The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old 10-09-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20929 / Power: 42
Menshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rhino Platinum Enhancement Pill For Men. Last Longer. Hard Erections. MoreConfide

10% off for all premium member.

Fast and effiective product to tackle your ED problem.
& SBF Premium Member(account in green, red, or purple)

Click here to be SBF Premium Member

*Rate my thread to gain extra rep points, exchange of points are welcome too.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 11-09-2015, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 12
Effendy is a splendid one to beholdEffendy is a splendid one to beholdEffendy is a splendid one to beholdEffendy is a splendid one to beholdEffendy is a splendid one to beholdEffendy is a splendid one to beholdEffendy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rhino Platinum Enhancement Pill For Men. Last Longer. Hard Erections. MoreConfide

My review on Rhino

Contacted TS and was ask to give all the necessary details via PM. Recieved item in 2 days. The progress was really fast and discreet. Tried this product last night and i get a harder erection , longer penetration , no side effect , last till next now that my leg in a bit numb. In between i have and sustain many shots with my FB, she was suprise and i am able to make her receive mutiple orgasm.

Thanks TS for the good recommandation and this is really a very good product.

Try to find out yourself !
Old 11-09-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

Menshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendy View Post
My review on Rhino

Contacted TS and was ask to give all the necessary details via PM. Recieved item in 2 days. The progress was really fast and discreet. Tried this product last night and i get a harder erection , longer penetration , no side effect , last till next now that my leg in a bit numb. In between i have and sustain many shots with my FB, she was suprise and i am able to make her receive mutiple orgasm.

Thanks TS for the good recommandation and this is really a very good product.

Try to find out yourself !
Thanks for your review.

Hope to see you again.

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 11-09-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

Old 11-09-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

Old 12-09-2015, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 12
Uncle Dilbert is one of the Best!Uncle Dilbert is one of the Best!Uncle Dilbert is one of the Best!

Deal with TS and receive my stuff after 2 days.

I us to have trouble to climax , but Rhino help me to maintain and substain an erection that last longer and climax was great for me. I would recommend it to all , effect start after 15mins of consuming and it can actually last till next morning. I did many shots and will not get tired too.

Thrumbs up for TS
Old 12-09-2015, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 8
trama deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrama deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi i interested in the product. Care to feed be the price n package
Old 12-09-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trama View Post
Hi i interested in the product. Care to feed be the price n package
Check your PM.

Old 12-09-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

Old 12-09-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Dilbert View Post
Deal with TS and receive my stuff after 2 days.

I us to have trouble to climax , but Rhino help me to maintain and substain an erection that last longer and climax was great for me. I would recommend it to all , effect start after 15mins of consuming and it can actually last till next morning. I did many shots and will not get tired too.

Thrumbs up for TS
Thanks for your review. Hope to hear from you again.

Old 12-09-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster

Old 12-09-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
ILOVESGAHLIAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please PM me.

Want to give it a try.
Old 12-09-2015, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
davidsin is Cool - loads of Potential

Love to know more of this product, can pm me ?
Old 12-09-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVESGAHLIAN View Post
Please PM me.

Want to give it a try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsin View Post
Love to know more of this product, can pm me ?
Thanks for the support.Please check your private message.

Old 12-09-2015, 04:33 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Unleash your mobile Internet with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1