The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-07-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison7788 View Post
Wow too bad i not able to visit both of them, Donna canceled my reservation last minute. For me Angel give me wow factor even i just visit her once before she take a short break in Jun. ZiQing not bad to me too.

Planning to visit Angel again, hopefully can get a slot from her.
Current any pretty ML who allow to lick and play with her nipple to intro ???
If it's any comfort, for Donna service wise you didn't miss much la, very SOP and very limited playability and roaming. Not for boobs lover too.

BUT that face of hers. I know we always say looks are subjective but Donna looks I reckon it will take the harshest of critics to not consider her gorgeous,not just in the context of ML pool, but in general. To me she is still the prettiest I have met in this trade of theirs.

Ship has sailed long ago anyway, focus on the current crop lah
Old 18-07-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jay6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any ladies here do gspot stimulation?
Old 18-07-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
If it's any comfort, for Donna service wise you didn't miss much la, very SOP and very limited playability and roaming. Not for boobs lover too.

BUT that face of hers. I know we always say looks are subjective but Donna looks I reckon it will take the harshest of critics to not consider her gorgeous,not just in the context of ML pool, but in general. To me she is still the prettiest I have met in this trade of theirs.

Ship has sailed long ago anyway, focus on the current crop lah
Agreed, I heard she low playability too. Ofcourse focus on the current crop, can't go too often coz of time and money.
Old 18-07-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Anyone else disappointed by the limited SLG stocks these days?

FN is in decline and you have ladies with limited or no roam/semi-nude/$120? I don't care how good they look.

Is Yuer coming back? Who else from the JS group is coming back?
Heard JS start to back in full swing back home and the challenge of securing visa to come here could have affect the supply.

Not sure about yu er (like this lass too), but is unlikely she will be back same for xiao qiu.
Old 18-07-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Polkadope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yoyo quite ok
Bro got two yoyo you talking about her?
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yoyo/
Old 18-07-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Polkadope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsor84 View Post
Zhu zhu has a decent rack and does BF, worth a shot or 2.
Bro this one??
https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-zhu-massage/
Her boobs in the pictures like nothing special leh hmm.. thanks for the recommendation though :-) also, what happened to Laura she left already?
Old 18-07-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polkadope View Post
Bro got two yoyo you talking about her?
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yoyo/
Yup, that one u posted the link. Quite ok but if u dun mind MP lah.
Old 18-07-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
lovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, new to the local massage scene, can i ask if there is a reason why there is no fr for simonqing’s stable? Is there something unstated with regards to them? Read back quite a number of pages didnt see any, so just wondering. The prices also quite expensive when compared.

Any experienced bros can advise?
Old 18-07-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1688 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krausery View Post
hmmmm, Her price quite high and only half nude, bro is her face worth the price tag?
referred as hebe by some bros here. there is really some resemblencce to me.

i am not a big fan to dig pussy so i think still ok la to each his own. face worth la i think lol
Old 18-07-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well, the wow feeling has been lost for a while I guess. The last ML that got on my mind for a while was Moon.

Knew the playability was low but her attractiveness, allure and sex appeal was class A standards. Plus she has a low tone sexy voice.

Yu-er was just the husky voice that appeals. Other than that, she does seems interesting in personality.
You referring to the Moon who doesn't show her face right? I think her playability should be quite high, or maybe you didn't want to push the boundaries.

My Greatest Of All Time is princess/aisha. WOW, the weight of her boobs are hard to forget.
Old 18-07-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
You referring to the Moon who doesn't show her face right? I think her playability should be quite high, or maybe you didn't want to push the boundaries.

My Greatest Of All Time is princess/aisha. WOW, the weight of her boobs are hard to forget.
Tall lanky Moon, with a mole near cinema in last stint.
Old 18-07-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

I heard there are WeChat groups with bros and ML inside where bros can post FR and interact with girls and it is managed by a group master.

Can someone PM me details of such groups?
Old 18-07-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/lin-lin-massage/

Lin Lin just arrived yesterday. This is her second stint here. The first was at the height of the JS invasion, when the animal website got busted by joint SPF and PRC government, and so she was very much under the radar.

Lin Lin has the misfortune of being totally unphotogenic, to the extent that those meitu programmes served no purpose on her. She is really prettier in person, and has a sweet smile and a shy personality to boot. Like what I shared with a fellow bro privately, she is definitely wife-material.

While she is definitely not 23 as advertised, she is at most in her mid-20s, so no worries about "inverting numbers", as one bro recently said about another ML. Her advertised height and weight of 1.67 m and 52 kg are genuine, no addition/subtraction required. Her boobs when I last saw her were 34B/34B+ and not 36D, as advertised.
From my recollection, her massage is quite good, as she's working as a masseuse back home. She'll be automatically half nude, and is willing to accommodate to certain requests, within reasonable limits. (In other words, individual experiences will vary.)

Her HJ skills are limited back then due to lack of experience as she was working in "clean" joints and only had one previous boyfriend. Not sure if there's been any improvements since.

She is a very sincere and genuine person - no KC games, no "撒娇", no hidden agendas, etc. She will go about doing her work conscientiously.

At 100/hr, it's a steal, especially for bros who do not require hard core action, and seek to be served by a sweet and tall girl with a nicely shaped slim body, who provides genuine massage service.
I think most of her photos looks quite nice actually.
Old 18-07-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Tall lanky Moon, with a mole near cinema in last stint.
Oh, probably not the same Moon then. She was not really tall, don't remember got a mole and she moved around alot.

Guessed i missed out on the other Moon.
Old 18-07-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternlights View Post
Any bro had experience with SLG's Mi Mi?

https://sglonelyguy.org/mi-mi-massage/

I've tried to arrange a slot but hasn't worked out as yet. She looks good, especially the videos, and friendly via text, but just worried about the $80 pricetag! Anyone can provide any feedback, either here or PM?

Cheers bros!
you like lao chai so much go ahead but there are much better one to bet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1