The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jayjay4387 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Chances of HIV after unprotected with Thai?

Hi guys,

So 2 days back, I visited a Thai under one of the stables in SBF. I had some drinks before that and was kind of high. The girl on the other hand really liked me and we started really passionately. We ended up having unprotected sex.

I've visited other girls with this particular stable before but this is my first time having unprotected with a WL. Now I'm quite concerned about a possible HIV infection.

The girl mentioned she is from Bangkok. And she seems quite new to the trade. How clean are these girls that work with the stables?

Any bros out there have similar experiences to share? Any good advice is welcomed too. Thanks in advance!
Old 30-06-2019, 04:54 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chances of HIV after unprotected with Thai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay4387 View Post
Hi guys,

So 2 days back, I visited a Thai under one of the stables in SBF. I had some drinks before that and was kind of high. The girl on the other hand really liked me and we started really passionately. We ended up having unprotected sex.

I've visited other girls with this particular stable before but this is my first time having unprotected with a WL. Now I'm quite concerned about a possible HIV infection.

The girl mentioned she is from Bangkok. And she seems quite new to the trade. How clean are these girls that work with the stables?

Any bros out there have similar experiences to share? Any good advice is welcomed too. Thanks in advance!
There is definitely a chance of catching HIV so you need to hurry to the doctor and consider PEP before it is too late.

If you want to take the gamble then just wait out the window period and get tested.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-06-2019, 07:43 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

I strongly suggest you consider sam's advice ....go for PEP

Do note that PEP is most effective within 72 hours from exposure....
you can call Dr tan and partner up for advice on PEP
http://drtanandpartners.com/hiv-pep-at-our-clinic/

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 01-07-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi guys,

How clean or not clean doesn't matter here. Cos Hiv has no discrimination.
If you are fear of hiv, follow what bro said as it is within 72 hours.
If you want to wait out and get tested after window period, it is still OK.
But seriously why do you want to rely your own well-being based on the others.
Talking about chances, it is less than 1% based on one exposure. However, get precaution is up to you - you are in charge.
Old 02-07-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
We ended up having unprotected sex
You should not have done that TS but what is done is done but have you already gone for the PEP?
Old 02-07-2019, 04:48 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulus View Post
You should not have done that TS but what is done is done but have you already gone for the PEP?
If he hasn't done PEP by now it's probably too late.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 07-07-2019, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
What is pep?
Old 07-07-2019, 07:36 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
What is pep?
Paid Entry of Pussies.

Sub committee within the PAP tasked with the responsibility of ensuring sexual satisfaction for all Singaporeans.

http://bfy.tw/OSfg

Old 07-07-2019, 07:37 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Treatment to reduce to risk of getting HIV by taking a combo of antiretroviral medicines... it is effective within 72 hours after a sexual exposure.. recommended for those are in the mid-high range risk category.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=746

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
What is pep?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1