The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2006, 04:18 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Justin Hoyte is too inexperience to be playing regularly in that position. Gael Clichy is a under 21 French player in that position. Unfortunately, he suffered the same injury that sidelined Ashley Cole for much of last season. He is the only natural player in that position for Arsenal. Flamini although doing well in that position, he still lack that defensive instinct like Ashley Cole.
Seriously, I think Flamini is better than Cole and Clichy. Clichy really quite injury prone. Esp when he is needed last season

Justin Hoyte just lacks muscle to play Centreback. Compare him with other centrebacks, Cannavaro, Terry, Toure, Campbell, Puyol, Rio, Senderos, Hyypia, he is lacking in terms of size, how to outmuscle big strikers?

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 08-09-2006, 07:48 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Seriously, I think Flamini is better than Cole and Clichy. Clichy really quite injury prone. Esp when he is needed last season
Justin Hoyte just lacks muscle to play Centreback. Compare him with other centrebacks, Cannavaro, Terry, Toure, Campbell, Puyol, Rio, Senderos, Hyypia, he is lacking in terms of size, how to outmuscle big strikers?

SC
Flamini is actually right footed. He has done extremely well while [lsying in a left back position last season. Traditionally a right footer is not suitable for the left back position as usually one who does play there is usually a left footer.

Clichy suffered the same injury as Cole just when he was given a run in the first team. He is unlucky as he is quite a good player who lack first time experience. Given 1 or 2 season, I am sure that he can be or if not better than Cole. Before Cole we had a Brazilian Sivilho playing in that position. He is a good player, when he left for a Spainish club, I think Celta De Vigo, fans got worried about the replacement. But Cole stepped in and make that position his as well as England's left back. Arsenal traditionally had good defenders in the left back position. Remember Kenny Samson? After Kenny we had Nigel Winterburn. At one stage, Arsenal supplied all 4 defenders to England's natinal team during George Graham's era. Right back Lee Dixon, Centre Halves Tony Adam, Steve Bould, Keown and left back in Nigel Winterburn.

I though Justin was a left back and not a centre back? He lack experience. He is a rookie in EPL.

I doubt Wenger would play Gallas in left back if given a choice as it was dispute over playing out of position that instigated his move away from Chelsea and of cos the issue that he was not given a pay raise after the rest of their team were given one by their Russian owner.

I thinks that Gallas look a bit like William Hung and they even share the same Christian name. lolx!
Old 08-09-2006, 11:26 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
At one stage, Arsenal supplied all 4 defenders to England's natinal team during George Graham's era. Right back Lee Dixon, Centre Halves Tony Adam, Steve Bould, Keown and left back in Nigel Winterburn.

I though Justin was a left back and not a centre back? He lack experience. He is a rookie in EPL.
Should be supplied the whole defence including David Seaman.

Justin Hoyte some say he play right back better, some say he play left back, while some say he play centreback.
Anyway, from his size, very hard for him to develop into a good centreback. fullback maybe.

That lan sai Ashley Cole said last year was good when he went to CL final and this year hopefully he can win CL. I almost laugh.

He was back only for final game. And the 10 games without conceding a goal was made without him

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 09-09-2006, 08:36 AM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
That lan sai Ashley Cole said last year was good when he went to CL final and this year hopefully he can win CL. I almost laugh.

He was back only for final game. And the 10 games without conceding a goal was made without him

SC
Cole is nothing but a $ grapper! He has no sense of loyalty.Although he is a very good player, if he is forced to stay, it will affect the moral of the other players. Good riddance. I hope he fail badly in Chelsea.

Our unbeaten run in the CL last season without conceding a goal is another record of ours!

We are also the only team to finished an EPL season without a defeat. In fact it stretched to 49 games.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
Galactica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Supported the Gunners since 1998.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 20
hard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i will be a Gunners supporter start from tonight 10pm......hope they will win the match
Old 09-09-2006, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard
i will be a Gunners supporter start from tonight 10pm......hope they will win the match
Sound as if you "whack" big big on Arsenal beating Middlesborough!

GOOD LUCK!
Old 09-09-2006, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Let's hope new recruits William Gallas and Julio Baptista will give the Gunners the extra edge tonite against Mee Rebus (aka Middlesborough). Oh yes, I'm an Arsenal fan.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:04 AM

1-1. I don't what happened to Arsenal this season. Maybe they are not use to Emirates Stadium or the team needs more time to gel. We should have beaten Aston Villa and Boro but we failed. We had many chances but that Boro Keeper Mark had a very good game.
Old 10-09-2006, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
1-1. I don't what happened to Arsenal this season. Maybe they are not use to Emirates Stadium or the team needs more time to gel. We should have beaten Aston Villa and Boro but we failed. We had many chances but that Boro Keeper Mark had a very good game.
Must be the players Pah chiu cheng too much. Weak legs weak hands.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 10-09-2006, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 20
hard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sound as if you "whack" big big on Arsenal beating Middlesborough!

GOOD LUCK!
hi bro,i only bet on HT ....TAO GOU YI JIE
the way arsenal play,it is very hard for them to get a goal!!
they made their opp to defend in numbers,very few shoot on goal, not enough runs from the players

in the end,i can see lots of saliva on the floor in front of my tv
Old 10-09-2006, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Must be the players Pah chiu cheng too much. Weak legs weak hands.
Same old problem, failing to win a game after dominating most of the game. Too many passes in the 3rd quarter and not enough shots from outside the box.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Quote:
yeah bro i agree arsenal problem very likely they cant adapt to the new stadium coz Highbury used to have a smaller size pitch... from the game they play not like last time when they can play very paceful game, the game they play now much more slowly liao...

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Old 10-09-2006, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 21
weert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hope this is just a slow start to the season... for the past few matches, v.frustrating to watch them. It will be quite demoralising if they become another "Newcastle"... full of promise but don't deliver...
Old 10-09-2006, 08:50 PM
Samster

I seriously wonder why Arsene Wenger wants to put Johan Djourou as Centreback instead of putting in Flamini on the left so that Gallas can go to the Centre.

Flamini-- Gallas -- Toure -- Eboue

Johan Djourou should be dropped to bench cos Gallas is better playing Centreback and Flamini is good playing leftback. While this Johan is better off switching to a fullback instead of playing centreback.

And please don't let this Johan turn into the next Cygan when it seems it is going to turn out this way.

If everytime wants to concede 1 goal first then equalise back, then this season is finish loh.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1