The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old 16-07-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3621 / Power: 15
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Guess Ann Kok is in the league too? Kekeke

She certainly is.

I forgot about Ann Kok because her boobs are not as big as the other two actresses.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 8
jason169 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjason169 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well Well Well...HELLO THERE!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Partizan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Of course must include her
Old Today, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
clear4takeoff is a glorious beacon of lightclear4takeoff is a glorious beacon of lightclear4takeoff is a glorious beacon of lightclear4takeoff is a glorious beacon of lightclear4takeoff is a glorious beacon of lightclear4takeoff is a glorious beacon of light

Someone asked for Vern Lopez.. so I caught up with her over lunch..

Old Today, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
clear4takeoff is a glorious beacon of lightclear4takeoff is a glorious beacon of lightclear4takeoff is a glorious beacon of lightclear4takeoff is a glorious beacon of lightclear4takeoff is a glorious beacon of lightclear4takeoff is a glorious beacon of light

On a roll for deejays today. Here's Jean Danker showing us her younger days when she stripped for the camera.

Old Today, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2476 / Power: 11
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

According to some gossiping sources, Ann Kok was MIA from the local scene for a few years quite many years back.

Heard she went to HK to try her star luck and did not do well, only manage to get some care-lel-fair role. Was told that she did Freelancing over there at HK during that time....
Advert Space Available