL questions about my taste in girls, and stuff like that. By this point I was starting to get wary, wondering where the hell do I draw the line with being candid with my female boss and where it becomes me sexually harassing her with unwanted details. Because I was still naively assuming she was asking me those questions naively, or at least like any typical conservative SG girl who MAY or MAY NOT be looking to explore.

When we were both home the texting went on till the night, and it became pretty direct about sex stuff. She asked me what I liked most of her body, and I just thought fuck it, tits. Not a natural tit man but hey, I like a nice pair when I see one. Then I told her that I wasn't like any usual Asian guy who was conservative and shit. That I used to be a swinger both in SG and abroad in the UK during uni. Wasn't me bragging as much as me trying to scare her off by preemptively outing myself as not being the typical run-of-the-mill SG guy.

The next part shocked me.

She outed herself to me saying she used to be a part of SBF years ago too (she's retired now), and that she was every bit as crazy as I said my experiences were.

So I Was like... woah, shit just got real, a kindred spirit?

She dared me first to ask her out for dinner on the upcoming Friday. It was Tuesday night at this time. I was like okay sure, you dare me to ask you out I will ask you out.

So anyway, she then let slip more juicy details about how she had a kink for public and office sex. I was like well I was crazy like that but it was years ago.

Next day was a Wednesday. We continued flirting nonstop at work through messages, ostensibly teasing each other and basically irritating the hell out of each other at work. She took to calling me "Stress Ball", and I retaliated by calling her "Bubbles" (because Bubbles has a temper and is irritatingly cute).

Our office occupied only a single floor all to ourselves pretty much, with two other vacant units on our floor. As such, there were 3 female toilets, 2 of which were relatively unused. The day after we opened up about our sexual side to each other, she dared me to look for her outside one of the toilets in one secluded corner of our floor after work ended. Then she dared me to have my way with her and "be rough and be yourself". So we made the absolute fuck out in the corridor, keeping an ear peeled for any of our colleagues coming out of the office. Couldn't take the sexual tension anymore, choked her and pushed her into the vacant toilet, got into a cubicle, and we proceeded to fuck the living shit out of each other in a 10 minute quickie. Served her a creampie; she had told me that she was on the pill and I regularly got tested once every 2 months, so we trusted each other on that.

From that Wednesday onwards, we had at least one makeout session every day at work. Be it in the afternoon as a perk me up, or after work as an unwinding way.

Fast forward to Friday, we went for a dinner date together and then drinks nearby our office. At 11pm we decided to sneak back to our office, which had no cameras and only a fingerprint lock system, and once back there we stripped inside of the main entrance area and basically rough made-out to the Director's Office. Got her on the table, finger fucked her to a couple screaming orgasms, and ate her out really nicely before pounding her in doggy. Let's just say after that night and the Wednesday/Thursday beforehand, there wasn't an inch of her tits that weren't marked by my hickeys.

As of now, we've sorta been fuck buddies for almost a month now. Every day I snatch small moments at work to get her out to our little private corner for a hot makeout session, complete with choking, taunting, lots of frenching and lip biting, and humping through our lower clothed halves. And I don't mean the usual frenching or deep tongue play. I mean literally sucking the faces off each other and biting all over wherever we want. She's just restocked her pills last weekend when she went abroad for holiday, so we've held off sex for the moment...

Just in time for my birthday in mid-July-ish, and hopefully a proper night of fucking in a proper hotel suite where we're gonna ravage each other within an inch of our lives. She still rides my ass hard in the office when I'm a slow learner of my work (glad to say I'm improving though). But outside of it...

*grins and bites my lips* oh it feels fucking amazing to destress to my heart's content with my female supervisor M.
You, my brother, are 1 lucky fucker hahaha
Old 09-07-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
GreenWitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Haha did you find anything interesting?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1