The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 03-07-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
h8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Opened but no apple
Old 04-07-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
julienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Spa near TPP. Just tried PRC Haz**, and must say it was really good! AR, BBBJ, FJ. Extremely service oriented.
Old 04-07-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 6
zhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by julienj View Post
Spa near TPP. Just tried PRC Haz**, and must say it was really good! AR, BBBJ, FJ. Extremely service oriented.
bro can share ctc by PM? thanks
Old 04-07-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by julienj View Post
Wow daring Sia. Near TPP only got few sides to look.
Old 04-07-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
legodick is Cool - loads of Potential

No Apple is quite sad
Old 04-07-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Biobee1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if it’s the same place. Today I went to one in this area. After FJ had a further 10mins chat before leaving, then realized they have local chinese and malays. My question is are local MLs good compared to PRC? Good quality ones I don’t mind paying abit more. I tried one from China today it was ok nothing much to shout about. bbbj was abit too fast I felt.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Any experienced bros can answer my question? Thanks.
Old 09-07-2019, 05:54 AM
Samster

fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biobee1234 View Post
Not sure if it’s the same place. Today I went to one in this area. After FJ had a further 10mins chat before leaving, then realized they have local chinese and malays. My question is are local MLs good compared to PRC? Good quality ones I don’t mind paying abit more. I tried one from China today it was ok nothing much to shout about. bbbj was abit too fast I felt.
Why not you try the locals and FR? I am sure all the bros here will look for you for the place and contact.
Old 09-07-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biobee1234 View Post
Bro which china gal u engage? If not mistaken the joint do hav local n malay price above market rate
Old 09-07-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

b4 end of this month, TPP 2 shops will move out liao to another place ... so say good bye to them if you miss them
Old 09-07-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejungle View Post
b4 end of this month, TPP 2 shops will move out liao to another place ... so say good bye to them if you miss them
Wa. Which two shops man?
Old 09-07-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Bro which china gal u engage? If not mistaken the joint do hav local n malay price above market rate
Tried R***.
Should be the place I am talking about. Above market rate ah...but if CMI is sibe sian...anyway thanks.
Old 09-07-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Why not you try the locals and FR? I am sure all the bros here will look for you for the place and contact.
If no one here tried it to enlighten me, it’s only a matter of time I take the plunge and try.
Old 10-07-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
xgal69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share location ?
Old 16-07-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 9
Coolhuhu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolhuhu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolhuhu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
2nd floor corner shop, there is one ML named Al*ce, any bro got her contact? Can pm me? Forgot to ask her for contact last time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1